Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

84 Pages<12345>»
Sepefeets Silverfish update (OG, Kara, MSG)
nimrod
#44 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 1:20:04 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Working well. Thanks for your great work!
DoniDarkos
#39 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 4:46:27 PM(UTC)

bonedrums;37897 wrote:
Winamp ruuullllz!! Thanks for the SF update!!

what does winamp have anything to do with this thread?
Milecar121
#42 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 5:10:06 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
wicked_chicken;37915 wrote:
I have had mixed results. It got to rank 15 from 20 overnight with a Shaman deck, but when I looked at it a couple hours later, had dropped to 20, having lost the last 15 games or so, apparently due to inactivity.

1st you should stop playing Shaman, it's reliant on a lot of minions which all increase calculation time, the most optimal deck for ranking up is Oijkn's Secret Paladin deck (can get you to rank 5 guaranteed in 3 nights max), or if you have a good computer Dre's Zoolock (So far rank 3 in 3 days), shaman is slowly becoming meta because of new cards, but playing without killer silverfish mulligan and settings compared to the NextGen project decks is foolish to say the least, and playing something that uses a lot of minions just makes silverfish (which is already pretty unstable) even more unstable.

That being said, ensure you leave as much resources for HS and HR as possible, and try to optimize your mana curve as much as you can. Also, if you're playing on Default AI (or just crashing a lot and switching to Default AI frequently) aim for a tempo kind of deck since that's what HR plays best.
sepefeets
#43 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:15:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
wicked_chicken;37915 wrote:
I have had mixed results. It got to rank 15 from 20 overnight with a Shaman deck, but when I looked at it a couple hours later, had dropped to 20, having lost the last 15 games or so, apparently due to inactivity.

Yeah there is still some bugs causing it to crash but I need the log to do anything.
sepefeets
#45 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:31:30 PM(UTC)

V118.4SE

Fixed a crash when new mage skins are being used.
1 user thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
er009 on 5/12/2016(UTC)
er009
#46 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:17:13 AM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Ok, so I managed to get some time to play around with your silver, what I found out on how to make it work is to dump it in both Extern bot folder and HR main folder. So far I havn't seen much or any improvements over the previous silver except for that it can play Old gods cards which is good enough for me. Great work!
Somerandombot007
#47 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:53:15 AM(UTC)
Somerandombot007

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Nice work ! It does a great Job moast of the times:

I noticed a mistake when the bot plays minions into a Doomsyer waiting on the opponents side of the bord without clearing it.
That's the Section in the logfile i think:
http://pastebin.com/8ccEa0xK
Here is the whole log file:
http://pastebin.com/YqD3BgwC

PS: when i try to compile your version i get 3 Errors with the penalties (some overwriting error) I deleted the spesific penalties and then it compiled. I dont use my selfcompiled version of silverfish.

PPS: tuskarrtotemic is played on the right side of minions. but it should always be played on the left side of minions: placementsiumaltion is on :)
jojobot
#48 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 9:54:58 AM(UTC)

does anyone have issues that the bot constantly want to attack twice? like every minion attacked, then it will pop out the minion has already attacked > then only move on to the second one and so on, it ropes quite a lot due to this issue
nongnop56
#50 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 12:08:02 PM(UTC)

Man

silverfish bug hero does not work if you buy from the store . A way to fix it
Met hero bought from shops and silverfish will hold up as well as make the hero find shops .
sry. i'm so bad eng
RiberoD07
#49 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 2:20:43 PM(UTC)

jojobot;37938 wrote:
does anyone have issues that the bot constantly want to attack twice? like every minion attacked, then it will pop out the minion has already attacked > then only move on to the second one and so on, it ropes quite a lot due to this issue

Same here happens very frequently nearly every attack phase for me it tries to attack with the same minion twice. Usually it's when there are more than one minion on the board and sometimes it's when there are more than one minion on the board with the same name.
Leap
#51 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 5:11:24 PM(UTC)

Hi, do you have any advice on how to make the bot attack like the default_ai? i.e. attack more smoothly; increase mouse move speed
Thanks in advance!
Krogash
#52 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 1:39:24 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Did Joy use the one you worked on in the update?

I was using your silver and then after the update I've lost a lot more games.
sepefeets
#53 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 2:32:52 AM(UTC)

Krogash;37962 wrote:
Did Joy use the one you worked on in the update?

I was using your silver and then after the update I've lost a lot more games.

Nope, we have separate branches. I haven't looked at a full diff but it looks like he also pulled some code from the HB version.
br884
#54 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 4:25:36 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Tries to play shatter when the enemy isnt frozen (constantly) can upload full log if you need it, actually roped in Arena because I wasnt paying attention :D Good job on the update though, brought my win & up quite a bit
sepefeets
#55 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 6:21:21 PM(UTC)

sepefeets;37784 wrote:
Right after silverfish crashes or you see a misplay then you need to go into the SilverLogs folder, find the most recent SilverLog(date/time).txt file, and post it/pm it (preferably as a pastebin.com link).

bretth1324
#56 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 6:45:20 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
running it with divine shield paladin and so far so good.

what is everyone having the most luck with right now?
JogadorAbs
#57 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 11:04:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello!

I am happy to see a new working version of silver.exe

You said you used some HB codes for it, and as far as i remember, HB does get hit by banwaves every so often.

Detection has nothing to do with which AI you are using, right? Detection has to do with how does the bot "transmit the commands" to the game, right?
sepefeets
#58 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 4:58:30 AM(UTC)

JogadorAbs;37985 wrote:
Hello!

I am happy to see a new working version of silver.exe

You said you used some HB codes for it, and as far as i remember, HB does get hit by banwaves every so often.

Detection has nothing to do with which AI you are using, right? Detection has to do with how does the bot "transmit the commands" to the game, right?

Only Blizzard employees, the Warden team specifically, would know exactly what they do for detection so all I can say is a bunch of speculation and observations...

How the bot interacts with the game is the easiest and most obvious way for them to detect anything and seems to have been how they always handled detection in the past. However, about a month ago they did 4 small ban waves over 2 weeks that only targeted the top of the D3 leaderboards which was completely abnormal and seemed to require some element of human reviewing. I know several people who used literally all of the 3rd party programs (bots, hud, macros) available for D3 pretty much 24/7 and did not get banned, but all of the botters in the top 150ish did get banned. If it had been purely based on the bot interacting with the game a specific way then they would have been able to mass ban everybody all at once instead of slowly in multiple waves over 2 weeks.

Theoretically Blizzard could record every move from every game (they most likely already do) and then compare your decisions to each of the different AI's decisions to see how often they match up, but custom settings would produce different results so it would be very hard for them to match anything that way.

If you're really worried about getting banned then either don't bot, or bot on alternate accounts since the game is free and you can make as many accounts as you like anyways.
Raky
#59 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:46:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
It has a problem against iceblock . Continues to attack and fail
Photonious
#60 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:45:57 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
sepefeets;37784 wrote:
I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet...

Botmaker is missing, Joyadmin is also working on updating his own branch, I have been merging updates from HB's branch into botmaker's to create my own bastardized branch, and after a bit of testing (raptor rogue, secret pally, c'thun shaman) it seems to be stable enough to release it. I don't know how much time I will keep putting into it and if it kills your cat then it's not my fault.

V118.4SE (if you have trouble opening it, use 7zip)

Install directions are in botmaker's original thread. Make sure to delete any and all old versions of silverfish because multiple versions in your ExternBot folder will cause conflicts, when you select mine in HR it should be the only one listed and the version number should end with SE.

Right after silverfish crashes or you see a misplay then you need to go into the SilverLogs folder, find the most recent SilverLog(date/time).txt file, and post it/pm it (preferably as a pastebin.com link).

I wish this build was merged into the 5.8 version. I had a lot of problems with the built in version of Silverfish, but yours has been much better.

I had to check the "update later" box in HR since it was freaking out that the SF version was different (I guess).
84 Pages<12345>»