Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<4567>
Silverfish a generic set of rules (_mulligan.txt & _combo.txt)
Dre
#105 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 5:00:38 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
gatomiaurex;30913 wrote:
The bot still won't use the auchenai + circle combo

* Had the combo on turn 4
* No minions on my side of the board
* Opponent has 3/3 mana wyrm + Scientist
* Bot plays Auchenai and ends turn

The problem is we can't force it more then this because in the combo.txt because for us, there is no way to hold the enemy and your minions in consideration. So if its forced more then this it will do the combo even with no minions on the board of even with a full board of your minions. So i think we need to ask Botmaker to adjust this in the silver.dll. He can program it so it effectivly clears an enemy board
gatomiaurex
#106 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 5:31:30 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Dre;30914 wrote:
The problem is we can't force it more then this because in the combo.txt because for us, there is no way to hold the enemy and your minions in consideration. So if its forced more then this it will do the combo even with no minions on the board of even with a full board of your minions. So i think we need to ask Botmaker to adjust this in the silver.dll. He can program it so it effectivly clears an enemy board

Ah, gotcha, I am still a little mad because I am stuck using a mech priest deck with a very poor win rate because of this.

Also, the bot still doesn't use the Injured Blademaster + Circle of Healing combo.
Dre
#108 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 6:18:47 AM(UTC)

Man

gatomiaurex;30915 wrote:
Ah, gotcha, I am still a little mad because I am stuck using a mech priest deck with a very poor win rate because of this.

Also, the bot still doesn't use the Injured Blademaster + Circle of Healing combo.

Same story, if we force the bot to much to that it will use it even if it heals up the entire enemy army :)

Tbf you are better of atm to play decks without those combo's i dont know if or when botmaker can "fix" those plays
BlackOak
#107 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 8:05:38 AM(UTC)
BlackOak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator
Man

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 65 post(s)
gatomiaurex;30915 wrote:

You can help yourself by the way try changing the values in the combo :P
gatomiaurex
#111 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 1:53:39 PM(UTC)

That's what I did, changed the [NUDGE] to [COMBO] and the value of 5 to 60, seems to work, I am interested on how the values interact with the bot so I am going to move some values around and test them.

This is the deck I made after editing the rules, gonna do some more games to check the win rate.

Dre
#112 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 4:52:09 PM(UTC)

Man

gatomiaurex;30929 wrote:
That's what I did, changed the [NUDGE] to [COMBO] and the value of 5 to 60, seems to work, I am interested on how the values interact with the bot so I am going to move some values around and test them.

This is the deck I made after editing the rules, gonna do some more games to check the win rate.

Surprised that it doesn't overplay it though. But what rank are we talking about? Casual? Conceeding rank 20 or accual laddering?
gatomiaurex
#113 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 5:18:02 PM(UTC)

Dre;30935 wrote:
Surprised that it doesn't overplay it though. But what rank are we talking about? Casual? Conceeding rank 20 or accual laddering?

I am using it to grind the golden portrait, there is no need to use it for rank grinding when you can get rank 5 in less than 50 games with the secret pally deck and avoid being reported for botting.

EDIT: BlackOak, how do you calculate the value of the combo?
BlackOak
#114 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 11:18:45 AM(UTC)
BlackOak

Man

gatomiaurex;30936 wrote:
I am using it to grind the golden portrait, there is no need to use it for rank grinding when you can get rank 5 in less than 50 games with the secret pally deck and avoid being reported for botting.

EDIT: BlackOak, how do you calculate the value of the combo?
I increase the value by +50 until it works then drop it down by -5 til it stops working :) takes time. I'm sure if I could be arsed there's a silverfish server tool for testing settings still not got around to really looking at it sorry botmaker :P
Wiegraf2195
#115 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 3:50:32 PM(UTC)

Can you add a combo with implosion + void terror?
As in, there's no great play to make and you already have a decent board. Instead of using void terror to eat the minions you already have, do an implosion on an enemy minion (even if unnecessary or innefective) in order to eat them with void terror instead of the better minions on the board.
ivanpowa
#117 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 4:07:30 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks for the job
BlackOak
#116 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:06:46 PM(UTC)
BlackOak

Man

Wiegraf2195;30991 wrote:
Can you add a combo with implosion + void terror?
As in, there's no great play to make and you already have a decent board. Instead of using void terror to eat the minions you already have, do an implosion on an enemy minion (even if unnecessary or innefective) in order to eat them with void terror instead of the better minions on the board.
I can add a nudge for this but I believe it's more of an issue for botmaker's thread.
sneakz
#118 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 9:17:24 PM(UTC)

Secret pally with all above mulligans/settings

from rank 8 to 5 (55% 45W-36L) still climbing.
*10/22/15*

**i used this from 20-5 but those are just stats from 8-5. didn't want to skew it with high rate from lower rank.
Dre
#120 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 4:53:19 AM(UTC)

Man

sneakz;31509 wrote:

*10/22/15*

**i used this from 20-5 but those are just stats from 8-5. didn't want to skew it with high rate from lower rank.

Thanks mate for the data, but to what deck/mulligan and settings are you reffering? there are over 10 paladin decks "above" this post haha ;)

are you using BlackOak's Secredin (mid-range) from the SVN? with a deck which is listed there?
Vick Nan
#119 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 10:42:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
sneakz;31509 wrote:

*10/22/15*

Form for collecting data

please, thanks
BlackOak
#121 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:41:01 AM(UTC)
BlackOak

Man

@everyone updated, see 1st & 2nd Posts :)
pms94
#122 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 3:08:34 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hey guys/Devs , I am absolutely new to the bot. I just bought it and installed it + silverfish. Do I need to start silverfish separately or bot does it if i select use external AI ? Also I got the combo and mulligan txts from here. Can I use my own decks (secret pally/ agro druid etc.) with the bot and current mulligan combo files from here or I need to make changes? :) Thanks.
Vick Nan
#123 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 5:04:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
pms94;31668 wrote:
Hey guys/Devs , I am absolutely new to the bot. I just bought it and installed it + silverfish. Do I need to start silverfish separately or bot does it if i select use external AI ? Also I got the combo and mulligan txts from here. Can I use my own decks (secret pally/ agro druid etc.) with the bot and current mulligan combo files from here or I need to make changes? :) Thanks.

You can't just pick the two threads which you think look the most important to the community and start asking for this and that. TWO posts no less. Doesn't work like that.

From where I come, that's considered pretty arrogant netiquette.

Besides, everything you need is already found around this forum, in their proper places.
pms94
#124 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 6:04:28 PM(UTC)

Vick Nan;31673 wrote:
You can't just pick the two threads which you think look the most important to the community and start asking for this and that. TWO posts no less. Doesn't work like that.

From where I come, that's considered pretty arrogant netiquette.

Besides, everything you need is already found around this forum, in their proper places.

From where I come, I look at a thread, see that it is related to what I need to ask, see that people have asked questions different from the purpose of the thread, SEARCH for answers in different threads/posts, not find one, then decide to post my question, given that I am completely new and have paid for an unpaid service in order to support the DEV's. Sorry for the two posts, but I found both threads to be related to my slightly different two posts. Sorry for the inconvenience that caused You in particular.
Dre
#125 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 6:21:03 PM(UTC)

Man

pms94;31678 wrote:
From where I come, I look at a thread, see that it is related to what I need to ask, see that people have asked questions different from the purpose of the thread, SEARCH for answers in different threads/posts, not find one, then decide to post my question, given that I am completely new and have paid for an unpaid service in order to support the DEV's. Sorry for the two posts, but I found both threads to be related to my slightly different two posts. Sorry for the inconvenience that caused You in particular.

It's ok, shit happens. To your question:

If you start Hearthranger and in the bot controll settings you set it to use the exeternal AI silverifsh, the next time you start hearthranger it will start silverfish.exe aswell.

If you use the generic mulligan and combo from here u can use that with most of the decks. Ofc if you use rly weird cards that you want to keep in your hand and are not in the mulligan it wont keep them.

If you use the Autoswich tool, i suggest to use one of the decks listed in the svn file (see project legendary tread)

If you are not experienced with HR at all yet it might be better to juse use the default settings that some with silverfish with no own mulligan or combo and let silverfish do all the work. This is not bad at all, this is most likely how 95 of the users use this bot. The custom mulligan and combo is mostly a way to get higher in the ladder.
pms94
#126 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 7:38:00 PM(UTC)

Dre;31681 wrote:
It's ok, shit happens. To your question:

If you start Hearthranger and in the bot controll settings you set it to use the exeternal AI silverifsh, the next time you start hearthranger it will start silverfish.exe aswell.

If you use the generic mulligan and combo from here u can use that with most of the decks. Ofc if you use rly weird cards that you want to keep in your hand and are not in the mulligan it wont keep them.

If you use the Autoswich tool, i suggest to use one of the decks listed in the svn file (see project legendary tread)

If you are not experienced with HR at all yet it might be better to juse use the default settings that some with silverfish with no own mulligan or combo and let silverfish do all the work. This is not bad at all, this is most likely how 95 of the users use this bot. The custom mulligan and combo is mostly a way to get higher in the ladder.

Thank you very much, I use the data folder from the project Legendary. Not using auto-switch, since I dont know how yet.

I used secret paladin to climb 10-8 + level paladin to 60. Now switched to zoo to climb more + get 500 wins. I like the way it plays with the mulligan/ combo files from the data folder. So far zoo (as a weakish deck) is going 5:1 !

I will keep track and post it later :) Thank you for the friendly and helpful answer!!!
7 Pages«<4567>