Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Shaman Deck - 75% Winrate
Nicoline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:33:02 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Just want to share my shaman deck that I use to farm up gold portrait in NA. As you can see, 15 of those loses are concedes so the real winrate is 24-8 or 75%.

Note: I am using silverfish AI for this deck, with autoconcede when the bot reach when the bot reached a certain rank. the DefaultAI has some bad plays in this deck (if i can remember correctly, 3 of those losses happened when I tried to switch to DefaultAI, I reverted back to silverfish afterwards).

There were also some bugs with silverfish, especially whenever you have 2 lightning bolt at your hand and at least 2 mana. When the AI tries to use lightning bolt on an enemy unit, it will try to use the other lightning bolt on the same unit during the first's animation. since the enemy is already dead, it will click on its own unit, thus using the 2nd lightning bolt on that unit. It also has a bug when it continuously tries to use spells in killing Spectral Knight, Arcane Nullifier and Fairy Dragon, causing it to miss the turn.

On the other hand, I saw pretty good plays with silverfish as well. I saw it playing Whirling zap-o-matic on turn 2 and Feral Spirit on turn 3 and used to zap-o-matic to hit the face of the enemy twice. then using 2 rockbiter on zap-o-matic and hitting the enemy's face instead of clearing the enemy's board on the 4th turn. the enemy conceded after that.

Shaman

Enjoy! :)
1 user thanked Nicoline for this useful post.
SentientApple on 1/13/2015(UTC)
fuskfusk
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 10:35:47 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Nicoline;22461 wrote:
As you can see, 15 of those loses are concedes so the real winrate is 24-8 or 75%.

Kind of off topic, but why are concedes not included in "real winrate"? Doesn't the bot concede to save time when you most likely would have already lost anyway?
mimmosin
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 10:42:36 PM(UTC)

What deck rules?
Nicoline
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:29:39 PM(UTC)

@fuskfusk, well, since I was farming up gold portrait, I enabled the bot to autoconcede at the start when it reached a certain rank to stay at lower rank. was I able to answer your question?

@mimmosin, Im using externbot, SilverfishAI
mimmosin
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 8:28:12 AM(UTC)

What deck rule no what IA rule.

Deck rule

What rank you put to autoconcede?
fuskfusk
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 8:32:15 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Nicoline;22491 wrote:
@fuskfusk, well, since I was farming up gold portrait, I enabled the bot to autoconcede at the start when it reached a certain rank to stay at lower rank. was I able to answer your question?

Oh ok, yes that answers my question. :)

mimmosin;22570 wrote:
What deck rule no what IA rule.

Deck rule

When using SilverfishAI the bot ignores these deck rules. Just use SilverfishAI and you should be good to go.
mimmosin
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 11:19:23 AM(UTC)

ok, thx!
mimmosin
#8 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 7:48:24 PM(UTC)

What rank you put with autoconcede?
Nicoline
#9 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 6:40:31 AM(UTC)

I put autoconcede at Rank 18 :)
Nemilost
#10 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 8:36:02 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Nicoline;22684 wrote:
I put autoconcede at Rank 18 :)

I think that is the best way to get banned.
LeandriN
#11 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 9:11:50 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
u will never get banned for staying at rank 20 or 18 or whatever.Farming gold portait its something that alot ppl do in the past and still make it now.Its only bad if u do some stupid things like concede 10 games in a row ;d
SeasoN 8 Legend Rank reached with bot
SentientApple
#13 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 7:18:23 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey, this is my first post and wanted to share my results with this shaman deck and silverfish AI.

I didn't have all the cards as OP so I used a modified deck that goes as follows:

Here are the results:

As you can see, this shaman deck + the silverfish AI works very well. In fact, sometimes I watched it play and noticed the bot conducting plays I couldn't even see and learned a thing or two myself. As a side note, there were more games payed then what is listed in the results but those entries were cleared and they were mostly wins. There is also a mage deck mixed in with these results and if anyone is wondering what that deck consists of it is actually found on this forum. Here is a link: Mechy Mage.

I only have one problem with all of this and it has to do with the silverfish AI. I noticed it messes up when the opponent has a minion which cannot be targetted by hero abilities or spells. The bot will continuously try to target the minion over and over again until time runs out. This is especially troubling because it will make your opponent wonder what is going on and start to suspect a bot at play. I did not watch every match listed in the results but I suspect some of the losses were due to this bug. As long as cards like spectral knight or faerie dragon are not played it works fine so far with no errors. I'd say the silver fish AI actually plays better than most people but it so far seems incapable of playing around things like enemy AOE or mind control however this is expected. With the win streaks this bot goes on, I can honestly say it plays better than I do. So far this bot, deck, and AI when used together provides a solid working program.

I hope hearthranger sees arena compatibility because with silverfish AI it should go on good streaks and build a large amount of gold and dust.

Also, thanks OP.
1 user thanked SentientApple for this useful post.
kolog on 1/12/2015(UTC)
JoyAdmin
#14 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 10:59:13 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Nice post SentientApple =)

If you can read silverfish's source, I think you can fix the miss-target on un-targetable minions issue in a sort of way.

Silverfish is not designed for arena, you can test it in arena but don't expect more for now.

forumer133
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 5:55:19 AM(UTC)

Hello

I just replaced the 2 sea giants by 2 argus and this deck got me to rank 11 with ~55% winrate.

Thanks mate
Nicoline
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 11:31:42 PM(UTC)

Glad that some of you are successful in using this deck. will try to post some other decks next time ;)
jubak
#12 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 6:18:52 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
LeandriN;22692 wrote:
u will never get banned for staying at rank 20 or 18 or whatever.Farming gold portait its something that alot ppl do in the past and still make it now.Its only bad if u do some stupid things like concede 10 games in a row ;d

Lol. I've autoconceded from rank 7 to rank 20 just to farm gold :) I'm crazy man!
157C
#17 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:35:30 AM(UTC)

Hey guys, 11 months behind but I kind of have an odd question. No tutorial available has been able to correctly show me how to do this, and I realize it's a lot of work as well as I might be an idiot for asking, but could any of you give me a detailed walkthrough on how to install Silverfish AI. The things that are available haven't helped me in the slightest, so I was hoping one of you could possibly help me out? I realize this is a long shot, but it'd really be well appreciated, thanks.
meulsie
#18 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:50:29 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 2 post(s)
157C;34132 wrote:
Hey guys, 11 months behind but I kind of have an odd question. No tutorial available has been able to correctly show me how to do this, and I realize it's a lot of work as well as I might be an idiot for asking, but could any of you give me a detailed walkthrough on how to install Silverfish AI. The things that are available haven't helped me in the slightest, so I was hoping one of you could possibly help me out? I realize this is a long shot, but it'd really be well appreciated, thanks.

http://www.hearthranger...._silverfish-update.aspx

Look at the first post on the silverfish sticky! :s It gives you written out instructions and a video if you need.