Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Spyscouter's SpitefulDruid Deck
phelon
#42 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 5:21:04 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

kamil234;56053 wrote:
Why won't you create a bot and share it with us then? The lifetime license is $45 which pays for itself in packs with just 1 month botting. Plus Joy usually updates the bot within 2-3 days of each expansion and bug eixes with most cards within a week.

If you can make something better with better value, go ahead and let me know.

kamil234;56053 wrote:
Why won't you create a bot and share it with us then?

I am not trying to get sued by Blizzard.

kamil234;56053 wrote:
The lifetime license is $45 which pays for itself in packs with just 1 month botting.

Who is complaining about the price? 45.00 is peanuts.

kamil234;56053 wrote:
Plus Joy usually updates the bot within 2-3 days of each expansion and bug eixes with most cards within a week.

Which we all appreciate.

But we need to work on the internals and improve the list of commands in the json files. I however need to look into silverfish and start re-writing that for myself. I just haven't had time due to work, etc.
lumby
#44 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:23:20 AM(UTC)
lumby

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I recommend adding more value to mind control tech; as currently it will play spell breaker first silence a really powerful minion then mind control it to your side completely messing up a great steal.
kamil234
#45 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 5:25:00 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
1. Bot seems to never plays MCT even if its the better choice if opponent has <4 minion on board. Often gets stuck with 2 MCT in hand. For example, on full 10 mana, it plays 3/1 sprite instead of MCT. MCT value should be increased even if opponent has <4 minions on board.

2. Some misplays with funglemancer, sometimes plays it all the way to the right, when there is >2 minions on board. Missing 1 buff.

3. Sometimes plays leeroy awkwardly (played leeroy without lethal while opponent has dire wolf on board, it allow opponent to clear my board with buffed 1/1s).

Another time, it played Leeroy on 7 with empty board, with opponent at 28HP, when he could of just hero power and mindbreaker. Opponent got to kill leeroy for free next turn with spawned 1/1s

4. On 10 mana with double UI and spiteful in hand, with 4 cards in hand, it chose to play spiteful (no spells left in deck) / hero power instead of UI. (opponent has 3 minions on board, lol)

5. Bot played spiteful on 6 mana, when there is 6 minions on board (battlecry doesnt spawn minion) it could of played any other minion in hand.
1 user thanked kamil234 for this useful post.
organizm on 5/12/2018(UTC)
GachiDay
#48 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 5:11:18 AM(UTC)

I'd like to report a missplay. This deck is going fine btw, but Glacial Shard Froze a poison minion so it wouldn't kill my taunts but then the bot used hero power and killed the poison minion anyway because it had 1 health. That's a waste of a freeze and the Paladin had a weapon which freezing the Paladin instead would've helped my next turn.
lumby
#49 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 7:49:41 PM(UTC)
lumby

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
lul i just watched it trade a deathwing into a 1/2 poison x.x i reported the missplay via HR debugger
kamil234
#50 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 12:41:16 PM(UTC)

lumby;56100 wrote:
lul i just watched it trade a deathwing into a 1/2 poison x.x i reported the missplay via HR debugger

Yea theres alot of dumb misplays hopefully Joy fixes soon. I had malfurion in hand since turn 7 against a rogue who with 7 HP left, we both had minions on board, instead of playing malfurion spawning taunts and go face, the bot just played low cost minion and hero powered until turn 11, then the rogue killed me. lol
MichaelRLaberge
#51 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 8:04:37 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thank you for this deck!! :)
Hellscreamgold
#38 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:41:30 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
phelon;56044 wrote:
That is an understatement.

And yet, for a bot designed to farm gold heroes and gold/quests each day, it does perfectly fine.

it's only you people who expect it to be able to grind legend for you or something that complain.

don't like it? write an AI module that's better - the bot software can use them you know.
Hellscreamgold
#43 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:43:25 AM(UTC)

phelon;56056 wrote:
I however need to look into silverfish and start re-writing that for myself. I just haven't had time due to work, etc.

And here you go - complaining about the work someone else does that is available to anyone..

And your solution is to rewrite silverfish for yourself....if you have the skills, why not rewrite silverfish and share with the community?
dutchpowner
#52 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 11:32:14 AM(UTC)
dutchpowner

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Thank you Spycouter for your awesome deck :). I made it to rank 5 early this season, and played manually to the legendary rank.

Not sure if your deck changed since you uploaded version 1.2, but this is my deck:

AAECAZICBq8EysMCws4CmdMCnOIC0OcCDN4F8gWXwQLrwgKbywLKywKHzgKR0ALR4QL55gLX6wKL7gIA

You can always swap The Lich King and Tar Creeper for 2 Dire Moles.
Don't forget to use the thank you button on my first post in the dutchpowner's Meta Decks for Vision AI topic :))

Ocean1024
#53 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 6:35:47 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Honestly, thank you so much Spycounter for starting me off with awesome deck and directory's! I have been with you guys only for a day and you are already "there" for me. :)

Things I have noticed:
1. When there is a taunt creature, it sometimes tries to attack another creature first. Not able to(because the taunt), it will keep trying till turn ends and you lose the turn regularly leading to a loss.

(edited if more, they will be added)

Thanks again my friend, respect.
araceae
#56 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 11:42:00 PM(UTC)

Great work by the way. However, missplays were plenty.
On mana 8/8 the bot likes to play 2 smaller minions instead of a lich king.
Hellscreamgold
#54 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 9:49:43 PM(UTC)

Ocean1024;56141 wrote:
Honestly, thank you so much Spycounter for starting me off with awesome deck and directory's! I have been with you guys only for a day and you are already "there" for me. :)

Things I have noticed:
1. When there is a taunt creature, it sometimes tries to attack another creature first. Not able to(because the taunt), it will keep trying till turn ends and you lose the turn regularly leading to a loss.

Hmm - can't say i've seen that happen....strange. Report the misplay to Joy.
kamil234
#55 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 11:08:54 AM(UTC)

Hellscreamgold;56195 wrote:
Hmm - can't say i've seen that happen....strange. Report the misplay to Joy.

I've seen it happen before, but with secrets when playing mage. Bot will try to play a secret thats already in play over and over until turn ends. It seems to happen randomly

Anyone still playing this deck in ranked mode? Any ranking ups? I'm rank 9 due to season end. Need to get rank 5 before end of the month
spyscouter
#57 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 7:25:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
My pleasure guys. To be honest the config for this deck is very simple since you just play minions and more minions until you win ha.

Those misplays are 100% through the bot AI and not config. Make sure you report to joy through the bot interface. There are pages on how to do this in the help sections.

paco33
#46 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 10:36:50 PM(UTC)

kamil234;56078 wrote:
1. Bot seems to never plays MCT even if its the better choice if opponent has <4 minion on board. Often gets stuck with 2 MCT in hand. For example, on full 10 mana, it plays 3/1 sprite instead of MCT. MCT value should be increased even if opponent has <4 minions on board.

2. Some misplays with funglemancer, sometimes plays it all the way to the right, when there is >2 minions on board. Missing 1 buff.

3. Sometimes plays leeroy awkwardly (played leeroy without lethal while opponent has dire wolf on board, it allow opponent to clear my board with buffed 1/1s).

Another time, it played Leeroy on 7 with empty board, with opponent at 28HP, when he could of just hero power and mindbreaker. Opponent got to kill leeroy for free next turn with spawned 1/1s

4. On 10 mana with double UI and spiteful in hand, with 4 cards in hand, it chose to play spiteful (no spells left in deck) / hero power instead of UI. (opponent has 3 minions on board, lol)

5. Bot played spiteful on 6 mana, when there is 6 minions on board (battlecry doesnt spawn minion) it could of played any other minion in hand.

so stop crying and make a "decent config".....
Ailma
#58 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 1:08:57 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Good Morning
As a contribution to the work of Spyscouter I have tried to correct two files that I see with problems.
The deck uses several tech cards but is not included in the mulligan rules. What makes it not taken advantage of correctly.

Also the corrected that the spiteful is thrown if there is no room at the table.

I will try to correct more things if you are going to recommend the results.

I'm also working on an odd Rogue both low cost, as a full version I think it has possibilities in medium-high ranges.

https://www.dropbox.com/...przcbhta/Spite.zip?dl=0

Please comment on the results and the errors you see may be due to incorrect configurations
4 users thanked Ailma for this useful post.
Habanero on 5/13/2018(UTC), organizm on 5/13/2018(UTC), kamil234 on 5/13/2018(UTC), souljagangstar on 5/19/2018(UTC)
organizm
#47 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 4:45:43 PM(UTC)

kamil234;56078 wrote:

Ailma, will you try to fix this too please?
magicrikus
#59 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 6:42:18 PM(UTC)

spyscouter;55947 wrote:
Hey guys, I made a basic config for spiteful druid and it was 33-0 overnight casual concede, and is now 42-2 (96%). I think it has potential in ranked but I wanted to fine tune it some more first.

I am looking for some people to test it out and report back misplays. I know there is definitely room for improvement.

Thanks,
spyscouter

SPITEFUL DRUID V1.2 (4/22/18)

how do I copy the deck directly?
iamdone1
#60 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 10:33:31 PM(UTC)

Has anyone tried this deck in ranked?
4 Pages<1234>