Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cant Download
Lopez666
#1 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 12:45:22 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Well I recently lost my hdd with hearthranger on it, so I came on here to re download the software. But google chrome just straight up says NO it's a virus and wont let me download ( http://www.hearthranger....arthRanger_v.10.9.3.rar) so i was like oh ya figured i'll out smart it and opened up the wonderful microsoft edge and pasted the download link directly and it downloaded. But then it did a scan and said it found a virus and deleted it on the GOD DAMN SPOT.... so wtf is going on i've been using this software for years and ya, is there a virus in the current link or is windows just dumb? I'd like to use the software again but better safe then sorry because i really hate reformatting my pc.
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 9:42:25 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
it's false alarm, the execute files have been obfuscated to avoid hacking.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
xunaf on 5/7/2019(UTC)
Lopez666
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 7:21:30 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

JoyAdmin;58747 wrote:
it's false alarm, the execute files have been obfuscated to avoid hacking.

I'm not trying to be a butt head, but I cant seem a way to download it. Can you give me some steps to download it without my computer blocking it.

My scan's are showing that it has a file within it called " Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C "

I did research on this @ https://malwarefixes.com/threats/trojanwin32-occamy-c/ I'm guessing this file is in here to take control of the mouse??? idk

here is my proof of the file

if you could explain what is happening to calm the nerve and maybe other people who come across this problem that would be great.