Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot cannont relog anymoe
FIRST
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2021 9:16:30 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi,

So i noticed that with the latest updated, bot will not click the play button on the battle.net, clicks much lower.
I tend to belive this is because bnet as a new layout but I dont have it that yet.
Tried to DM to developer but he didnt reply to my msgs yet.
Any help? Please

Thanks
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2021 12:26:56 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
FIRST
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2021 3:19:29 PM(UTC)

Tried it before dm/posting here, does not work unfortunately. It still tries to click much on the left, like where MW2 is.
I used also a fresh install too, same issue.
phelon
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 5:00:54 PM(UTC)

I have the same problem. The bot keeps trying to launch MW and not Hearthstone.
FIRST
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 11:26:07 AM(UTC)

Tried to manipulate the X/Y numbers but he keeps clicking on the same MW spot, doesnt matter if I enter 1 or 1000 value.
Please help
jwlance
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 9:02:54 PM(UTC)

I have shit internet and have to babysit my bot now. Kinda sucks, but hopefully it will get fixed soon.
phelon
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 12:37:57 AM(UTC)

@JoyAdmin - Please fix this. Hearthstone locks up and the bot quits out and can no longer log back in. The launcher has changed, please fix the bot to work with the new launcher placement of hearthstone. Unfortunately the link you provided is outdated and there is no where in the Auto Stop tab where you can launch a tool to get the pixel values. Please fix this.
jwlance
#8 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 1:18:04 PM(UTC)

phelon;61047 wrote:
@JoyAdmin - Please fix this. Hearthstone locks up and the bot quits out and can no longer log back in. The launcher has changed, please fix the bot to work with the new launcher placement of hearthstone. Unfortunately the link you provided is outdated and there is no where in the Auto Stop tab where you can launch a tool to get the pixel values. Please fix this.

Not sure if you've used bots in the past, but big updates like this took a few days to a week to resolve especially with ui redesigns. The bot devs usually extended out the bot licenses by x days it takes to fix so hopefully he can do that for us. I'm sure it's already being worked on and will get resolved in a few days or so.
phelon
#9 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 9:23:09 PM(UTC)

jwlance;61050 wrote:
Not sure if you've used bots in the past, but big updates like this took a few days to a week to resolve especially with ui redesigns. The bot devs usually extended out the bot licenses by x days it takes to fix so hopefully he can do that for us. I'm sure it's already being worked on and will get resolved in a few days or so.

I appreciate you trying to help, so to give you some background, I write bots for other games. This particular problem is a static positioning problem, that can be resolved in the ini. If they have to add the functionality to pull the position of the start button, it is as simple as adding a button to the form and reading the mouse position, which is approx 20 mins of work. Committing it and having TeamCity auto Deploy everything could be done in less than 30mins of work. Now lets say they do it via image recognition (which they dont), it could be a lot more intense using emgu or dx, but why do it the hard way?
jwlance
#10 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2021 2:21:02 AM(UTC)

phelon;61051 wrote:
I appreciate you trying to help, so to give you some background, I write bots for other games. This particular problem is a static positioning problem, that can be resolved in the ini. If they have to add the functionality to pull the position of the start button, it is as simple as adding a button to the forum and reading the mouse position, which is approx 20 mins of work. Commiting it and having TeamCity auto Deploy everything could be done in less than 30mins of work. Now lets say they do it via image recognition (which they dont), it could be a lot more intense using emgu or dx, but why do it the hard way?

Wonder if they are on vacation or have covid or something? Hopefully they are okay. I know what you mean by it only taking a bit of time to program, but perhaps something else changed n the update? Just a guess? Do you know if they have multiple programmers besides Joy?
JoyAdmin
#11 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2021 12:51:45 PM(UTC)

phelon
#12 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2021 1:49:35 PM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;61055 wrote:

Thank you for responding but the FAQ don't help, which is why we are all here telling you they don't help. Heck even the comments in the FAQ state it needs help and doesn't work.

Quote:
Sample text in Hearthranger.ini :

[BOT]
ReconnectPlayButtonOffsetX=210
ReconnectPlayButtonOffsetY=134

How am I supposed to know the pixel offset of the button? Do you provide a tool for that? Do I need to write my own tool to locate the pixel? Should I stare at my screen to count the pixels? This is why you need to update your FAQ. It is nice you provide a way to get around it, but stating you need to enter pixel location to fix it with out providing a tool to get the pixel location, it is unusable. So I would suggest you either detect it through image recognition, memory reads, or a simple tool to lets us click the button and it reads the pixel location for us.
JoyAdmin
#15 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2021 10:44:40 PM(UTC)

Just use mspaint in Windows, the left down corner shows the coordinate based on pixels.

https://drububu.com/tutorial/images/ms-paint.png

phelon
#16 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2021 9:09:26 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;61058 wrote:
Just use mspaint in Windows, the left down corner shows the coordinate based on pixels.

https://drububu.com/tutorial/images/ms-paint.png

So far I have screen capped the whole screen and used the pixel coordinates and I have tried just cropping the launcher and using the pixel location, neither have worked. Any other suggestions? Is scale a thing?
jwlance
#17 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2021 7:19:53 PM(UTC)

phelon;61065 wrote:
So far I have screen capped the whole screen and used the pixel coordinates and I have tried just cropping the launcher and using the pixel location, neither have worked. Any other suggestions? Is scale a thing?

Sent you a private message phelon
kuddelblack
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2021 1:41:07 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;61055 wrote:

i tried it and whatever I insert into the .ini doesn´t change a thing.
The bot is always pressing half a cm above the launch button on the "version/regio" field.

I even tried to use the beta battle.net launcher which looks and works so much better than the old one but the bot doesn´t recognises the beta launcher. So that´s also not a viable option.
phelon
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2021 8:52:04 PM(UTC)

kuddelblack;61074 wrote:
i tried it and whatever I insert into the .ini doesn´t change a thing.
The bot is always pressing half a cm above the launch button on the "version/regio" field.

I even tried to use the beta battle.net launcher which looks and works so much better than the old one but the bot doesn´t recognises the beta launcher. So that´s also not a viable option.

Now the launcher UI completely changed, so it is going to break everyone's bot.
JoyAdmin
#18 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2021 4:52:23 AM(UTC)

Update to v.12.6.0.0 will fix it.
Power29
#19 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2021 7:18:58 AM(UTC)

Update has not fixed this problem, just attempted the auto schedule and continued to click wrong location to start game.