Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Can anyone plz help with Deck Rules Rules. Warlock Deck :-(
GothicSlim
#1 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 4:40:11 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hey Guys I need a little help with my Warlock deck.

Currently I have a win rate of about 50-55%.

I hope the German card names are ok.

Here my current deck

and here is my card I have currently.

At Naxx I work straight.

I use the Default AI and Deck Rule Zoo. But what I do not quite understand in the deck rule is only that here and elsewhere it is empty.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//If text in cell starts with '//', then it's comment.
//Highest priority mulligan rules will be matched first.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
//KEEP IT IF command has higher priority than REPLACE IF command

UPDATE: I Have Update the Deck

I tried to adjust the emty deck rule because the bot has never used the Dark bomb. I'm with it as such a part of the Control Deck rule taken but then again so does the bot responds as if the dll's are not unblocked.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance
Golddieb
#2 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 5:02:11 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Why are you using zoo deck rules for this?

This deck is some kind of "I add random cards to my deck" deck and not zoo.
Thus, it should be played with control rules.
GothicSlim
#3 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 5:25:42 PM(UTC)

I tried the rule control but then I have a win rate of 30-35%.

I also understand the deck rule not entirely, so maybe I can also help someone when creating a Zoo decks of my cards or no idea a rule deck for the Deck ... I was the Warlock recommended and given a deck prescription from a Warlock I've tried to recreate the cards and I have not had or I have tried with the same or similar fill.

Sry the Translation is only from Google. My English is to bad

UPDATE: I have now tested again the rule control and also the dark bomb is not used. Opponent has a monster set out with 5 lives and I have 5 mana then drain life once. I have 2 mana the monster 3 life but I have the Dark bomb on hand and 2 mana over and what makes the bot. He gives the round off and the monster can attack me. Dark bomb completely ignore.

Darkbomb CAST AND TARGET enemy hero with $health<=3 this minion has no $divineshield
Darkbomb CAST AND TARGET one of enemy minions with $health<=3 this minion with $health>=2 or $attack>=3 this minion has no $divineshield
Darkbomb CAST AND TARGET enemy hero with $health<=6 my hand has card named $(darkbomb) or $(Soulfire) or $(Hellfire)
Darkbomb CAST AND TARGET one of enemy minions with $health=4 my hand has card named $(mortal coil)

That should Control Dark bomb but it will ignore, This may be a bug in the deck rule? Or in my Config?
GothicSlim
#4 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 8:18:39 PM(UTC)

Please someone has a bit knowledgeable and can help with the deck rules. I am always disenchant on and reset cards together because I want to change something again and again. But how can I make something out of my current card?