Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<56789>»
[Vision AI] misused's HearthRanger Decks - Witchwood Expansion
spyscouter
#123 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 9:36:35 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Does anybody know how to tell stonehill defender "OnDiscoverBonus" to pick the lowest mana cost, or the highest health, or anything like that? I think there should be a way to control it but I'm not sure.

I am already familiar with how to get it to pick an exact minion with its API name.
spyscouter
#124 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 10:22:01 AM(UTC)

Thought I would share, here is my Stonehill Defender .json file currently. It is still a little messy and will need some work.

Also, here are my global values file which you would paste into the custom config folder as GlobalValues.json

This is tuned (hopefully) to give priority to keeping recruits on the board, and changed to focus more on the aggro play style.
1 user thanked spyscouter for this useful post.
misused on 4/15/2018(UTC)
misused
#125 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 10:31:30 AM(UTC)
misused

Man

Was thanked: 108 time(s) in 58 post(s)
spyscouter;55730 wrote:
Thought I would share, here is my Stonehill Defender .json file currently. It is still a little messy and will need some work.

Also, here are my global values file which you would paste into the custom config folder as GlobalValues.json

This is tuned (hopefully) to give priority to keeping recruits on the board, and changed to focus more on the aggro play style.

Which config are the global values for? I'm making a full list now that I'm awake of changes by you, tebessa, and myself and I'm looking to update shortly. I'm looking into the Ironbeak Owl config as it's tricky to get the bot to play it correctly.
1 user thanked misused for this useful post.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
misused
#117 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 10:33:15 AM(UTC)
misused

Man

tebessa;55717 wrote:
this some Ironbeak Owl tweak
add this to BeforeBattlecryTargetBonus
{
"comment":"if my target not Taunt or Doomsayer/Voidlord/Lackey/Cube don't use it",
"condition": "my_target(count(), taunt = true) < 1 OR my_target(count(), cardid = NEW1_021 | LOOT_368 | LOOT_306 | LOOT_161 ) < 1",
"value":"-100",
},

more misplay posting more improvment

I don't really think this will solve the Ironbeak Owl problems. The bot just doesn't handle the card 100% correctly against newer cards that should be silenced. We currently have a line that holds it for those values in Dude Paladin and also a line that holds it for Hydra in Aggro Hunter.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
misused
#114 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 10:44:59 AM(UTC)
misused

Man

sammy6369;55713 wrote:
Odd Baku Dude Paladin 0.4

So far I got ASIA RANK R20 8-10 at the moment...

Misplay:
It uses Ironbeak Owl to silent a unbuffed Flame Elemental.
Other case:
It uses Ironbeak Owl to silent a unbuffed Misha, but there is no lethal, and I think the owl is wasted.

Misplay2:
Enemy hunter has a unrevealed secret (not explosive trap),
there is only a minion on my side,
the bot first use the hero skill then use the minion attack his face...
So, the bot should be aware the secret if it is explosive trap.

Misplay3:
It uses Fungalmancer though there is no minions on my side.

Misplay4:
It only attacks Righteous Protector one time,
then ignore it,
and attack the others but the Righteous Protector is still there.
I think this is the bot's bug?

Misplay 1: I'm in belief that this is a bot issue as it doesn't handle the card correctly. My reasoning for this is the Ironbeak Owl card config is based on Ljac's Spellbreaker config which is reasonably similar to Ironbeak Owl. Ljac's Spellbreaker didn't have this many misplays, but Ironbeak Owl does. Make sure you report the misplay in the bot itself.

Misplay 2: Also sounds like the bot. Secrets are difficult for us because it's another one of those situations where we have to make a config for every possible secret/meta deck. If we're against hunter and he has a secret, play the lowest health minion on the board. It's just technical and more of a bot misplay for not picking up on it. Again, report in the bot.

Misplay 3: Should be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting!

Misplay 4: Sounds like the bot not realizing it. Again, report in the bot and hope for the bot to update in the next week or so.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
misused
#126 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 10:54:03 AM(UTC)
misused

Man

Updates to the bots. Huge thanks to tebessa and spyscouter for their contribution to the configs. Currently looking towards solutions for the following issues:

- Bot misplays with secrets on the board
- Dude Paladin misplays regarding hero power. Using hero power too early, etc.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
spyscouter
#129 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:01:26 AM(UTC)

Sorry meant to say for odd pally. Great work Misused!
misused
#130 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:02:22 AM(UTC)
misused

Man

spyscouter;55737 wrote:
Sorry meant to say for odd pally. Great work Misused!

I did some reading into it and I saw the Silverhand Recruits line. I got it lined up and in the new update. Awesome work on the discover config too it makes a lot better choices!
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
spyscouter
#127 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:02:32 AM(UTC)

misused;55736 wrote:
Updates to the bots. Huge thanks to tebessa and spyscouter for their contribution to the configs. Currently looking towards solutions for the following issues:

- Bot misplays with secrets on the board
- Dude Paladin misplays regarding hero power. Using hero power too early, etc.

When you say too early, could you give an example or two?

And you’re welcome I’ve been looking for a group to code with :)
spyscouter
#131 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:05:08 AM(UTC)

misused;55738 wrote:
I did some reading into it and I saw the Silverhand Recruits line. I got it lined up and in the new update. Awesome work on the discover config too it makes a lot better choices!

No problem, there must be Too many choices so it only works about 30-40% of the time which is why I was wondering if there was a way to weight based on like HEALTH/MANA COST or something. Usually we just want t stall while our dudes dominate.

I’m wondering if a presume.json file would be helpful against warlock or priest to presume hellfire or duskbreaker. I mean if they play it we pretty much lose automatically so I’m not sure.
misused
#128 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:06:49 AM(UTC)
misused

Man

spyscouter;55739 wrote:
When you say too early, could you give an example or two?

And you’re welcome I’ve been looking for a group to code with :)

I've only seen it once and I've been looking into it for the past 2 days. Sometimes the bot has 6 cards on the board and will attack with 2 cards and keep them alive, use the hero power spawning 1 recruit, and then attack with the rest of the minions killing at least 1 other. It's weird and I think it's the bot misunderstanding the new hero power.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
misused
#132 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:25:38 AM(UTC)
misused

Man

Make sure you update your bot to 10.6.1.0. A lot of misplay fixes including (most notably to me) Ironbeak Owl and Unleash the Hounds. You can update by restarting the bot or by clicking the version number in the bot.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
Drago
#133 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:38:16 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
1. Bot put Fungalmancer as it want, on empty board or first/last and buffs only 1 dude.

2. It can use Level up! even for 1 dude. It's waist of buff. Also i think level up need to be priority in mulligan.
tebessa
#135 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:39:00 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Drago;55743 wrote:
1. Bot put Fungalmancer as it want, on empty board or first/last and buffs only 1 dude.

2. It can use Level up! even for 1 dude. It's waist of buff. Also i think level up need to be priority in mulligan.

Will be fixed soon
misused
#134 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:44:01 AM(UTC)
misused

Man

Drago;55743 wrote:

1: Was this with the newly updated version of the config? I've seen significant improvement with Tebessa's config being put in.

2: I'll work on fixing this so more dudes = more to gain. I'll also make it so if we have less than 2 dudes that we won't play it at all. It'll be dynamic so more dudes = more incentive to play.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
Izzo
#136 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 12:02:16 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Are you still wanting win/loss ratio data? Ive run all 3 for a day straight and have the detail of each match. If you still need let me know! I always check the forums in the morning and at night to make sure i have the latest build.
misused
#137 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 12:06:14 PM(UTC)
misused

Man

Izzo;55747 wrote:
Are you still wanting win/loss ratio data? Ive run all 3 for a day straight and have the detail of each match. If you still need let me know! I always check the forums in the morning and at night to make sure i have the latest build.

Win/loss data is always appreciated. I love the pictures of how the deck fairs against other heros/decks. It gives me an idea of what's going wrong with the deck, what decks this config slams and what decks slam the config.

The best thing you can give me is a visual description of something the bot did wrong. Misplays are super valuable because I get to distinguish if it's just the bot or the config, and if config then I can fix it.

And then of course, comprehensive win/loss data lets other people know what to expect.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
ismeman1
#138 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 12:11:14 PM(UTC)

I noticed on the odd pally the Fungalmancer isn't playing correctly, keeps on placing not on the center of two minions fo rthe effect to work on both but always drops all the way on the left side even with more then 1 minions.
misused
#139 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 12:15:23 PM(UTC)
misused

Man

ismeman1;55750 wrote:
I noticed on the odd pally the Fungalmancer isn't playing correctly, keeps on placing not on the center of two minions fo rthe effect to work on both but always drops all the way on the left side even with more then 1 minions.

Sounds like a bot issue. We can't really control where the bot places a minion in the config. Make sure to report in the bot's debugger.
javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC)
misused
#140 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 1:05:44 PM(UTC)
misused

Man

Massive changes to Dude Paladin. It's now a full release deck meaning most bugs are fixed. Please continue to report misplays both in this thread and through the bot itself. More misplays you report, the better it gets.

Aggro Hunter 1.5
- Made Ironbeak Owl target taunt minions more often

Face Hunter 0.5

Dude Paladin 1.0 - Full Release
- Fixed Silver Hand Recruits attacking out of order
- Made Vinecleaver attack more often and a benefit to attacking the face of the enemy hero
- Changed Level Up! to only play if we have 2+ dudes
- Fixed Global Values to be more appealing against Paladins
- Cleaned up Json files to be easier to read
- Made Blessed Maul dynamically increase based on how many minions we have so it's more appealing to swarm
- Made Vinecleaver attack if we have board space
5 users thanked misused for this useful post.
spyscouter on 4/15/2018(UTC), Athanatos on 4/15/2018(UTC), ggino on 4/15/2018(UTC), javo32 on 4/15/2018(UTC), nelooo on 4/15/2018(UTC)
15 Pages«<56789>»