Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[Vision AI] Deck stats
linkhantz555
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 11:55:06 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

So i start today test some config and deck type with paladin in ranked, and i made this test for 4 hours, when a got 100 games played i will show the stats, deck and configs, if you want, someone want to give your tips with VISION AI, cards the AI have dificult and problems, cards to avoid, cards the bot play very well value, come here people share your knowledge

Until now thats 4 hour, my bot got around 61% winrate, and never concede config(very problem with control deck, they can know you're using bot, with concede option bot have a huge problem to concede with lethal in hands or in board, so i disable totally this.)

i was a low rank because i exit the game for a few months, so i start rank 25, and now i around 15, when i got high ranks(10-5) i will show the stats again.

sorry for my english, isn't my mother language.

extra info, the deck is like mid range, so the games are around 5+ minutes, so if you want rush rank that's not for you.
Ailma
#2 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 5:06:35 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Share your deck and the configuration you are using, we can help each other and get a strong deck for R5
Jason z
#3 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 6:16:26 AM(UTC)
Jason z

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Take a look
int69x
#4 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 12:38:58 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hello! Can you share Deck & Config in private, or here pls?
johnny.fruits
#5 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 3:01:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I used this spiteful druid config and went from rank 20 to rank 5 over the past five days. It has a 45% win rate but if you play enough games, win streaks are all you need apparently. I did have it running continuously these past 5 days (so like 500 games) to gather data on win rate by hour of day and I will post that analysis soon, but I'm surprised it took as long as it did. It spent three of those days between rank 10 and 7. Once it hit a win streak it went right through rank 5.

I tried to have it up on my second monitor so I could watch it but obviously I wasn't there 100% of the last five days. What I did notice was Glacial Shard getting misplayed a lot. The bot would freeze the only enemy minion, then continue to kill said minion. Like why not freeze face if that minion is going to die anyway? Also I notice the bot clicking after every time it has played a minion so every action takes twice as long as it should.
linkhantz555
#6 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 6:21:33 PM(UTC)

johnny.fruits;56293 wrote:
I used this spiteful druid config and went from rank 20 to rank 5 over the past five days. It has a 45% win rate but if you play enough games, win streaks are all you need apparently. I did have it running continuously these past 5 days (so like 500 games) to gather data on win rate by hour of day and I will post that analysis soon, but I'm surprised it took as long as it did. It spent three of those days between rank 10 and 7. Once it hit a win streak it went right through rank 5.

I tried to have it up on my second monitor so I could watch it but obviously I wasn't there 100% of the last five days. What I did notice was Glacial Shard getting misplayed a lot. The bot would freeze the only enemy minion, then continue to kill said minion. Like why not freeze face if that minion is going to die anyway? Also I notice the bot clicking after every time it has played a minion so every action takes twice as long as it should.

Glacial shard = AVOID
Any evolve card = AVOID the AI have really bad choices
All elemental sinergy = AVOID AI didn't know how to play with this

Need a lot improves
linkhantz555
#7 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 8:05:24 PM(UTC)

Update : Really bad winrate against taunt druid(infinite armor, taunt is cheat and heal and board control), and all warlocks cube and controle(same as druid), no problem with anyone else(if your hand not start pretty bad like all turn 6)
Ailma
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 6:30:21 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I'm testing the same deck with some modifications, correcting errors treated in the original post.

This is the link to the files, if you want to use or modify them , please share your experience:

https://www.dropbox.com/...przcbhta/Spite.zip?dl=0

I have not been able to check many games yet but I do not appreciate big missplays, but I see a very strange thing that I do not know if it affects the WR showed, or only the names of the repetitions.

I would like JOY to clarify it.

What happens is that if the rival surrenders, the bot renames the file as a loss, and not as a win (I hope that this is not the bot that surrenders having a sure victory).

In one game against the warrior I was not present and I cant assure that him surrender, but it was a bot turn, with a rival of 1 life and no table. Hero power was sure victory.

The second if I witnessed it and the shaman surrenders, but the bot does not seem to count it as WIN.

In neither of the two games have I been able to use the "missplay report".

Does anyone know why it happens?

A greeting.
Hellscreamgold
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 1:40:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Ailma;56301 wrote:
I'm testing the same deck with some modifications, correcting errors treated in the original post.

This is the link to the files, if you want to use or modify them , please share your experience:

https://www.dropbox.com/...przcbhta/Spite.zip?dl=0

I have not been able to check many games yet but I do not appreciate big missplays, but I see a very strange thing that I do not know if it affects the WR showed, or only the names of the repetitions.

I would like JOY to clarify it.

What happens is that if the rival surrenders, the bot renames the file as a loss, and not as a win (I hope that this is not the bot that surrenders having a sure victory).

In one game against the warrior I was not present and I cant assure that him surrender, but it was a bot turn, with a rival of 1 life and no table. Hero power was sure victory.

The second if I witnessed it and the shaman surrenders, but the bot does not seem to count it as WIN.

In neither of the two games have I been able to use the "missplay report".

Does anyone know why it happens?

A greeting.

The link to your dropbox file to download your config doesn't work.
linkhantz555
#10 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:03:04 PM(UTC)

Quick update after 100 games

Stats

really bad winrate against warlock, mages, and warrior(especial note taunt druid(don't see so much), no chance against control the IA don't know how to use Tarim at all and equality, really bad uses of hero power sinergy with Tarim and knife jugler, really bad choices with buffs at all
linkhantz555
#12 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:07:01 PM(UTC)

My next experiment is using aggro zoo tipe because i think the IA could use classic and old simple cards better than new types, so now i will rush 100 games with zoo warlock and after that i will post the deck and configs

Not surprised control decks or with ruge armour/healing the bot has no chance, the IA don't know how to make plays and risks choices, but after all have a good winrate against others decks, all my tests are in ranked games so if you want to rush rank 5 every season thats the way.
Hellscreamgold
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 9:46:06 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
linkhantz555;56310 wrote:
Quick update after 100 games

Stats

really bad winrate against warlock, mages, and warrior(especial note taunt druid(don't see so much), no chance against control the IA don't know how to use Tarim at all and equality, really bad uses of hero power sinergy with Tarim and knife jugler, really bad choices with buffs at all

Want to post the deck files for the pally deck so we can see and possibly help improve?