Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Easy Overnight Legend with Cheap WildSecretMageDeck (1060 Dust)
criialone
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2022 5:33:15 AM(UTC)
criialone

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I've been using this bot since 2017 and have found that Wild Secret Mage decks are consistently successful. This particular deck is also incredibly cost-effective, requiring only 1060 dust to craft. Due to the bot's focus on powerful secrets, no additional configurations are necessary. Every season, I use this deck to quickly climb to high diamond ranks, and then finish the grind to legend manually. This deck has a very high win rate and minimizes the risk of misplays, as it is straightforward to play. I'd be very grateful if you could provide me with some feedback on this deck. I will keep this post updated if I make any changes to my deck in the future.

Here is a proof of my 73% win rate from Bronze 10 to Diamond 5 https://ibb.co/cTpBdbz

Here is the link to the decklist https://prnt.sc/q2oOcDeGSxXG

Addition from Baba420:

Here is my config that got me to Legend: https://drive.google.com...SxoRCXFioDVWUtmEb0-po-A
Concede settings:
- opp has lethal
- will obviously lose
- lasts over 30 mins

Proof: 54% winrate from D5 to Legend: https://imgur.com/aRW3NMu

Good luck and enjoy!

### secre2
# Klasse: Magier
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Lakai der Kabale
# 2x (2) Anonyme Informantin
# 2x (2) Arkanologin
# 2x (2) Irrer Wissenschaftler
# 2x (2) Medivhs Kammerdiener
# 2x (2) Mythische Mysterien
# 1x (3) Arkane Intelligenz
# 2x (3) Einspruch!
# 1x (3) Explosive Runen
# 1x (3) Gegenzauber
# 2x (3) Jahrmarktbetrug
# 1x (3) Magierin der Kirin Tor
# 2x (3) Netherwindportal
# 2x (4) Redselige Barkeeperin
# 2x (5) Wolkenprinz
# 2x (6) Kabalekristallkurierin
# 2x (6) Vertragbeschwörer
#
AAEBAdeEBQTsBfyeBOefBNuhBQ33Dde2Auu6Aoe9At2pA/SrA8K4A5HhA8agBKPkBP7sBLztBP+SBQA=
#
# Um dieses Deck zu verwenden, kopiert es in Eure Zwischenablage und erstellt ein neues Deck in Hearthstone.
15 users thanked criialone for this useful post.
hamsterdancer95 on 11/25/2022(UTC), manoginca on 11/28/2022(UTC), h0rst1 on 11/28/2022(UTC), jwlance on 11/29/2022(UTC), decemqq on 11/30/2022(UTC), Baba420 on 11/30/2022(UTC), McKuna on 12/1/2022(UTC), XxKingzXx on 12/17/2022(UTC), DPTNothing on 12/30/2022(UTC), souldragon on 1/7/2023(UTC), Qke90 on 1/10/2023(UTC), the212th on 1/15/2023(UTC), MrSirDoe on 1/18/2023(UTC), Rimg1984 on 1/21/2023(UTC), lknbr on 2/5/2023(UTC)
manoginca
#2 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2022 3:24:27 AM(UTC)

thank you very much, waiting for the next update!
McKuna
#3 Posted : Friday, December 2, 2022 10:04:35 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hey
Have been running this deck approx 20 hours or so. Went from Bronze 10 to Diamond 5 under 20h, between 50-60% winrate for sure.
1 user thanked McKuna for this useful post.
decemqq on 12/3/2022(UTC)
Baba420
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2022 7:05:19 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thanks for the deck!

I reached Diamond 1 with a 65% winrate using custom config a week ago.

I think i could have reached Legend, but Wild is now full of Blood Death Knight and this deck can not compete with that.
Jackasaurus
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2022 6:21:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Baba420;62712 wrote:
Thanks for the deck!

I reached Diamond 1 with a 65% winrate using custom config a week ago.

I think i could have reached Legend, but Wild is now full of Blood Death Knight and this deck can not compete with that.

Hey man, what settings are you using to get such a high xp per hour? What are your concede settings like?
Iffed
#6 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2022 6:17:08 PM(UTC)

how on earth is medivh's valet killing my own board instead of going on enemy face? wtf
gorkemakinci
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 4:18:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thanks for the deck, it's a super fun one against all classes and also a super strong one for climbing. I used it for like 2 nights and with %63-65 win percentage I was at D2. It of course starts to lose more when you are close to being a legend but I just took over for a couple of games and with some luck I was able to get to legend. If you're lucky enough the bot itself can also jump in the legend ranks. Thanks again!
1 user thanked gorkemakinci for this useful post.
decemqq on 12/21/2022(UTC)
Baba420
#8 Posted : Monday, December 26, 2022 8:15:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Here is my config that got me to Legend
Concede settings:
- opp has lethal
- will obviously lose
- lasts over 30 mins

Proof: 54% winrate from D5 to Legend

Good luck and enjoy!
7 users thanked Baba420 for this useful post.
h0rst1 on 12/26/2022(UTC), jwlance on 12/26/2022(UTC), DPTNothing on 12/30/2022(UTC), ThotTheBot on 12/31/2022(UTC), criialone on 1/3/2023(UTC), souldragon on 1/7/2023(UTC), lknbr on 2/7/2023(UTC)
ThotTheBot
#9 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2022 12:13:52 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Baba420;62811 wrote:
Here is my config that got me to Legend
Concede settings:
- opp has lethal
- will obviously lose
- lasts over 30 mins

Proof: 54% winrate from D5 to Legend

Good luck and enjoy!

I can confirm this. I just reached Legend on Wild (EU Server) with the deck from OP and Babas config.

AAEBAdeEBQTsBfyeBOefBNuhBQ33Dde2Auu6Aoe9At2pA/SrA8K4A5HhA8agBKPkBP7sBLztBP+SBQA=

It depends a bit on luck and what time you let the bot run. Evening and night are full of stronger players it seems.
The deck always has a nice high winrate but during the mentioned time it is slightly below 50% and thus couldn't climb.

It was the first time ever I reached legend at all in this game despite playing it for years. I never seriously attemped to climb because it seemed so tedious and ranked games annoy me pretty easily.
Thanks and keep up the good work.

Small update:
After the rank-reset I started the bot again today with the deck+config. It took about 5 hours to get to Diamond 4. Winrate was about 65%. I can hardly believe how good it is.

2 users thanked ThotTheBot for this useful post.
Baba420 on 12/31/2022(UTC), Qke90 on 1/10/2023(UTC)
DorrnJJ
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2023 8:36:23 AM(UTC)
DorrnJJ

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I let this run for 21 hours, 234 Games with 54.27% WR.

Highest was D2 - did Legend manually. Thank u!
Qke90
#11 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2023 10:04:33 PM(UTC)

winrate

Insane!! Thank you!!

The next day... WHAT...

winrate
1 user thanked Qke90 for this useful post.
criialone on 1/10/2023(UTC)
souldragon
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2023 5:08:16 AM(UTC)

Thanks for sharing the deck and config guys, it took a couple days since it was stuck at diamond 5 for a while, but I finally made it to legend
criialone
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2023 2:15:04 PM(UTC)
criialone

Man

i did not update the deck yet. since in the new update there was no mage secret support. luckly for us anti secret cards are out of trend.

happy climbing :^)
1 user thanked criialone for this useful post.
Qke90 on 1/12/2023(UTC)
the212th
#14 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2023 7:09:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I like this bot, it helps me do my dailies and weeklies, but it really struggles to get a positive winrate even with such an easy deck like Secret Mage.
It must take a really long time to lower your hidden MMR to actually get to legend with this deck, because the bot is extremely stupid with obvious plays with or without config.
It loves to trade huge 6-6 or 5-5 bodies into 1-1 taunts while also hero powering face at the end of turn anyway..
For some reason it doesn't play a secret in hand on turn 3, prefers to hero power face instead..
It also values secret discount cards like Kirin Tor Mage and Anonymous Informant too much, doesn't play them when there is no secret in hand, so it skips turns 4-5, etc., giving opponent time to develop their own board..
Or I just shouldn't remove Arcane Intellect and add other cards like Orion or Sayge, and just stick to the OP deck, who knows..
MrSirDoe
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2023 3:06:17 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 5 post(s)
the212th;62870 wrote:
I like this bot, it helps me do my dailies and weeklies, but it really struggles to get a positive winrate even with such an easy deck like Secret Mage.
It must take a really long time to lower your hidden MMR to actually get to legend with this deck, because the bot is extremely stupid with obvious plays with or without config.
It loves to trade huge 6-6 or 5-5 bodies into 1-1 taunts while also hero powering face at the end of turn anyway..
For some reason it doesn't play a secret in hand on turn 3, prefers to hero power face instead..
It also values secret discount cards like Kirin Tor Mage and Anonymous Informant too much, doesn't play them when there is no secret in hand, so it skips turns 4-5, etc., giving opponent time to develop their own board..
Or I just shouldn't remove Arcane Intellect and add other cards like Orion or Sayge, and just stick to the OP deck, who knows..

it seems to be getting dumber each update tbh. plus the more complex the strategy needed to play the deck the more misplays happen.
Jackasaurus
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2023 2:35:07 PM(UTC)

the212th;62870 wrote:

I personally dont worry about rankings when I get to D5, the point is to farm gold is it not? Who cares about legend when the rewards are miniscule compared to the effort put in?
w9allday3
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2023 9:34:21 PM(UTC)

Thank you so much for the config(s)!

Ive gotten Legend myself using the deck below, took 300 games at around a 53% winrate.

Ill be building off your files with my own modification of this deck:

### Mage
# Class: Mage
#
# 2x (1) Kabal Lackey
# 1x (2) Ancient Mysteries
# 2x (2) Anonymous Informant
# 1x (2) Arcane Flakmage
# 2x (2) Arcanologist
# 2x (2) Mad Scientist
# 2x (2) Medivh's Valet
# 2x (3) Counterspell
# 2x (3) Explosive Runes
# 1x (3) Oasis Ally
# 2x (3) Objection!
# 2x (3) Rigged Faire Game
# 2x (4) Chatty Bartender
# 2x (5) Cloud Prince
# 2x (6) Contract Conjurer
# 2x (6) Kabal Crystal Runner
# 1x (6) Sayge, Seer of Darkmoon
#
AAEBAf0EBL6kA/SrA5XhA8HwAw33Dde2Auu6Aoe9At2pA5HhA+efBMagBKPkBP7sBLztBP+SBduhBQA=
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Find this deck on https://hsreplay.net/dec...UP9q3GLsJCl0RSxHN10DGh/

Ive been playing with creating my own mulligan rules based upon data collected over time, but Ill learn a lot going through your card-specific configs. Thanks again!
Rimg1984
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2023 11:26:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 4 post(s)
w9allday3;62889 wrote:
Thank you so much for the config(s)!

Ive gotten Legend myself using the deck below, took 300 games at around a 53% winrate.

Ill be building off your files with my own modification of this deck:

### Mage
# Class: Mage
#
# 2x (1) Kabal Lackey
# 1x (2) Ancient Mysteries
# 2x (2) Anonymous Informant
# 1x (2) Arcane Flakmage
# 2x (2) Arcanologist
# 2x (2) Mad Scientist
# 2x (2) Medivh's Valet
# 2x (3) Counterspell
# 2x (3) Explosive Runes
# 1x (3) Oasis Ally
# 2x (3) Objection!
# 2x (3) Rigged Faire Game
# 2x (4) Chatty Bartender
# 2x (5) Cloud Prince
# 2x (6) Contract Conjurer
# 2x (6) Kabal Crystal Runner
# 1x (6) Sayge, Seer of Darkmoon
#
AAEBAf0EBL6kA/SrA5XhA8HwAw33Dde2Auu6Aoe9At2pA5HhA+efBMagBKPkBP7sBLztBP+SBduhBQA=
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Find this deck on https://hsreplay.net/dec...UP9q3GLsJCl0RSxHN10DGh/

Ive been playing with creating my own mulligan rules based upon data collected over time, but Ill learn a lot going through your card-specific configs. Thanks again!

I like this deck list you've created much better.
Will you be posting your decklist and cofig files?
If so... would you be able to add a cofig file for Astalor?
I think swapping out a single Medivh's Valet for Astalor would be a great additonal win condition. The config just needs to be optimized for manathirst etc.
I just dont know how to do that and was hoping you could add it to what you are creating.
Let me know what you think?

Thanks
Rimg1984
#22 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2023 2:52:33 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Can any one help with a couple configuration files?

I would do it myself but I don't know how to word the conditions in the code.

Specifically Arcane Flakmage... How do I get it to play the Flakmage 1st then a secret?

Also, Kabal Lacky would sometimes play even when a secret is already discounted by Ancient Mysteries... How do I create a condition to fix this misplay?

Thanks
criialone
#20 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2023 10:27:42 AM(UTC)
criialone

Man

You should be aware that Cards like Arcane Flakmage produces alot of missplays and even with correct config not very useful.

ofc you could use sayge over arcane interlect, but i wanted to keep the deck more budget, since sayge is not that much better.
2 Pages12>