Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
extremely cheap mech mage deck to bot from rank 20 to rank 8 in a single night and rank 8 to 5(manu)
sadpwner
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 1:59:57 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
JUST A REMAINDER. I BOTTED WITH THE DECK AT LITERALLY THE 2nd LAST DAY OF THE SEASON. This means it's easier to rank up.

This is a budget deck. Add in the proper cards if you have them.

Mech mage is pretty much the best deck to bot with if you are poor. The reason is you only need basic and cards from GvG which makes it extremely easy to make. Also, it works. My account got hacked so I had to make a new account and this is the deck I got to rank 8 with by botting over a single night. The run was done on 30/12/2015 on the NA server.

If you just want to bot at rank 19-20, it takes 3-4 hours to complete 30 wins.

These stats are not all from the final version of the deck. They are gathered from the beginning from when I was just playing with basic cards so the actual winrate is higher.

I don't think the bot can actually get pass rank 8 so you will have to go manually from there.

These 2 files below are named _mulligan.txt and _combo.txt. They go into your silverfish directory.

These are my mulligan:

This is my combo.txt. Credits to the people in the credits.

The idea is to make it as close to mech mage as possible. If you have the cards already just run mechmage.

If you are missing any cards, use http://www.heartharena.com/tierlist and see which one has the highest value and add them in. Cards you must have are cogmaster, mech warper, tinker town and goblin blast mage because they are the op cards of mech mage. Just craft them if you can't find. If you have secret paladin, run that instead. It's much better.

I just made it to rank 5 manually on 31/12/2015. Here is the proof:

4 users thanked sadpwner for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 1/1/2016(UTC), trek on 1/14/2016(UTC), lastdragon on 1/18/2016(UTC), Arkelsa on 1/22/2016(UTC)
rockette
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:50:13 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Nice !
ivanpowa
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:55:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Can u post mulligan/rules/settings?

I wanna test forsen mech mage, gorillabot very stronk card to mech mage

http://www.hearthpwn.com...end-loe-mech-mage-forsen
midnightRave
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:07:32 PM(UTC)

Just saying that I reached rank 7 overnight with an edited version of this deck.

Removed micromachine for arcane intellect

Removed pitfighter for healbot

Removed boulderfirst for Dr. boom

Went on like a 10 win streak until rank 10
1 user thanked midnightRave for this useful post.
artixx780 on 1/26/2016(UTC)
wrathofmath
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:37:21 PM(UTC)

hey i'm new to this, how do i create rules???
gamer477
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 8:23:41 PM(UTC)

Can you post your mulligans.txt and combo.txt? The stickied topic seems to have a dead url for the mulligans file...

Quote:
init Silverfish
read carddb.txt
cant find _combo.txt
cant find _combo.txt (if you dont created your own combos, ignore this message)
cant find _mulligan.txt
cant find _mulligan.txt (if you dont created your own mulliganfile, ignore this
message)
read settings.txt
read carddb.txt
current alpha is 0.5
set enemy-face-hp to: 15
set maxwide to: 5000
calculate the second turn of the 1000 best boards
simulates the enemy turn on your second turn
#######################################################
fight is logged in: UILogg_2015-12-31_23-20-27.txt
#######################################################
teststuff
simulating board
cant find test.txt
cant find test.txt
wait for board...

iNiles
#4 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 12:21:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 14 post(s)
ivanpowa;34173 wrote:
Can u post mulligan/rules/settings?

I wanna test forsen mech mage, gorillabot very stronk card to mech mage

http://www.hearthpwn.com...end-loe-mech-mage-forsen

I think you can find them in the project legend thread if not I can give you them b/c i downloaded them.
gamer477
#5 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 8:43:50 PM(UTC)

iNiles;34204 wrote:
I think you can find them in the project legend thread if not I can give you them b/c i downloaded them.

Would be helpful yah, even on that thread the link is dead (I can only find combo and mulligan links to assembla, all of them produce 404 errors. AutoSwitchClass doesn't have those files either. (It only has the .exe and an .ini with every other folder empty)
iNiles
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 1:10:48 AM(UTC)

gamer477;34217 wrote:
Would be helpful yah, even on that thread the link is dead (I can only find combo and mulligan links to assembla, all of them produce 404 errors. AutoSwitchClass doesn't have those files either. (It only has the .exe and an .ini with every other folder empty)

I can send you what im using tomorrow b/c not home atm but theres an aggro and control mech mage with the right combo mulligan. Not sure if im gonna right some or not but i've seen the bot clock work night into a snow chugger instead of activating that combo. I could probably right mana worm and coin combos with unstable portal etc
sergiumj
#11 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 9:05:02 AM(UTC)

Can i also receive your mulligan and combo all of those combos etc ? I am new with that and i manage to do that pack. I would really apreciate.
Thank you !
Eliboyi
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 11:26:52 AM(UTC)

iNiles;34223 wrote:
I can send you what im using tomorrow b/c not home atm but theres an aggro and control mech mage with the right combo mulligan. Not sure if im gonna right some or not but i've seen the bot clock work night into a snow chugger instead of activating that combo. I could probably right mana worm and coin combos with unstable portal etc

can i also get them ?
iNiles
#12 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 11:57:07 AM(UTC)

Mech Mage Aggro

_mulligan.txt :

_Combo.txt :

Settings:

Mech Mage Control:
Combo:

Mulligan:

Settings

Notes: I'm not mirroring forsen's deck for this, the bot definitely cannot utilize gorillabot well. I replace them with mech yeti's and added a piloted sky golem in place of archmage.
Also I haven't done enough testing to figure out if aggro or control settings work better. The begging of the season isn't the best time bot either.
When you guys use these settings if you see that that bot needs any combos or tweaks in the mulligan i'd be willing to write them.
1 user thanked iNiles for this useful post.
sergiumj on 1/2/2016(UTC)
sergiumj
#13 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 3:01:47 PM(UTC)

iNiles;34238 wrote:
Mech Mage Aggro

_mulligan.txt :

_Combo.txt :

Settings:

Mech Mage Control:
Combo:

Mulligan:

Settings

Notes: I'm not mirroring forsen's deck for this, the bot definitely cannot utilize gorillabot well. I replace them with mech yeti's and added a piloted sky golem in place of archmage.
Also I haven't done enough testing to figure out if aggro or control settings work better. The begging of the season isn't the best time bot either.
When you guys use these settings if you see that that bot needs any combos or tweaks in the mulligan i'd be willing to write them.

Thank you, i am not that good, talking about that kind of stuff(mulligan or anything like that i am new :D)
I copy pasted your settings i hope they work for that deck i have :D
https://gyazo.com/e1940a...8b55f6fee676cc096c29ae7
I will try it as aggro i guess
btw thats how it looks like when i open the bot
https://gyazo.com/fa2f317f699c3ad856e7251e065a8604
iNiles
#14 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 9:38:09 PM(UTC)

sergiumj;34252 wrote:
Thank you, i am not that good, talking about that kind of stuff(mulligan or anything like that i am new :D)
I copy pasted your settings i hope they work for that deck i have :D
https://gyazo.com/e1940a...8b55f6fee676cc096c29ae7
I will try it as aggro i guess
btw thats how it looks like when i open the bot
https://gyazo.com/fa2f317f699c3ad856e7251e065a8604

That looks right! Control might work better for you because you have some good late cards and want to control the board until you can get them out (the boulderfish + kraken) but aggro could work too who knows.
1 user thanked iNiles for this useful post.
sergiumj on 1/3/2016(UTC)
gamer477
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2016 1:17:24 PM(UTC)

Do I have to change the excel file to use the correct mulligan? I have nearly all the cards from your deck but swap out doom bot with +2inspire TGT card (thinking about using fel reaver now) - and I cant go above rank 18 after more than 150 games (48% win rate)...

I assume my bot isn't set up properly to use the correct mulligan (I have the files in HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish).

But when I click debug, it says it is using the excel file with no mulligan rules found. http://imgur.com/tMGjBsk
(I have 'Use extern A.I. module' ticked with silver.dll in Bot Control Options tab of settings UI)

Probably not in the right thread but any help would be appreciated.
Dre
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2016 2:19:53 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
gamer477;34544 wrote:
Do I have to change the excel file to use the correct mulligan? I have nearly all the cards from your deck but swap out doom bot with +2inspire TGT card (thinking about using fel reaver now) - and I cant go above rank 18 after more than 150 games (48% win rate)...

I assume my bot isn't set up properly to use the correct mulligan (I have the files in HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish).

But when I click debug, it says it is using the excel file with no mulligan rules found. http://imgur.com/tMGjBsk
(I have 'Use extern A.I. module' ticked with silver.dll in Bot Control Options tab of settings UI)

Probably not in the right thread but any help would be appreciated.

Mulligan settings are not done inside Hearthranger when you use silverfish. Read my guide how to set up custom files with silverfish:

http://www.dsobot.com/fo...-and-more----Expert.aspx
lastdragon
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:37:00 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Honestly I haven't had as much luck with this deck. Is it because I lack piloted sky golem? not sure how much of a difference that would make. I replaced it with a second boulderfist til I can craft it. also I applied the mulligan, combo and settings on silverfish so im not sure why i see no success with it. is it a regional thing? i play on EU.

EDIT: Nvm I JUST got piloted sky golem from a pack immediately after writing that lol.
midnightRave
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:50:25 PM(UTC)

lastdragon;34786 wrote:
Honestly I haven't had as much luck with this deck. Is it because I lack piloted sky golem? not sure how much of a difference that would make. I replaced it with a second boulderfist til I can craft it. also I applied the mulligan, combo and settings on silverfish so im not sure why i see no success with it. is it a regional thing? i play on EU.

Right now the meta shits on this deck unless you get lucky draws, at least in my own experience.

Try midrange druid/secret pally and it'll be much better.
lastdragon
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:55:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
midnightRave;34789 wrote:
Right now the meta shits on this deck unless you get lucky draws, at least in my own experience.

Try midrange druid/secret pally and it'll be much better.

Aw thats too bad, I thought this would finally be my go-to deck from now on :( I even crafted every card
akmini12
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 1:05:57 PM(UTC)

This deck didn`t work for me. Dropped from rank 15 to 20 with a win rate on 34 %. Suggestions on why this happened? (Win rate from 60 games with this deck)
3 Pages123>