Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Updated list of decks/configs working well
MrSirDoe
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2022 11:23:00 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 5 post(s)
First off this is for me and whoever else, we have 5 year old threads with outdated information and posts from years ago. I have been digging for hours and found so very little useful information. I will share it here for whoever wants it. Please post whatever you want. If it's good I'll add it to main thread or link to it.

Wild Rogue Pirate AKA OnePiece or SwordFish

Classic Zoolock
  • So far Classic Zoolock with no custom config seems to work well ish, default config aggro is what I used. It's doing OK for me currently, considering it's cheap and easy to setup I feel regardless it deserves a place here, and if for nothing else it's ok to bot some wins as a last possible solution. Will update further, as I have more.
  • Classic Zoolock Deck
    (notes to self; needs to be more aggressive with charge minions (targeting a 1hp minion instead of face dmg with a 5/7 is stupid)
  • Space added some more info about the Zoolock in this post
  • AAEDAf0GAA/7lQTVlgTtlgSBoQSuoQSyoQS5oQS9oQTToQTuoQSdogSjogS7ogTUogTDowQA

Miscellaneous
  • The link below is to a list of custom configs that are from 2018, considering the amount of them it may be good resource, one of the few "decent" things I've found here. (note: these may work perfectly for botting classic.
    https://github.com/Yalfoosh/CustomConfig/

Decks I haven't tested yet.
  1. Murloc Pally
  2. AAEBAcOfAwrXE+3SAvjSAp3sAvvjA5HsA9vuA7eABLCKBNC9BAqMAd0KiA7KwQOD3gOR5APO6wPJoATTvQTavQQA

1. Secret Mage
  2. No deck code provided or tried

[list=1]
  • new Implock/Raid the docks
  • ~50% winrate without custom config. considering raid the docks is a starter deck now, this is pretty good for farming wins.
  • implock deck code
    AAECAf0GArCRBJvkBA7X7QP07QP9+gP/+gPFgASEoATmoAT50wT60wSi1AT/2QSA2gSB2gSr6gQA
    Thanks to Ustica, Space and Cynzndb. If I missed someone sorry lol.

Notes to self
    Test the following decks I own. See if they run well without custom configs, or if certain tweaks to the decks can be made to avoid custom configs needed
    Dragon Mind Blast priest + death rattle mind blast(will need custom configs to tell it to only pick mindblast/holy fire + wait for alexstraza to get health to 15 to OTK. BUT since that win condition is just the backup to the backup it might not matter much)
    Magnetic bomb rush mech hunter (pretty straight forward, have to see how well the bot handles magnetics though)
    Deathrattle hunter (due to the many combos needed I'm not sure this will run default config well)
    deathrattle demon hunter (pretty straight forward
    Shattered c'thun (This will be interesting to see how the bot behaves. I have no idea what to expect. It's a straight forward deck. Will need custom mulligan config to keep Hemet, Jungle Hunter)

tl;dr for below. Working together will benefit all of us.

PS: This community + this bot. Is only as good as we make it. I'll be making some custom configs once I find the time.
    PPS: The goal of this is to hopefully have turn key solutions to rank high with multiple decks in whatever ranked play they want thus keeping dust costs as low as possible, and if a deck falls out of rotation there is a readily available solution available for the community.
    PPPS: Figured I'd add this off-topic tip. When you know a new card set is coming out you can get a free arena run+prizes with this little tip. Simply go into the arena set up your deck and play until you have 2 losses, or not, but you'll get better prizes if you pull off wins. Once the new set drops all arena runs will expire giving everyone their prizes for their number of wins+ a free arena draft ticket. I've been doing this for years and it's added up over time. Just tested 8/3/2022, and I doubt it will ever be removed.
  • 7 users thanked MrSirDoe for this useful post.
    pezikokakola on 7/31/2022(UTC), whitegandalf on 8/2/2022(UTC), ustica on 8/3/2022(UTC), Qybah on 8/4/2022(UTC), fireplace on 8/4/2022(UTC), kekdon on 9/4/2022(UTC), glide93 on 1/6/2023(UTC)
    pezikokakola
    #2 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2022 4:49:57 AM(UTC)
    pezikokakola

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
    Thats great ! Thank you sharing and finding the time to make this thread ! Unfortunately forum is kinda dead so good information its hard to come by so thanks once again ! If you find something useful or any working deck with the meta shifting again let us know please !
    MrSirDoe
    #3 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2022 5:42:57 AM(UTC)

pezikokakola;62433 wrote:
    Thats great ! Thank you sharing and finding the time to make this thread ! Unfortunately forum is kinda dead so good information its hard to come by so thanks once again ! If you find something useful or any working deck with the meta shifting again let us know please !

Same goes for you man. I'm hoping other people will contribute as well.
    1 user thanked MrSirDoe for this useful post.
    pezikokakola on 7/31/2022(UTC)
    Dannysdruid
    #4 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2022 9:33:10 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
    I appreciate the work you're doing!

Now when you say that zoolock deck is doing well, how well do you mean? with just classic cards it doesn't seem like a deck that would perform well.
    1 user thanked Dannysdruid for this useful post.
    MrSirDoe on 8/3/2022(UTC)
    Space
    #5 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2022 2:51:03 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 11 post(s)
    Dannysdruid;62438 wrote:
    I appreciate the work you're doing!

Now when you say that zoolock deck is doing well, how well do you mean? with just classic cards it doesn't seem like a deck that would perform well.

Lol 🤣
    Gold 5 in classic... 35%
    But is better than nothing 😌
    1 user thanked Space for this useful post.
    ustica
    #6 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2022 1:01:33 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
    I am still playing decks from 4 to 6 years ago as well, maybe with some new card added. I still manage to make it to Diamond 3 every season with Murloc Pala or Secret Mage.

However, the new expansion has come and there is a new broken deck that has something like 90% winrate: the IMP LOCK. It's so broken that we can expect it to be nerfed before september.
    Anyway, if someone can make a config to play it, I think this is the time we can reach Legend with this bot!
    1 user thanked ustica for this useful post.
    MrSirDoe
    #7 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2022 5:16:26 PM(UTC)

ustica;62445 wrote:
    I am still playing decks from 4 to 6 years ago as well, maybe with some new card added. I still manage to make it to Diamond 3 every season with Murloc Pala or Secret Mage.

However, the new expansion has come and there is a new broken deck that has something like 90% winrate: the IMP LOCK. It's so broken that we can expect it to be nerfed before september.
    Anyway, if someone can make a config to play it, I think this is the time we can reach Legend with this bot!

Do you have the deck code for the imp lock or a link to one you know performs well?

Also, can you share deck codes or card lists for the murloc pally and secret mage you use? I assume you use default config for them? I have no problem crafting and testing the deck.
    MrSirDoe
    #10 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2022 5:47:31 PM(UTC)

Oh also I added more info based on what ustica and space posted to main thread. Thanks guys.
    1 user thanked MrSirDoe for this useful post.
    ustica on 8/4/2022(UTC)
    ustica
    #8 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2022 3:10:28 AM(UTC)

MrSirDoe;62446 wrote:
    Do you have the deck code for the imp lock or a link to one you know performs well?

Also, can you share deck codes or card lists for the murloc pally and secret mage you use? I assume you use default config for them? I have no problem crafting and testing the deck.

This is #1 Legend Imp Lock atm:

https://www.hearthstonet...bon1234-castle-nathria/

about both Secret Mage and Murloc Pala, I noticed things have changed now due to new Location cards being extremely strong atm. I have been stuck at Diamond 10 since the new expansion came out and I guess the old decks are not that good any more. Too bad because they were a staple in my decks and have been for the past years (even if I never made it to Legend).

EDIT: sorry I messed things up and deleted the Murloc Pally by mistake and pasted here another deck I found online.
    MrSirDoe on 8/4/2022(UTC)
    metinseno
    #11 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2022 9:28:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
    Hey kid there is a legendary deck and recently updated\ gets u to legend has configs just check recent posts\ dont go to the old posts they are all expired though they were all (at least good old mech pala mech hunter pirate warrior etc decks) good when they were released though i havent witnessed legend up until now on a pirate rog so go ahead and enjoy it before they nerf it
    MrSirDoe
    #12 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2022 5:09:51 PM(UTC)

metinseno;62449 wrote:
    Hey kid there is a legendary deck and recently updated\ gets u to legend has configs just check recent posts\ dont go to the old posts they are all expired though they were all (at least good old mech pala mech hunter pirate warrior etc decks) good when they were released though i havent witnessed legend up until now on a pirate rog so go ahead and enjoy it before they nerf it

Thanks for posting but if you read my post you'd see I have played the deck and got diamond 5.
    MrSirDoe
    #9 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2022 5:30:10 PM(UTC)

ustica;62448 wrote:
    This is #1 Legend Imp Lock atm:

https://www.hearthstonet...bon1234-castle-nathria/

about both Secret Mage and Murloc Pala, I noticed things have changed now due to new Location cards being extremely strong atm. I have been stuck at Diamond 10 since the new expansion came out and I guess the old decks are not that good any more. Too bad because they were a staple in my decks and have been for the past years (even if I never made it to Legend).

This is my actual Murloc deck ;

# 2x (1) Blessing of Wisdom
    # 1x (1) Galloping Savior
    # 1x (1) Holy Maki Roll
    # 2x (1) Oh My Yogg!
    # 2x (1) Redemption
    # 2x (1) Righteous Protector
    # 2x (2) Crabrider
    # 2x (2) Hand of A'dal
    # 2x (2) Nerub'ar Weblord
    # 1x (2) Potion of Heroism
    # 1x (2) Rebuke
    # 2x (2) Sword of the Fallen
    # 1x (3) Eydis Darkbane
    # 2x (3) Myrmidon
    # 1x (3) Righteous Defense
    # 1x (4) Call to Arms
    # 1x (4) Cariel Roame
    # 1x (4) Rally!
    # 1x (9) Alexstrasza the Life-Binder
    # 2x (10) The Garden's Grace
    #
    AAEBAcOfAwrXE+3SAvjSAp3sAvvjA5HsA9vuA7eABLCKBNC9BAqMAd0KiA7KwQOD3gOR5APO6wPJoATTvQTavQQA

Thank you, added and updated.
    fireplace
    #13 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2022 9:47:18 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
    I posted in the legend thread, but I used this deck and setup to get to legend in the previous season. Haven't tried this season yet - but imagine still good for D5.

==

onepiece 3.0 - https://drive.google.com..._LH1-yJmxkriwPe_DiyEMfH
    and this deck AAEBAd75AwKRvAK/gAQO7gblB/sP5dEC6bADurYD99QDpooEr6AEirAEiskE/dMEmNsEmtsEAA==
    Changed hero portrait to normal valeera

None of this was made by me though obviously - just trying to consolidate into one post. Looks like someone else used onepiece 2.0 - can't comment on if one is better or not.

==

It would be good to have a thread that just had links to configs and deck codes and basically just stickied at the top and takes the best of the other threads. I think this is what you are trying to do, but what will happen is everything will get buried on page 4 and on page 6 people will ask the same questions that got asked on page 2.
    1 user thanked fireplace for this useful post.
    MrSirDoe on 8/4/2022(UTC)
    MrSirDoe
    #14 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2022 10:24:20 PM(UTC)

fireplace;62453 wrote:
    I posted in the legend thread, but I used this deck and setup to get to legend in the previous season. Haven't tried this season yet - but imagine still good for D5.

==

onepiece 3.0 - https://drive.google.com..._LH1-yJmxkriwPe_DiyEMfH
    and this deck AAEBAd75AwKRvAK/gAQO7gblB/sP5dEC6bADurYD99QDpooEr6AEirAEiskE/dMEmNsEmtsEAA==
    Changed hero portrait to normal valeera

None of this was made by me though obviously - just trying to consolidate into one post. Looks like someone else used onepiece 2.0 - can't comment on if one is better or not.

==

It would be good to have a thread that just had links to configs and deck codes and basically just stickied at the top and takes the best of the other threads. I think this is what you are trying to do, but what will happen is everything will get buried on page 4 and on page 6 people will ask the same questions that got asked on page 2.

Thanks.
    I'm adding stuff to the main thread that gets posted here, and linking to useful comments in it as well. I got a link to the onepiece thread. I used 3.0 as well. Got to d5. I know that deck will probably be outdated/nerfed soon so hoping to get some resources available for myself and others
    ustica
    #15 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2022 11:29:40 AM(UTC)

Ok, this is the mech pala that made me Diamond 10 in 24 hours from the start of new season and Diamond 5 in the 24 following hours:

### Mech Pala
    # Class: Paladin
    # Format: Wild
    #
    # 2x (1) Click-Clocker
    # 2x (1) Glow-Tron
    # 2x (1) Mecharoo
    # 2x (1) Skaterbot
    # 2x (2) Amalgam of the Deep
    # 2x (2) Annoy-o-Tron
    # 2x (2) Galvanizer
    # 2x (2) Mechwarper
    # 2x (2) Radar Detector
    # 2x (2) Seafloor Savior
    # 2x (2) Security Automaton
    # 1x (3) SN1P-SN4P
    # 2x (3) Stonehearth Vindicator
    # 2x (4) Bubblebot
    # 1x (5) Loatheb
    # 2x (5) Wargear
    #
    AAEBAcOfAwL6Dp+3Aw6UD5/1Avb9Atb+Atf+AsyBA9agBPmkBJK1BOG1BNS9BLLBBNrTBNrZBAA=
    #
    # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
    h0rst1 on 8/9/2022(UTC)
    ustica
    #16 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2022 9:31:13 PM(UTC)

Today I made Diamond 3 with the usual Secret Mage. I think it's one of the easiest decks to be used by the bot
    Space
    #17 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2022 1:48:28 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 11 post(s)
    ustica;62480 wrote:
    Today I made Diamond 3 with the usual Secret Mage. I think it's one of the easiest decks to be used by the bot

Hi, can u share the deck code, plz?
    I'm play whit this:
    #
    AAEBAcz6AwrAAb6kA7+kA8K4A5DhA5XhA8HwA/2eBOefBL3kBArsBfcN17YC67oCh70C3akD9KsDkeEDxqAE26EFAA==
    #
    Maybe i should change some cards or secrets?
    Whit this ~45% win rate and D4 max rank.
    kekdon
    #19 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2022 7:35:56 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
    this aggro token druid deck works well in standard with default / aggro config:
    AAECAZICAA+t7AOz7AP09gOB9wOsgASwgATZnwThpASXpQSuwASozgSB1ASy3QSz3QTW3gQA

strong in this meta, here's link:
    https://www.hearthstonet...d-wuling-castle-nathria/
    1 user thanked kekdon for this useful post.
    h0rst1 on 8/29/2022(UTC)
    mlulic
    #20 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2022 3:27:46 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
    How far did you get with it?
    HeartBuddy
    #18 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2022 4:14:01 AM(UTC)
    HeartBuddy

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 4 post(s)
    ustica;62480 wrote:

can you share your deck code? is it classic secret mage?
    2 Pages12>