Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<56789>»
legend deck (Final Edition)
Morfall
#132 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 3:17:02 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

salut a tous , j'utilise le deck swordfish je suis passé diamond 3 mais je ne comprends pas comment changer les fichier de config , je n'ai que ceux de base a disposition pouvez vous m'aider ?

Hi everyone, I use the swordfish deck I upgraded to diamond 3 but I don't understand how to change the config files, I only have the basic ones available can you help me?
HeartBuddy
#126 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 3:18:00 AM(UTC)
HeartBuddy

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 4 post(s)
h0rst1;62333 wrote:
Any specific reason for using swordfish config?

no special reason. was the first config i`ve tried. and it worked very well. so no reasons to test onepiece config.
HeartBuddy
#131 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 3:22:24 AM(UTC)
HeartBuddy

Space;62337 wrote:
HeartBuddy , or anyone can tell me how you post so beautiful pictures? What resources you use?

you can find the statistics of your bot when you click on the "statistics" button in the control panel (where you find "play", "pause", etc.)

to upload screenshots for free you can use:
https://imgur.com/upload

than you can post the picture via imgur url with the "insert image" option

HeartBuddy
#133 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 3:31:01 AM(UTC)
HeartBuddy

Morfall;62338 wrote:
Hi everyone, I use the swordfish deck I upgraded to diamond 3 but I don't understand how to change the config files, I only have the basic ones available can you help me?

For me, it wasnt neccessary to change anything in the config files.

For everyone who stucks at Diamond 5:

How good this deck config perform for you, is also a matter of your (hidden) MMR!! When you play ranked mode, you are matched with other players sharing the same level. So when you are a active player with a lot of seasons participated, your MMR might be quite higher than for a returning user, which was inactive last couple of seasons (my case). So for me in particular, it was a bit easier this time.

Thx @mlulic, for that finding
2 users thanked HeartBuddy for this useful post.
mlulic on 7/19/2022(UTC), Space on 7/19/2022(UTC)
mlulic
#128 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 4:16:56 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Space;62336 wrote:
Hello everyone again. Tonight I also climbed up to the legend 2500 with the "onepeace" config. Well, of course, you will not be able to do this if you leave everything as it is. After watching the bot for a couple of days, I realized that his missplays are related to his own settings and cards in the deck... I removed the 4 worst cards from the deck that harm winrate. And in 2 hours the bot went from 5 to 1 diamond. I did more tests and rolled it back to 5 diamonds, found more or less suitable replacements for these 4 cards and tonight the bot took 2500 legends (then while I was in the shower it rolled down to 2600). And so, the worst card: a pirate of the southern seas - as has been written many times because of it, he constantly loses powerful weapons - throw it out of the deck right away. Also, the bot does not know how to use the secret passage - it plays it even if you have 1 mana left, it's just useless and makes the enemy laugh. I also never saw the benefit of the cheeky raider - the bot never put it on me with a high attack rate. Therefore, I offer my own deck for this config, from which I managed to get 2500 legends with a rather low win rate (thanks to the priests and Reno warloks). Here is the code:
#
AAEBAd75AwKRvAK/gAQO7gblB/sP5dEC6bADurYD99QDpooEr6AEirAEiskE/dMEmNsEmtsEAA==
#
Test replacements and you'll be fine. I'm not recommended add 1/1 pirate-rogue often gives trash cards and defense cards, and 2/3 monstrous fusion generates resources very strongly, but my PC is weak and the bot sometimes spams the table with this card so much that it does not have time to calculate the options and just skips your move... Perhaps for stronger computers it would be better to use a 2/3 monstrous fusion instead of a bloodthirsty 1/2 corsair.

So you used onepiece cfg for this deck?
1 user thanked mlulic for this useful post.
Space on 7/19/2022(UTC)
Space
#129 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 4:45:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 11 post(s)
mlulic;62342 wrote:
So you used onepiece cfg for this deck?

Yes config is "onepeace" but without 4 bad cards and rich 2500 legend tonight :)

My variant of deck:

#
AAEBAd75AwKRvAK/gAQO7gblB/sP5dEC6bADurYD99QDpooEr6AEirAEiskE/dMEmNsEmtsEAA==
#
1 user thanked Space for this useful post.
mlulic on 7/19/2022(UTC)
Space
#134 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 4:53:43 AM(UTC)

HeartBuddy;62341 wrote:

For everyone who stucks at Diamond 5:
How good this deck config perform for you, is also a matter of your (hidden) MMR!! When you play ranked mode, you are matched with other players sharing the same level. So when you are a active player with a lot of seasons participated, your MMR might be quite higher than for a returning user, which was inactive last couple of seasons (my case). So for me in particular, it was a bit easier this time.

You are right man, but if you MMR is hight, u have less wins, and missplays of bot more critical to rich a legend on hight MMR - i,m just remove bad plays whit this 4 cards. That my feedback - not more. Thanks for this post and config so much! :) mlulic
mlulic on 7/19/2022(UTC)
Space
#135 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 5:04:45 AM(UTC)

It may seem to you that the winrate is terrible, but I assure you, in one night he reached 2500 legend in this scenario, and I am sure that he began to fall just in the morning approaching the top (from diamond 5 to legend 2500). I share screenshots, tell me if they are displayed incorrectly - I will change the post.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/vDLBgVV.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZweCa7O.jpeg[/img]

Damn... They are shows like a links, not are pictures :(((
HeartBuddy
mlulic on 7/19/2022(UTC)
HeartBuddy
#136 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 7:41:33 AM(UTC)
HeartBuddy

Space;62346 wrote:
It may seem to you that the winrate is terrible, but I assure you, in one night he reached 2500 legend in this scenario, and I am sure that he began to fall just in the morning approaching the top (from diamond 5 to legend 2500). I share screenshots, tell me if they are displayed incorrectly - I will change the post.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ofnOsea.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/TcKCtmv.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/vDLBgVV.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZweCa7O.jpeg[/img]

Damn... They are shows like a links, not are pictures :(((
HeartBuddy

try to remove the "e" within.jpeg extension. thats all the difference i can see
1 user thanked HeartBuddy for this useful post.
Space on 7/19/2022(UTC)
Morfall
#138 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 8:12:00 AM(UTC)

Bonjour a tous ,

j'utilise ce deck avec la config par defaut du bot , je ne comprends pas ou récupérer les fichier config spécifique sworfish est ce que quelqu'un peux m'aider `
merci beaucoup de votre aide ,

peux etre que j'ai louper quelque chose?

Hi there ,

I use this deck with the default config of the bot, I don't understand where to get the sworfish specific config file can someone help me `
Thank you very much for your help ,

maybe I missed something?
mlulic
#139 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 8:20:31 AM(UTC)

There is no specific config file, you can just add "rogue = swordfish" line on the bottom of the config file in CustomConfig folder, where you extracted the swordfish folder.

Check this link: http://www.hearthranger....et_from_other_source.htm
1 user thanked mlulic for this useful post.
Morfall on 7/19/2022(UTC)
Space
#137 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 8:38:25 AM(UTC)

HeartBuddy;62348 wrote:
try to remove the "e" within.jpeg extension. thats all the difference i can see

It works! Thanks so much.
Morfall
#140 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 8:55:07 AM(UTC)

tu dis ou j'ai extrais le dossier swordfish ? je comprends pas . s'il faut juste renommer le fichier config (json) en swordfish je comprends. mais j'ai l'impression qu'il existe un fichier specifique non ?

you say where I extracted the swordfish folder? I don't understand . whether to just rename the config file (json) to swordfish I understand. but I have the impression that there is a specific file, right?
Morfall
#141 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 9:05:33 AM(UTC)

peux être que quelqu'un aurais la gentillesse de me passer son fichier config ? :-)

can someone be kind enough to send me their config file? :-)
Space
#143 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 9:40:42 AM(UTC)

I can say that because of Prince Taldaram, the winrate has dropped a lot. Priests and Warlocks now survive until turn 6 and can be healed by Reno or summon taunts from the deck. This dropped the winrate from 70% to around 55%, but it's still enough to get a legend this season. I'm worried about the next month - they will introduce a new type of cards that the bot will not be able to calculate (areas). I still want to shake the kill counter, no one has a pirate warrior with a config? Or another question, maybe someone knows why in the bot in the custom config folder there is already a config for a pirate warrior by default, but there is no deck code for this config? Someone tried to just run a bot with a pirate warrior deck? Does he play normally without a config?
mlulic
#142 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 9:49:39 AM(UTC)

Morfall;62354 wrote:
peux être que quelqu'un aurais la gentillesse de me passer son fichier config ? :-)

can someone be kind enough to send me their config file? :-)

Did you check this: http://www.hearthranger....et_from_other_source.htm
Morfall
#144 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 10:32:47 AM(UTC)

ok thanks !! :-) i try
neandertalczyk035
#145 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 11:13:13 AM(UTC)

I'm stuck between D5 and D3 for a week now, think I'm gonna hit legend manually from now on
cyzndb
#119 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2022 5:16:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Space;62328 wrote:
Hello, I found one bug and it is very terrible:
The character is already wearing a swordfish 4 \ 2, and he plays a pirate of the South Seas 2 \ 1 and heropower 1 \ 2 ... before the attack, losing 8 damage... this makes the opponents laugh :)

It is worse that you bug )))

DO you use Diao Chan Valeera?

RandomMate
#147 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2022 5:18:48 AM(UTC)

Hey, how can i craft patches the pirate?
12 Pages«<56789>»