Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Can someone who knows about botting please help me? :)
Janko123
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 6:41:29 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi guys :). So I am new here, I tried a lot of things that I saw on this forum (I´ll be honest, I didnt understand any of them properly, not because people didnt know how to write it, however I think that I am just too new here to understand). I would really appreciate if you can help me to make this bot work, so I can obtain Golden Portraits for classes: Hunter, Paladin, Warlock and Warrior :). It would be really helpful to write it like for someone who knows literally nothing about it or even send me a folder where everything is done and I dont have to do anything :).

Thank you :).
Vick Nan
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 9:31:51 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Janko123;31838 wrote:
Hi guys :). So I am new here, I tried a lot of things that I saw on this forum (I´ll be honest, I didnt understand any of them properly, not because people didnt know how to write it, however I think that I am just too new here to understand). I would really appreciate if you can help me to make this bot work, so I can obtain Golden Portraits for classes: Hunter, Paladin, Warlock and Warrior :). It would be really helpful to write it like for someone who knows literally nothing about it or even send me a folder where everything is done and I dont have to do anything :).

Thank you :).

1. Download latest HearthRanger. Drag the zip to desktop. Unpack into a folder of for example "HearthRanger"

2. Download latest silverfish. Drag the zip to desktop. Unpack into "silverfish" folder.

3. Download Oijkns Auto Switch Class tool. Drag to desktop, unpack to namesake folder.

4. Put zips and folders neatly in order. I've ended up having the app folders in a vertical manner, latest zip folder next to them and from within app folders I have made a shortcut for the .exe file and have put that next to it's folder and zip on the desktop.

5. Open Oijkns ASC tool. Let it update found datasets if it wants. Show to it in the settings the silverfish folder (silverfish.exe needs to be there) and HearthRanger folder (yes the hearthranger.exe file needs to be in there). Leave the tool open
Then open the desktop folder where the tool is. Go to data folder. Go to the class folder you want to bot. In those folders you will find listed decks. Choose one. In Hearthstone, build that deck. Leave HearthStone open too.

6. Open HearthRanger. Input forum account login/pw into settings. On another page of the settings tick the "use external ai" box and show to it the silverfish folder, where silverfish.exe is. Now get acquainted with the other HearthRanger settings. Noone but you can make the settings as you want them for you computer. If you're going for golden heros, then you might want to tick the "auto-concede at rank XX" box so that the wins are more or less guaranteed at a certain rank. Maybe rank 20? This is where you're going to have to do some digging here on the forums for posts where people tell a little about how they grinded for their golden heroes. Learn from them and make potential adjustments to your settings.
Next, in the basic settings page choose "unranked" and in the dropdown menu you will find the deck listed, which you built in Hearthstone. Choose it.

7. Go to Oijkns tool. Tick the circle beneath the hero you built your deck for and from the dropdown below choose the settings for lt. Apply. Let the tool restart HearthRanger and start silverfish.

8. Now you have a deck, a configured and running HearthRanger, and a configured and running silverfish. Check the silverfish window that it found and loaded the combo and mulligan files, which Oijkns tool gave it.

Start HearthRanger. See that it chooses the right deck, right form of play (unranked/ranked), that it chooses cards in mulligan and check that when the bot starts getting cards in hand calculations starts running in the silverfish window.

If it is going to hell, just stop the bot and concede. Don't let it do stupid shit which flags you as a botter. Go through your settings again, until you know what they actually do and that they are as you want them to be. Repeat until success.

That's it.

There is also a tool for automatic silverfish updater and HearthRanger has a deck builder/storage option but right now those will only confuse you so you're going to start using those at a later time.

8 users thanked Vick Nan for this useful post.
Janko123 on 10/29/2015(UTC), jedem3 on 10/29/2015(UTC), muddyassassin on 11/13/2015(UTC), Hypochondria on 11/14/2015(UTC), fioufiouw on 11/26/2015(UTC), mrbeansm on 12/11/2015(UTC), bonedrums on 1/1/2016(UTC), NaineNoire on 3/7/2016(UTC)
Janko123
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:47:11 AM(UTC)

Vick Nan;31846 wrote:
1. Download latest HearthRanger. Drag the zip to desktop. Unpack into a folder of for example "HearthRanger"

2. Download latest silverfish. Drag the zip to desktop. Unpack into "silverfish" folder.

3. Download Oijkns Auto Switch Class tool. Drag to desktop, unpack to namesake folder.

4. Put zips and folders neatly in order. I've ended up having the app folders in a vertical manner, latest zip folder next to them and from within app folders I have made a shortcut for the .exe file and have put that next to it's folder and zip on the desktop.

5. Open Oijkns ASC tool. Let it update found datasets if it wants. Show to it in the settings the silverfish folder (silverfish.exe needs to be there) and HearthRanger folder (yes the hearthranger.exe file needs to be in there). Leave the tool open
Then open the desktop folder where the tool is. Go to data folder. Go to the class folder you want to bot. In those folders you will find listed decks. Choose one. In Hearthstone, build that deck. Leave HearthStone open too.

6. Open HearthRanger. Input forum account login/pw into settings. On another page of the settings tick the "use external ai" box and show to it the silverfish folder, where silverfish.exe is. Now get acquainted with the other HearthRanger settings. Noone but you can make the settings as you want them for you computer. If you're going for golden heros, then you might want to tick the "auto-concede at rank XX" box so that the wins are more or less guaranteed at a certain rank. Maybe rank 20? This is where you're going to have to do some digging here on the forums for posts where people tell a little about how they grinded for their golden heroes. Learn from them and make potential adjustments to your settings.
Next, in the basic settings page choose "unranked" and in the dropdown menu you will find the deck listed, which you built in Hearthstone. Choose it.

7. Go to Oijkns tool. Tick the circle beneath the hero you built your deck for and from the dropdown below choose the settings for lt. Apply. Let the tool restart HearthRanger and start silverfish.

8. Now you have a deck, a configured and running HearthRanger, and a configured and running silverfish. Check the silverfish window that it found and loaded the combo and mulligan files, which Oijkns tool gave it.

Start HearthRanger. See that it chooses the right deck, right form of play (unranked/ranked), that it chooses cards in mulligan and check that when the bot starts getting cards in hand calculations starts running in the silverfish window.

If it is going to hell, just stop the bot and concede. Don't let it do stupid shit which flags you as a botter. Go through your settings again, until you know what they actually do and that they are as you want them to be. Repeat until success.

That's it.

There is also a tool for automatic silverfish updater and HearthRanger has a deck builder/storage option but right now those will only confuse you so you're going to start using those at a later time.

Thank you so much dude, I made it work. This is the text, that should be written by the bot download link :). I found only one problem, that my bot took a lot of time with attacking, like it attacks with one, however it took him like 5 seconds to attack with another, is there any way to improve it? :)
Vick Nan
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:02:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Janko123;31852 wrote:
Thank you so much dude, I made it work. This is the text, that should be written by the bot download link :). I found only one problem, that my bot took a lot of time with attacking, like it attacks with one, however it took him like 5 seconds to attack with another, is there any way to improve it? :)

In HearthRanger settings, set mouse speed to full speed. I also did that last night

edit: a friendly reminder, if you want, you can hit that thank button

oh and one final note - when you use an external ai which is silverfish, the "rules settings" which you can choose in HearthRanger doesn't matter.
4 users thanked Vick Nan for this useful post.
Janko123 on 10/29/2015(UTC), jedem3 on 10/29/2015(UTC), RG1825 on 10/30/2015(UTC), muddyassassin on 11/13/2015(UTC)
Janko123
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:24:16 PM(UTC)

Vick Nan;31853 wrote:
In HearthRanger settings, set mouse speed to full speed. I also did that last night

edit: a friendly reminder, if you want, you can hit that thank button

oh and one final note - when you use an external ai which is silverfish, the "rules settings" which you can choose in HearthRanger doesn't matter.

I have hitted that "thank" button even before you wrote that to me, heh :). I really appreciate, how much you helped me :). I set it, how you told me to and it really works :). Can you also give me some tips, how much should I bot and when, how often should I switch to another class? And one final think, what should I set for that hovering card frequency? :) Thank you so much :).
vadakus
#6 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 7:36:16 PM(UTC)

Hi I'm new here and have a question. When I try to start the AustoSwitchTool it does not seem to start for me, when I run it as an administrator the application file appears to start to run, then disappears. I don't know what I am doing wrong, I have even tried running the file in windows 8 mode. Is there something in my process that I am doing wrong, or has anyone else had the same issues?

Edit: Well I figured out that the program was being deleted by my security program and fixed those settings. I have tried launching the class switch program as an administrator with a fresh install of everything following the directions listed above, and put the locations of the program folders in the settings; even though I have done all of this the program is still not launching. Am I missing a step
Kargo
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 7:49:45 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:

That's it.

Can you give me links for oijkns tool and silverfish.exe zip archives, please? Thanks.
oijkn
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 7:58:41 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Kargo;32513 wrote:
Can you give me links for oijkns tool and silverfish.exe zip archives, please? Thanks.

Kargo,

Why don't you use the search function !!??

SilverFish - AutoSwitchClass

This is the last time I warned you...

Regards.