Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

84 Pages<1234>»
Sepefeets Silverfish update (OG, Kara, MSG)
Milecar121
#21 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2016 10:16:39 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
OverLordus;37844 wrote:
Did you check if silverfish had crashed? I had the same experince, the bot has been working for 5 hours and I got no wins at all, it appeared silverfish had crashed and I forgot to tick the option to use the default AI. Now it works great.

I did, and I do have the option on, but I just switched to Default AI until I can confirm Silverfish is working again.

As soon as I did, however, this happened: http://imgur.com/YgWFrr0

I do not know what to think anymore.
sepefeets
#22 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:17:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Right after silverfish crashes or you see a misplay then you need to go into the SilverLogs folder, find the most recent SilverLog(date/time).txt file, and post it/pm it (preferably as a pastebin.com link).
Sugarheart
#26 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2016 3:45:59 PM(UTC)

I start silverfish and hearthranger but silverfish doesnt show up in my botoptions as a external ai please help!
wicked_chicken
#28 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2016 4:45:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Disregard. Forgot where silverfish needed to be installed...
sepefeets
#27 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2016 6:56:07 PM(UTC)

Sugarheart;37851 wrote:
I start silverfish and hearthranger but silverfish doesnt show up in my botoptions as a external ai please help!

See the install directions: http://www.hearthranger....7_silverfish-update.aspx
Milecar121
#23 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2016 7:56:32 PM(UTC)

sepefeets;37850 wrote:
Right after silverfish crashes or you see a misplay then you need to go into the SilverLogs folder, find the most recent SilverLog(date/time).txt file, and post it/pm it (preferably as a pastebin.com link).

This is the log when silver was working: http://pastebin.com/4FHiNV3e

This is the log when silver stopped working (same deck, settings, just different day: http://pastebin.com/v7seqNqG

It seems to be working now after applying Zoolock settings and using the deck.
sepefeets
#24 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2016 9:57:38 PM(UTC)

Milecar121;37858 wrote:
This is the log when silver was working: http://pastebin.com/4FHiNV3e

This is the log when silver stopped working (same deck, settings, just different day: http://pastebin.com/v7seqNqG

It seems to be working now after applying Zoolock settings and using the deck.

It seems you installed it incorrectly, the log says it's V117.3 (the old version). Make sure to delete any and all old versions of silverfish, when you select mine in HR it should be the only one listed and say that it is V118.3SE.

The log does crash my version though so I'll look into what may be causing it.
Sandysh
#29 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2016 10:25:47 PM(UTC)

i use it on hr, i don't know,but it almost works fine. not good though,ropes alot
OverLordus
#30 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 4:35:25 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
The major problem I noticed so far is that it misses an attack when the rope appears, mb it is the bot itself that forces the turn to end. There are some situations when the position of an enemy minion changed and the bot wanted to attack that minion - in that case the bot will just stuck, the arrow sticks to the mouse cursor and the bot does nothing until the action times out, but it takes quite a lot of time, so the rope appears and the bot skips the turn instead of attacking. I'm new to the bot, mb I missed an option somewhere?
Milecar121
#25 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 7:11:33 AM(UTC)

sepefeets;37859 wrote:
It seems you installed it incorrectly, the log says it's V117.3 (the old version). Make sure to delete any and all old versions of silverfish, when you select mine in HR it should be the only one listed and say that it is V118.3SE.

The log does crash my version though so I'll look into what may be causing it.

It was the old version at first with the new carddb. Then when I installed yours, it worked till 2:40 something AM, and then just died along with Hearthstone. Now it does work, but crashes at like 2:46 AM, again with Hearthstone. I see HR tries to restart the bot (so it's a full HR crash), but only does so one time (despite me having 5 restart attempts). It's not my internet connection failing, since I have wrote a shot ping program that checks my latency to google with logs a few days ago to make sure it's not me. Regardless, when the bot works, it works flawlessly. Sometimes ropes but that's because I run zoo and aggro decks usually while having only an i5 quad.
BongoBengt
#35 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 7:13:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Works like a CHARM!!
Thanks a bunch... The deck I was trying to play went from 40% Default to 65% with Silverfish.

By the way.. Trying to code an silverfish mulligan and combo editor.
Running it through all data in AutoSwitch

Can anyone tell me what mulligan means?

hold;warlock;druid;FP1_022:1:AT_020,AT_020:1:FP1_022

Not sure actually
Milecar121
#31 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 7:14:42 AM(UTC)

OverLordus;37866 wrote:
The major problem I noticed so far is that it misses an attack when the rope appears, mb it is the bot itself that forces the turn to end. There are some situations when the position of an enemy minion changed and the bot wanted to attack that minion - in that case the bot will just stuck, the arrow sticks to the mouse cursor and the bot does nothing until the action times out, but it takes quite a lot of time, so the rope appears and the bot skips the turn instead of attacking. I'm new to the bot, mb I missed an option somewhere?

Maybe you need to shorten maxwide if you don't have a good CPU. Usually sluggishness is the bots reaction to not having enough calculation resources. I suggest 500 maxwide decrease for the time being, then if it doesn't fix the problem, -250 it until it works for you.

BongoBengt;37869 wrote:
Works like a CHARM!!
Thanks a bunch... The deck I was trying to play went from 40% Default to 65% with Silverfish.

By the way.. Trying to code an silverfish mulligan and combo editor.
Running it through all data in AutoSwitch

Can anyone tell me what mulligan means?

hold;warlock;druid;FP1_022:1:AT_020,AT_020:1:FP1_022

Not sure actually

Mulligan is the pre-first turn card pick. Basically, it's ideal if you can write mulligan rules for every class you're facing, as different classes will be dealt by a deck in different ways. If you plan on making your own mulligan, try to base it of existing mulligans for similar decks, or read the deck pages (if you base your deck from a website) mulligans thoroughly and translate it into silverfish' language. And the codes refer to cards (which are systemized in HearthRanger so you'll need codes instead of names)
OverLordus
#33 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 9:13:19 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Milecar121;37870 wrote:
Maybe you need to shorten maxwide if you don't have a good CPU. Usually sluggishness is the bots reaction to not having enough calculation resources. I suggest 500 maxwide decrease for the time being, then if it doesn't fix the problem, -250 it until it works for you.

The problem is not in CPU (and I have a good one), the bot does no calculations when it attacks (it has all the needed instructions already). The problem is that the bot is waiting for an attack, because it's already sent a command to attack, but a minion can't attack because an enemy minion has changed its position. So, the bot waits for timeout and this timeout is pretty big, so the rope appears and the bot skips its turn.
BongoBengt
#32 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 9:22:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Quote:
Mulligan is the pre-first turn card pick. Basically, it's ideal if you can write mulligan rules for every class you're facing, as different classes will be dealt by a deck in different ways. If you plan on making your own mulligan, try to base it of existing mulligans for similar decks, or read the deck pages (if you base your deck from a website) mulligans thoroughly and translate it into silverfish' language. And the codes refer to cards (which are systemized in HearthRanger so you'll need codes instead of names)

Wrote the question badly, sorry.
I'm full aware of what mulligan is and how to write most mulligan rules with Silverfish.
Just this line was kinda bugging me... Didn't know what I ment.

Wrote another post about lines that I don't know how Silvefish will interpret.
You can find it here: http://www.hearthranger....txt-and--combo-txt.aspx
sepefeets
#34 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 8:32:47 PM(UTC)

OverLordus;37866 wrote:

That sounds like a longstanding problem with HR sending updated boards too quickly while they are only partially updated in game. For instance, Silverfish will tell HR to play coin + 2 drop, HR will play coin and see that the board has started to update, HR will tell Silverfish that the current board is now missing the coin in hand but still only has 1 mana available instead of 2, Silverfish will then recalculate things and either play a 1 drop or end turn. The log would tell for sure.
er009
#36 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 11:25:58 AM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
7zip works fine, dunno why some ppl are stuck in the 90's with winrar 0o

Anyways im testing now and will report if there's something wrong with the bot.

Edit: Sadly mine doesnt work, tried to overwrite once and the internal bot took over, deleted silver folder and replaced it with this ver then I get a 0 or () marking under Bot Control Option.

Edit2: Best solution is that an ADV member supply the latest HR with this silver instead of the standard one, just make sure you delete bot user/password and everyone will be super happy.
bonedrums
#38 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2016 12:57:02 PM(UTC)

Winamp ruuullllz!! Thanks for the SF update!!
sepefeets
#37 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 3:39:38 AM(UTC)

er009;37896 wrote:
Edit: Sadly mine doesnt work, tried to overwrite once and the internal bot took over, deleted silver folder and replaced it with this ver then I get a 0 or () marking under Bot Control Option.

Make sure you unblock the files...
Harry Botter
#40 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 5:11:04 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks sepefeets for this.

Quick question, does the silverfish update improve arena plays?

Last few default AI attempts reached 2-3, 1-3, 0-3 and 4-3. Oversaw the last one attempt and definitely noticed basic misplays on default like shattered sun cleric being played before another minion was summoned.
wicked_chicken
#41 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:15:20 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I have had mixed results. It got to rank 15 from 20 overnight with a Shaman deck, but when I looked at it a couple hours later, had dropped to 20, having lost the last 15 games or so, apparently due to inactivity.
84 Pages<1234>»