Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<3456>
Project: Ladder deck testing and f2p\budget decks
nelooo
#83 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 5:58:08 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Im trying your Season 35 shaman.
When Im starting the bot, it says:

Quote:
[Mulligan] cant read: \\Barnes (KAR_114)

Shouldnt be there "//" instead of "\\"?
tobii05
#87 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 1:39:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
idk why since i'm a noob but some of the times it wont attack face if i have minions on board im using your MSF shaman and there settings :)
omgfrost
#84 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 3:23:33 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
nelooo;45689 wrote:
Im trying your Season 35 shaman.
When Im starting the bot, it says:

Shouldnt be there "//" instead of "\\"?

yes it's just a typo you can change it if you want but it doesnt affect the gameplay

EDIT: Since the last SF update, HR is acting weird (i've never seen searing totem attacking minion before storm) anyway i'm using this settings here right now:

you can comment (//) concedeOnBoardValue = -900 but i want to test it now. Feel free as you want.
This might be a workaround till we guys keep reporting missplays in the SF topic.
tobii05
#86 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 7:49:24 PM(UTC)

omgfrost;45701 wrote:
yes it's just a typo you can change it if you want but it doesnt affect the gameplay

EDIT: Since the last SF update, HR is acting weird (i've never seen searing totem attacking minion before storm) anyway i'm using this settings here right now:

you can comment (//) concedeOnBoardValue = -900 but i want to test it now. Feel free as you want.
This might be a workaround till we guys keep reporting missplays in the SF topic.

hey, i'm using the 35season shaman deck as well but he seems to never play thing from below or use any spells how come?
omgfrost
#88 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 7:55:15 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Did you update with above settings? Because i was playing it with the older sf version but with the new one weird stuff are happening (attack with searing totem a minion then lightning storm, so far to me) and i'm testing it again when i have time. Since that, please report any missplay logs in SF topic. thx
1 user thanked omgfrost for this useful post.
tobii05 on 2/6/2017(UTC)
tobii05
#89 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 7:57:56 PM(UTC)

yeah i updated tho the above settings idk why but he never uses it even when it 0 mana and he also doesnt play rag or mealstorm portals

EDIT: he also says something about combomaker cant read idk if this has something to do about the missplays orso
omgfrost
#90 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 10:17:23 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

tobii05;45712 wrote:
yeah i updated tho the above settings idk why but he never uses it even when it 0 mana and he also doesnt play rag or mealstorm portals

EDIT: he also says something about combomaker cant read idk if this has something to do about the missplays orso

this is very weird since TFB got low cardvalue if you see in the combo.txt that means they will be played the moment they can be played as they did last season with the same files. If they are behaving like that try with the older version of SF and post the results here. I was using the old one when i posted the deck and now with the new one i've only seen some missplay due to the settings.txt that i updated above. Let's make some more testing with these new infos we have now
tobii05
#91 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 6:39:59 PM(UTC)

omgfrost;45730 wrote:
this is very weird since TFB got low cardvalue if you see in the combo.txt that means they will be played the moment they can be played as they did last season with the same files. If they are behaving like that try with the older version of SF and post the results here. I was using the old one when i posted the deck and now with the new one i've only seen some missplay due to the settings.txt that i updated above. Let's make some more testing with these new infos we have now

i'm testing it out with a older version of SF andits running fine now he makes almost no missplays he makes like small things nothing to major :) but i'm stuck at rank 18 idk why haha but its working fien for now!
DeathlyCynic
#92 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 7:06:23 PM(UTC)

Hello again! I ran your tempo mage on my pc for 400 hours straight, (NA Region) with default settings (with exception of maxwide set to 8000, doesn't affect my computer since I have good specs). I set it at autoconcede on Rank 20 with 2 stars, just to see how long it takes to farm in ranked. I have all the cards in Hearthstone, so I made one change to the deck (Spellslingers -> Flamewaker). I basically used the best possible settings with the best possible mage deck that you provided. In short, the winrate was 48.89%. I think the reason why this happened is because there were no combos (no files were provided), and there was no mulligan provided (I think default works okay though). I know it may be difficult, but could you please try working on creating some files for this deck?

Hearthranger hardly provides any good mage farming decks (probably since it's one of the more difficult classes to play), but I'd like to see some better ways to farm golden portrait/gold with mage.

If possible, please provide the files/better deck for Mages!

Thanks for all of you hardwork thus far,
DeathlyCynical
Kraker01
#93 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 7:44:57 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I'm testing Tempo Budget Mage and Budget Druid (with no specific files at all)

Which stats do you need to be posted?
omgfrost
#94 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:20:03 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

@tobii05: I reported that post in the SF Thread and hope sepefeets will have a look and realizes what is changed from previous SF version to actual one.
@DeathlyCynic: You might be right but since SF is acting strange we need to see what's wrong with that(?)
@Kraker01: You can post every stats you can and we will see how it goes with this "sloppy" latest SF (i'm assuming that because i didn't see these kind of strange behaviours with previous release).

@all: It will be very helpful if you can post the logs in SF Thread the moment you see ANY missplay

Thank you all.
tobii05 on 2/9/2017(UTC)
DeathlyCynic
#95 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 6:50:42 PM(UTC)

[img=http://prntscr.com/e6pwoo]Tempo Mage Results, ~600 Minutes[/img]

Hey omgfrost, I took the time of testing the Tempo Mage once again, with a few small changes. With these changes, I found that the winrate changed considerably, going from a low 48% to an average 70% winrate. However, this winrate is still relatively low compared to "better" farming decks, such as aggro pirate warrior. (Last season, I had 92% winrates out of 500 games) However, I'm really enthusiastic about mage farming, since I hardly see any strong mage farming decks nowadays. I really love how you made decks for nearly every hero, keep up the good work!

Scottbreak suggested Mech Mage for farming, any ideas?

P.S. Sorry for the image formatting, never posted an image before, I just wanted to share results for ~600 minutes of botting.

P.S.S. In case the image doesn't show up, here's the link: http://prntscr.com/e6pwoo

Thanks again for spending all this time creating decklists!
Anyzh
#96 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 7:10:27 PM(UTC)
Anyzh

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 17 post(s)
DeathlyCynic;45767 wrote:
[img=http://prntscr.com/e6pwoo]Tempo Mage Results, ~600 Minutes[/img]

Hey omgfrost, I took the time of testing the Tempo Mage once again, with a few small changes. With these changes, I found that the winrate changed considerably, going from a low 48% to an average 70% winrate. However, this winrate is still relatively low compared to "better" farming decks, such as aggro pirate warrior. (Last season, I had 92% winrates out of 500 games) However, I'm really enthusiastic about mage farming, since I hardly see any strong mage farming decks nowadays. I really love how you made decks for nearly every hero, keep up the good work!

Scottbreak suggested Mech Mage for farming, any ideas?

P.S. Sorry for the image formatting, never posted an image before, I just wanted to share results for ~600 minutes of botting.

P.S.S. In case the image doesn't show up, here's the link: http://prntscr.com/e6pwoo

Thanks again for spending all this time creating decklists!

Hey.

Could you provide your decklist?
omgfrost
#97 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 8:18:45 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Glad to read that, and as said i will provide more budget ones but right now i first need to tweak txts which i'd like to do asap but IRL stuff is taking me much time (dog, groceries and stuff)
@Anyzh decklist is in the first post. Just click on spoiler.
Lichy12 on 2/9/2017(UTC)
Anyzh
#98 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 8:34:54 PM(UTC)
Anyzh

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 17 post(s)
@omgfrost Ye, i read the decklist once you posted it. Thx btw for your work.
I just wanted to see his changes.
tobii05
#99 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 11:07:36 AM(UTC)

JUst to let you know i'm currently rank 10 using you're MSG shaman but with the old SF and its working fine now almost no missplays
Kraker01
#100 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 4:25:39 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Tested your Budget Druid, isn't performing well.

Settings:
- NOT conceding after win
- standard settings.txt

After 90 games, win rate was 44,2% - hovering at rank 17-18

Which program should I use to track my deck stats?
mherlevl
#101 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 7:54:19 AM(UTC)

Kraker01;45809 wrote:
Tested your Budget Druid, isn't performing well.

Settings:
- NOT conceding after win
- standard settings.txt

After 90 games, win rate was 44,2% - hovering at rank 17-18

Which program should I use to track my deck stats?

Use track-o bot for tracking your deck and class stats.
DeathlyCynic
#102 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:42:34 PM(UTC)

Any settings for budget druid? Not doing quite well, tested for 400 hours, 55% winrate at autoconcede rank 20.
RapSky
#103 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 7:15:46 AM(UTC)

Hi man, can u give me combo mulligan and settings for ur budget jade druid? i want to test it for some hours
6 Pages«<3456>