Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Request for improvement of mercenary bots.
nimiwow
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2022 2:53:59 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I am a user who only uses 1-1.
If you see the mercenary bot playing, there is something I would like you to improve.

1. The point is that you do not choose the faster path, Spirit Healer, by moving only to the left path.

2. After the stage ends, return to the village and rebuild the deck.
This process already takes about 2 minutes.
I would be even more grateful if you could only use certain attack skills unconditionally.

3. Even in 1-1, we don't want each mercenary to use meaningless defense skills.
(ex. If each attack skill is used only once, Leroy will use the defense skill in the first turn in a clear situation)

Please understand that my native language is not English, so I used a translator.
Please improve it even if it takes time. In particular, the efficiency of the mercenary bot is too low due to the second problem.
limlimg
#2 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2022 7:42:11 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
The second problem is caused by setting. Increase the number of Max Farming Rounds.
Space
#3 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2022 2:13:46 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Fully support, I also use a 1-1 coin farming bot and confirm that the waiting time takes a huge amount of time, which can be reduced and thus improve the results by more than 2 times. I also do not understand why the bot creates a new team every time, when I set the parameters to only 6 mercenaries and the number of repetitions is 5 - it still goes to the main menu and re-creates the team every time, again and again. This is very sad :(It is possible somehow for paid versions of the bot to at least speed it up)