Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Deck Config Collection Thread?
Valorion
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 7:57:26 AM(UTC)
Valorion

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Hi, long time no see!

It was a while since I've been on this Board and again I found time for this Board.

I was planning to bring back my Collection Thread and start new from scratch to contribute something for this Board and the Bot.

Since most of the people probably dont know me a quick "About me:"

My Old Thread:
http://hearthranger.com/...--Advanced-Botting.aspx

About me :

Now you might noticed, I said I was "planning". You should know that I'm not 100% sure if I should do it. I noticed there are some other Collection Thread who continued my work which is nice to see although they seem inactive now ( at least their threads). In fact the whole board seem a little bit inactive. So I'm not sure if I actuallly should spend my time on this Board.

Thats why I want you all to answer me some questions so I can consider reopening my Project.

The Questions:
1. Are there any other current Collection Thread who are active?
2. Were there any Banwaves with this bot? If yes, when and what caused it?
3. Are there any possible Deck, Configs or AI who is able to play till Rank 5 in Standard/ Wild
4. Are there enough people who would contribute / are active on the forum for this Project in helping and testing? ( Aka. are people willing enough to share)
5. Do people want this Project?
6. Which AI is at the moment the "best" to climb the ladder?

That should be all. In case I forgot something I will add it later. Do not worry if you can't answer all the question. If you can only answer 1 question I will be more than glad to know your answer.
For QUestion Nr. 3 if you have decks and configs who can reach Rank 5 and you are not willing to share it at least tell me if it is possible. You dont need to make your settings public :D

With best regards,

Valorion

Edit: I forgot to mention I haven't botted for a while. So I probably need some time to learn about the new AI ( I think it is the Vision AI). In case someone got some reference where I can learn about it please dont hesitate to send links or instructions to me :D
2 users thanked Valorion for this useful post.
NightyBot on 8/3/2018(UTC), IlGrigio on 8/7/2018(UTC)
WinXP
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 8:27:31 AM(UTC)
WinXP

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I'll go first.

1) Current threads

Not that I know of

2) Banwave? Yes.

When: Quite literally today.
How: Up to debate.

- The Community is still reeling from this hammer of banning, so maybe now isnt the most active time for this forum.

3) Rank 5 config
Yes. Currently the even shaman config

4) Contribute

I'm not sure on this one. You would have to ask more experienced people, like scottbreak

5)
I can't speak for everyone (since most of them got banned), but I would want this project!

6) Best A.I

Vision. By far. Silverfish was outdated a while ago.

P.S: Thanks for volunteering to do this. It's a hefty task, and not many people are up to. Welcome back to botting!

1 user thanked WinXP for this useful post.
Valorion on 8/1/2018(UTC)
Valorion
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 8:52:29 AM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

WinXP;57170 wrote:
I'll go first.

1) Current threads

Not that I know of

2) Banwave? Yes.

When: Quite literally today.
How: Up to debate.

- The Community is still reeling from this hammer of banning, so maybe now isnt the most active time for this forum.

3) Rank 5 config

4) Contribute

I'm not sure on this one. You would have to ask more experienced people, like scottbreak

5)
I can't speak for everyone (since most of them got banned), but I would want this project!

6) Best A.I

Vision. By far. Silverfish was outdated a while ago.

P.S: Thanks for volunteering to do this. It's a hefty task, and not many people are up to. Welcome back to botting!

About the Bans. Was it the first ban wave that hit this community in the last 6 Months?

And were all Battle.net Acconts banned or just the Battle.net account that was botting?
In addition were the banned accounts able to play on other regions. For instance, Account X was banned in Hearthstone. Only botted in EU. Was he able to play Hearthstone in NA with the same account after the ban?

That was all because I might create an Account for only botting since my Accounts are quite big and It would hurt to lose them :D.
BongoBengt
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 4:14:14 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Seems quite a lot HR ppl have been hit by bans:

Bans incoming
xinghuibin
#10 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2018 12:44:12 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hey bro, i am a user from china,as far as i know, for some reasons,Chinese seldom reply or post something in this forum,which makes people ignored that there are many chinese users of this bot.Now i will answer some of your questions according to my perceive.
q1:
i dont know exactly what collection thread is,is it a mulligan strategy or one version of AI ? or it is the silverfish?
but frankly this bot performs a little disappointed since the new version of thehearthstone.
q2:
it does exists banwave since the last few days of july. it is a permanent ban once your account was banned.this is only target on hearthstone. but it seems few accounts of Chinese host has been banned,and there is a rumor but has not been confirmed that your account would not be banned in china if you spent money on this game.(hahaha) no one konws whether it is true. (by the way , in the last six months,no banwave occured.)
q3:
indeed there is one desk that could hit 5 in ranked, even shaman, but it is in wild model.
q4:
the answer is definitely yes!Chinese users have a online group ,about 800 people. in the last few months after the new version. some of us who know a little about programming put their configs online and others will test it and fix it. As far as i know, the even shaman configs is provided by one of chinese users.
q5:
i cant answer this question as well.but i can tell you the realities in China.
in China markets,there are mainly three bots,hb hr and sb. people use hr to farm golds after the new version because it can hardly hit rank 5. the most powerful competitor of hr is smartbot,it can reach legend and get 12 in arena. but few of us use this bot,it is too expensive. So from my perspective,many people need this bot,at least in China.
q6:
regrettably,i cant answer this question as well.

Last but not least,all i wanna say is that thank you bro,no matter whether you decide to reopening or not. i love this game and this bot. it can even give me chance to communicate with friends all over the world.
1 user thanked xinghuibin for this useful post.
Valorion on 8/2/2018(UTC)
Kiriakis
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2018 2:38:04 PM(UTC)

Valorion;57171 wrote:
About the Bans. Was it the first ban wave that hit this community in the last 6 Months?

Yes.

Valorion;57171 wrote:

And were all Battle.net Acconts banned or just the Battle.net account that was botting?
In addition were the banned accounts able to play on other regions. For instance, Account X was banned in Hearthstone. Only botted in EU. Was he able to play Hearthstone in NA with the same account after the ban?

On my banned account Hearthstone is unplayable in all 3 regions. I can still play any of my other games on the account however.
1 user thanked Kiriakis for this useful post.
Valorion on 8/2/2018(UTC)
Valorion
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2018 3:52:18 PM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

Kiriakis;57212 wrote:
Yes.

On my banned account Hearthstone is unplayable in all 3 regions. I can still play any of my other games on the account however.

Thats exactly what i wanted to know. Thank you.

Will you continue botting?

With best regards

Valorion
JogadorAbs
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2018 4:14:14 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Valorion;57171 wrote:

It was the first banwave to hit hearthranger since ever. I think we had one unconfirmed ban many years ago. Probably a manual ban, aka some community manager saw him and banned him manually.
Quite a bad moment to get into the bot. But maybe it was a one time thing, we never know.
Kiriakis
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2018 8:16:26 PM(UTC)

Valorion;57216 wrote:

Will you continue botting?

Nah no more botting, i'll play some casually arena & adventure in the new expansion.
Don't need a card collection for those :p
pinto2
#11 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 3:10:39 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
First: welcome back! I started botting after you left, so I don't really know you.

Secondly: I got banned in the banwave, I have been playing HS since release, but I was tired of being f2p, so I bought this bot 8 months ago.
I had the auto concede on, which is probably why I got banned, I have made a new account and am unsure if I should buy the boomsday or not and/or if I should start botting again, I can't imagine how long it will take to build up a collection like the one I had. I didn't bot every day, and I would say I botted for about 13-15k gold in a period of 8 months (8*30 = 240. 240*140 = 33.600), so 15k gold out of 33-36k possible.

I didn't really play HS anymore, maybe a 10-20 games every week, it was just amazing to log on to HS and could play the decks I wanted, and don't have to play shitty budget decks. I did still enjoy playing HS, there is just a few other games I enjoy more atm, and HS is just the game that you could always return to and have some fun.

I have botted a bit here in the weeks upto the next expansion, since I was a bit low on gold. I will probably just bot for a few months on my new account before I start really playing on it, and if I get banned, no harm done, so if you can post some cheap decks, I don't mind dusting all my cards for a single deck if I can hit rank 5 and get the golden epic a few months in a row.

I do plan on buying the starter pack, since it's just good value and it's almost nothing, if that would be the standard pricing for packs I wouldn't have to bot..
1 user thanked pinto2 for this useful post.
Valorion on 8/3/2018(UTC)
Valorion
#12 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 7:31:18 AM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

pinto2;57239 wrote:
First: welcome back! I started botting after you left, so I don't really know you.

Secondly: I got banned in the banwave, I have been playing HS since release, but I was tired of being f2p, so I bought this bot 8 months ago.
I had the auto concede on, which is probably why I got banned, I have made a new account and am unsure if I should buy the boomsday or not and/or if I should start botting again, I can't imagine how long it will take to build up a collection like the one I had. I didn't bot every day, and I would say I botted for about 13-15k gold in a period of 8 months (8*30 = 240. 240*140 = 33.600), so 15k gold out of 33-36k possible.

I didn't really play HS anymore, maybe a 10-20 games every week, it was just amazing to log on to HS and could play the decks I wanted, and don't have to play shitty budget decks. I did still enjoy playing HS, there is just a few other games I enjoy more atm, and HS is just the game that you could always return to and have some fun.

I have botted a bit here in the weeks upto the next expansion, since I was a bit low on gold. I will probably just bot for a few months on my new account before I start really playing on it, and if I get banned, no harm done, so if you can post some cheap decks, I don't mind dusting all my cards for a single deck if I can hit rank 5 and get the golden epic a few months in a row.

I do plan on buying the starter pack, since it's just good value and it's almost nothing, if that would be the standard pricing for packs I wouldn't have to bot..

Thats what the bot does best :D. Botting Gold so we don't need to spend money on packs to enjoy the game :D

If you start from scratch again I can recommend you to check this out:
https://disguisedtoast.c...ng-and-collecting-guide

Otherwise Hunter should be good for Budget decks or even Tempo Mage :D.

I will wait a bit till there is some clearance to this ban wave. After that I might start the project again :)
NightyBot
#14 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 5:48:16 PM(UTC)
NightyBot

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I ended playing with the bot in mid juni so.
They dont catched me, so I think they recorded only the users of july.
throwaway1985
#15 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 6:22:52 PM(UTC)

NightyBot;57261 wrote:
I ended playing with the bot in mid juni so.
They dont catched me, so I think they recorded only the users of july.

Some people said its been a few months since they last used the bot. And typically Blizzard collects data for a few months for one big ban wave. (otherwise you could look at what change in the last month and make a better bot).

What we know is it isn't 100% detection because many escaped the ban. So it is probably heuristic (misplays), manual reports, or may even be something like the auto-scheduler. It is pretty reassuring it isn't 100% detection though.
Hellscreamgold
#8 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 5:10:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
WinXP;57170 wrote:

3) Rank 5 config

Not even really a config. Just a deck that uses the default ai without extra configs....

Sometimes gets lucky to get folks to r5
Hellscreamgold
#13 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 5:11:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
pinto2;57239 wrote:

it's not auto-concede why you got banned.

Valorion
#16 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 5:49:03 PM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

I'm happy to announce that I will probably reopen my Thread.

People still seem to continue to bot.

I'm still on my vacation but you can expect that in some days I will open something similar to my old Thread. @JoyAdmin better be ready to stick my thread when I release it ;)

With best regards,

Valorion
1 user thanked Valorion for this useful post.
EvilGirlAva on 8/5/2018(UTC)
EvilGirlAva
#17 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 1:36:55 AM(UTC)

Hey bro! Shaman seems to be the best to bot with atm,
Alot reported bans with using mages/warlocks/paladins.

Ive used Shaman the whole season and no bans.
Pabloxsz257
#18 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 1:27:42 PM(UTC)

You disappeared valorion: /