Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Atleast it's running again..
Tjafs
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:15:49 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
..but the results hasn't improved.

Well, better than farming 100 gold myself, I guess. Will continue to let it run at night so I don't have to watch it. It usually gets the job done, or close to it, by the time I wake up and stop it. :)
Skrysi
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:29:11 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Tjafs;60307 wrote:
..but the results hasn't improved.

Well, better than farming 100 gold myself, I guess. Will continue to let it run at night so I don't have to watch it. It usually gets the job done, or close to it, by the time I wake up and stop it. :)

It's been working fine for me in plat.
Tjafs
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:34:15 AM(UTC)

Skrysi;60308 wrote:

I really would like to know what the difference is, do you have any suggestions? It doesn't rope, so it's not using all the time calculating either.
Skrysi
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 12:00:57 PM(UTC)

Tjafs;60309 wrote:
I really would like to know what the difference is, do you have any suggestions? It doesn't rope, so it's not using all the time calculating either.

I just grabbed a deck from HSreplay.net and used the default server side mulligan.
Qybah
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 10:30:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Skrysi;60308 wrote:

how is it working though? 0-0 for DH.
Tjafs
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 4:22:52 AM(UTC)

Skrysi;60308 wrote:

How are you only in plat with that win rate? Should've been legend, as it's not possible to have a positive win rate and not climb. Do you have it set up to concede after a win? In that case, is the above excluding conceded? Do you have any other concede options active, like if opponent has lethal? It just seems weird that you have such a positive win rate, with that many games played, and are at plat.

What deck do you use? I'd like to have a go with it if you don't mind.
Skrysi
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 8:47:16 AM(UTC)

Qybah;60316 wrote:
how is it working though? 0-0 for DH.

It plays again DH but does not report the W/L for DH for some reason
Skrysi
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 8:59:45 AM(UTC)

Tjafs;60320 wrote:
How are you only in plat with that win rate? Should've been legend, as it's not possible to have a positive win rate and not climb. Do you have it set up to concede after a win? In that case, is the above excluding conceded? Do you have any other concede options active, like if opponent has lethal? It just seems weird that you have such a positive win rate, with that many games played, and are at plat.

What deck do you use? I'd like to have a go with it if you don't mind.

I set a concede constraint to not allow it outside of plat. My lowest W/R is against paladin so I began to auto concede against that class once I had enough data points. I checked my other settings and they are all default

Tjafs
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 9:35:03 AM(UTC)

Can you PM me your deck code? I'd like to try it, as the best win rate I get is below 40%.
Skrysi
#10 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 9:50:15 AM(UTC)

Tjafs;60323 wrote:
Can you PM me your deck code? I'd like to try it, as the best win rate I get is below 40%.

Sent
Tjafs
#11 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2020 11:54:32 AM(UTC)

Skrysi;60324 wrote:
Sent

It went 31-30 today (diamond 5, wild), so a great improvement, thanks for the deck - it worked a lot better than mine (for the bot, atleast, mine still works better when I'm playing myself). :P

If only the weapon/attack behaviour can be improved, it would have a good chance of getting legend by itself as well, I think, since most of the losses, atleast when I have looked at it play, is due to it not hero powering when playing/having a weapon. I mostly use it to get 100 gold, and this deck does the trick for that, but still fun to see if it can climb higher than 5. Hope it wasn't just luck.

Thanks again. :)
Tjafs
#12 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 5:00:30 AM(UTC)

Tjafs;60332 wrote:
It went 31-30 today (diamond 5, wild), so a great improvement, thanks for the deck - it worked a lot better than mine (for the bot, atleast, mine still works better when I'm playing myself). :P

If only the weapon/attack behaviour can be improved, it would have a good chance of getting legend by itself as well, I think, since most of the losses, atleast when I have looked at it play, is due to it not hero powering when playing/having a weapon. I mostly use it to get 100 gold, and this deck does the trick for that, but still fun to see if it can climb higher than 5. Hope it wasn't just luck.

Thanks again. :)

31-42 this time, so I guess it was more or less luck the other night. But still managed 100 gold.

Please fix the dreadful weapons handling, it's horrible to watch.