Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

deck json
cyzndb
#1 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2022 10:46:51 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 23

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 5 post(s)
deck

recommend questline_warrior
1 user thanked cyzndb for this useful post.
h0rst1 on 4/26/2022(UTC)
h0rst1
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2022 10:36:25 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 9

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
thanks for sharing
even though quest warrior will be nerfed soon, all files are quite interesting for everybody who wants to learn making custom configs

👍
KingDrancia
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2022 10:40:24 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 7

h0rst1;62024 wrote:
thanks for sharing
even though quest warrior will be nerfed soon, all files are quite interesting for everybody who wants to learn making custom configs

👍


It should still works fine. The nerf didn't change the functionality of the quest. It's not an auto win or easy farming but can still be used
h0rst1
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2022 12:44:04 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 9

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Of course you are right, configs will still work fine.

I just mentioned the nerfs, because he/she recommended quest warrior - not sure, if mechmage won´t be the better choice after the patch ;)
cyzndb
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2022 9:51:58 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 23

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 5 post(s)
KingDrancia;62026 wrote:
It should still works fine. The nerf didn't change the functionality of the quest. It's not an auto win or easy farming but can still be used



Thank you for your help http://www.hearthranger....sionai/VisionAI_Help.htm
cyzndb
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2022 9:59:51 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 23

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 5 post(s)
h0rst1;62027 wrote:
Of course you are right, configs will still work fine.

I just mentioned the nerfs, because he/she recommended quest warrior - not sure, if mechmage won´t be the better choice after the patch ;)



OnDiscoverCard its still choose Explosive Sheep

I can't solve this problem
peterM
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 4:51:24 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 9

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks for sharing!

Actual Deck is this one, right?

https://hsreplay.net/dec...gameType=RANKED_STANDARD
cyzndb
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 12:01:42 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 23

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 5 post(s)
peterM;62031 wrote:
Thanks for sharing!

Actual Deck is this one, right?

https://hsreplay.net/dec...gameType=RANKED_STANDARD



check deck.txt
fenixsnk3
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 7:21:41 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 4

Thanks: 1 times
cyzndb;62032 wrote:
check deck.txt


deck.txt show this

ÄϺ£´¬¹¤ x2 CS2_146
¿ª½øÂëÍ· x1 SW_028
¶÷×ô˹µÄ¸±¹Ù x2 OG_312
º£µÁÅÁÆæ˹ x1 CFM_637
¿ÕÖк··Ë x2 DRG_024
Ѫ·«½°ÊÖ x2 CS3_008
Ѫ·«º£µÁ x2 NEW1_025
ÉÈÚºÏ¹Ö x2 TSC_069
¸Û¿Ú·Ëͽ x2 SW_029
¿Õ½µ´õͽ x2 DRG_056
´¬ÔØ»ðÅÚ x2 GVG_075
Îí·«½ÙÂÓÕß x2 CS3_022
ÄϺ£´¬³¤ x2 CORE_NEW1_027
±©·ç³Çº£µÁ x2 SW_093
º£µÁ֮ê x1 DRG_025
µÏ·ÆÑÇÅÚÊÖ x2 DED_519
ÖØÈ­ÏÈÉú x1 DED_006
cyzndb
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 9:27:30 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Posts: 23

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 5 post(s)
fenixsnk3;62033 wrote:
deck.txt show this

ÄϺ£´¬¹¤ x2 CS2_146
¿ª½øÂëÍ· x1 SW_028
¶÷×ô˹µÄ¸±¹Ù x2 OG_312
º£µÁÅÁÆæ˹ x1 CFM_637
¿ÕÖк··Ë x2 DRG_024
Ѫ·«½°ÊÖ x2 CS3_008
Ѫ·«º£µÁ x2 NEW1_025
ÉÈÚºÏ¹Ö x2 TSC_069
¸Û¿Ú·Ëͽ x2 SW_029
¿Õ½µ´õͽ x2 DRG_056
´¬ÔØ»ðÅÚ x2 GVG_075
Îí·«½ÙÂÓÕß x2 CS3_022
ÄϺ£´¬³¤ x2 CORE_NEW1_027
±©·ç³Çº£µÁ x2 SW_093
º£µÁ֮ê x1 DRG_025
µÏ·ÆÑÇÅÚÊÖ x2 DED_519
ÖØÈ­ÏÈÉú x1 DED_006


mech AAECAZirBAKhsQTsugQO0uwDw/kD1qAE4aQEkrUE4bUEybcEyrcE3bkE47kE5LkEssEE2NkElKQFAA==
pirate AAECAeP5AwSO7wOY9gO/gASOyQQN/ucDlfYDlvYDl/YDz/sDnIEEpooEraAEr6AEirAEqbMEkLcEssEEAA==
questline_warrior AAEBAQcEkbwC3q0DmPYDv4AEDdQF+w+CsALdrQPpsAP+5wOV9gPP+wOcgQSmigSvoASQtwSywQQA

fenixsnk3
#13 Posted : Sunday, May 1, 2022 10:40:35 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 4

Thanks: 1 times
cyzndb;62035 wrote:
mech AAECAZirBAKhsQTsugQO0uwDw/kD1qAE4aQEkrUE4bUEybcEyrcE3bkE47kE5LkEssEE2NkElKQFAA==
pirate AAECAeP5AwSO7wOY9gO/gASOyQQN/ucDlfYDlvYDl/YDz/sDnIEEpooEraAEr6AEirAEqbMEkLcEssEEAA==
questline_warrior AAEBAQcEkbwC3q0DmPYDv4AEDdQF+w+CsALdrQPpsAP+5wOV9gPP+wOcgQSmigSvoASQtwSywQQA



where i put this line?
h0rst1
#15 Posted : Monday, May 2, 2022 4:16:04 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Posts: 9

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
go to "your collection", copy (only!) the code and the game will ask you if you want to make a new deck

AAECAZirBAKhsQTsugQO0uwDw/kD1qAE4aQEkrUE4bUEybcEyrcE3bkE47kE5LkEssEE2NkElKQFAA== is mechmage

so these are three codes for three decks - only copy one at a time
1 user thanked h0rst1 for this useful post.
fenixsnk3 on 5/2/2022(UTC)
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2011, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.075 seconds.