Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Gold
Ynnoz
#1 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 12:42:31 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
This is the amount of gold I have earned with HearthRanger.

Gold
todde90
#2 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 1:35:51 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Ynnoz;58194 wrote:
This is the amount of gold I have earned with HearthRanger.

Gold

706 packs or 470 arena runs. The bot suxs at arena thoe.

running it on a gameboy with all those pixels ?
Ynnoz
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:15:05 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
todde90;58210 wrote:
706 packs or 470 arena runs. The bot suxs at arena thoe.

running it on a gameboy with all those pixels ?

I agree, arena is not that good. I use HearthRanger for unranked play only. Will buy extra packs soon.
todde90
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 6:15:21 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Ynnoz;58218 wrote:
I agree, arena is not that good. I use HearthRanger for unranked play only. Will buy extra packs soon.

I only have free, but i run it 1hour a day in ranked works well seens hunters are so brain dead x)

If they only could offer paypal, bitcoin is to big of a hastle.
Ritos
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:30:38 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Is this bot worth buying? i mean will i get any profit by using it? Does it support current meta decks or is it just randomly generated sequence of actions? Will it learn by playing same deck again and again?
zws
#6 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 8:44:51 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Ritos;58225 wrote:
Is this bot worth buying? i mean will i get any profit by using it? Does it support current meta decks or is it just randomly generated sequence of actions? Will it learn by playing same deck again and again?

This bot does not learn, it's using hardcoded heuristics. The main use is getting 30 wins/day for 100 daily gold which takes between 4 and 5 hours. You can easily build a rares/commons deck getting 80%+ winrate with concedes in casual. Tempo based decks like midrange mage, paladin or zoolock have winrate oscilating between 85-95%. All in casual, low MMR. You could probably get better winrate and shorter games with high tiered decks but this exposes you to bans which are most likely report based. Avoid combo decks, spells heavy decks since bot does not handle these well and you will get worse winrate and weird misplays raising suspicions.
1 user thanked zws for this useful post.
Ritos on 2/1/2019(UTC)
Ritos
#7 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 1:00:53 PM(UTC)

zws;58228 wrote:
This bot does not learn, it's using hardcoded heuristics. The main use is getting 30 wins/day for 100 daily gold which takes between 4 and 5 hours. You can easily build a rares/commons deck getting 80%+ winrate with concedes in casual. Tempo based decks like midrange mage, paladin or zoolock have winrate oscilating between 85-95%. All in casual, low MMR. You could probably get better winrate and shorter games with high tiered decks but this exposes you to bans which are most likely report based. Avoid combo decks, spells heavy decks since bot does not handle these well and you will get worse winrate and weird misplays raising suspicions.

what about arena plays?
zws
#8 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 1:28:54 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Ritos;58231 wrote:
what about arena plays?

I never tried it in arena, but what most people wrote about their experience there was quite discouraging. I assumed it was more profitable to buy packs straight than spend gold on arena and let the bot play it but you'll never be sure unless you try it yourself.
Ritos
#9 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 1:45:55 PM(UTC)

zws;58232 wrote:
I never tried it in arena, but what most people wrote about their experience there was quite discouraging. I assumed it was more profitable to buy packs straight than spend gold on arena and let the bot play it but you'll never be sure unless you try it yourself.

Ok thank you for your replies. I think i'll try it for a year, will see how it goes. At least 100 gold every day cant hurt =)