Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
The Wallet Warrior
Vick Nan
#44 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 12:30:09 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Dre;31358 wrote:
If you get 50% during the day, the results during the night will be better most of the time

Tweak in mulligan not needed anymore - if you get the latest version of BlackOaks file the slam is fixed in it. he also wrote the gromash combo with slam (thnx BlackOak)

Thanks BlackOak.

HR just had an warrior opponent rage quit on it lol. Played Grommash really badly against the second sludge slimey but followed up with Ysera and Alex right after - he was caught with pants down, handling Grommash and could not recover from the 15 health drop by Alex.

I have dropped from rank 10 to highest rank 12 right now but this should be the worst time of the day, so am not going to change Cro's deck anymore.
BlackOak
#45 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 1:20:51 AM(UTC)
BlackOak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator
Man

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Vick Nan;31362 wrote:
Thanks BlackOak.

HR just had an warrior opponent rage quit on it lol. Played Grommash really badly against the second sludge slimey but followed up with Ysera and Alex right after - he was caught with pants down, handling Grommash and could not recover from the 15 health drop by Alex.

I have dropped from rank 10 to highest rank 12 right now but this should be the worst time of the day, so am not going to change Cro's deck anymore.
Just spent a fortune on cards to get Justicar (well enough dust for him) worth it though :)
Vick Nan
#46 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 2:59:03 AM(UTC)

He's a good neutral.

For instance with priest and auchenai soulpriest plus a taunt toon, you become a holy murdering machine all of a sudden. That's just -one- example
Dre
#47 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:23:14 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
I have some bad news.

Iam testing the warrior deck who got me over 50% for 2 nights, and now after this night where patron is gone it doesnt even reach over 40%.

droped down from rank 9 to 13 this night played 61 games 39.34 winrate. with StrifeCro's deck

After patron is gone secretpaladin became even more played it seems (as predicted) on 61 games more then 30% of them where paladins.
Vick Nan
#48 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:32:57 AM(UTC)

Dre;31411 wrote:
I have some bad news.

Iam testing the warrior deck who got me over 50% for 2 nights, and now after this night where patron is gone it doesnt even reach over 40%.

droped down from rank 9 to 13 this night played 61 games 39.34 winrate. with StrifeCro's deck

After patron is gone secretpaladin became even more played it seems (as predicted) on 61 games more then 30% of them where paladins.

Wow the meta is REALLY not in our favour now. I've been hovering between 12 and 11 now for awhile but prolly going down soon then.

Let's see what happens once the warcommander nerf dust settles. I still believe in the control warrior, it has been a trooper through all the seasons so far, why not now.

But for a few days test out that new guys spally build which got him to 3, it just has to be tested.
Dre
#49 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:35:58 AM(UTC)

Man

Sjow streamed this deck yday NA and got to #13 legendary with it. He swiched out a shieldblock for a piloted shredder. I made that chance aswell now but i dont think it will make Thát much of a difference.

3 pro players Kitkatz, Sjow and Strifecro use this deck with the piloted shredder now as of 10/19/15
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
Vick Nan on 10/21/2015(UTC)
Vick Nan
#42 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 9:55:32 AM(UTC)

Dre;31358 wrote:
If you get 50% during the day, the results during the night will be better most of the time

Tweak in mulligan not needed anymore - if you get the latest version of BlackOaks file the slam is fixed in it. he also wrote the gromash combo with slam (thnx BlackOak)

So, Dre, a quick rundown on where we're at with the cw right now? I'm lost, family takes the time I would need to navigate. Thanks.
Dre
#43 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 10:22:29 AM(UTC)

Man

Vick Nan;31541 wrote:
So, Dre, a quick rundown on where we're at with the cw right now? I'm lost, family takes the time I would need to navigate. Thanks.

Pre-nerf The deck i used gets around 50% around rank 10-9, after the patron nerf paladins are even more everywhere and it gets destroyed by them. I honestly got frustrated and then abandoned it for testing rogue since i honestly belive strifeCro's deck was the best possible (3 pro players streamed the exact same deck on lengendary) The problem is, when we see a paladin we basicly know what we can expect, that is the case for most classes so we can hold cards, plan ahead based on experience. The bot can't do that.

CW is a deck where in the early game you rly have to think 2-3 plays ahead to be rly good. Its a good contribution to the set - but its not gonna do better then rank 10 atm.
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
Vick Nan on 10/23/2015(UTC)
Vick Nan
#50 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:24:38 PM(UTC)

I just built this deck and will try it out by hand sometime soon. Really suiting name as in title.

Silvernames hearthPWN CW

Best
3 Pages<123