Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
The Wallet Warrior
Vick Nan
#21 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 8:31:10 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Dre;31284 wrote:
I played HS long before i even know botting excist, I saw Trump playing against a bot then did some research and found this to get me the 30 wins mostly for gold. By then I had a golden mage myself and got to legendary once (never after haha) The only times I payed for the game are the 2 PVE contents and I bought the welcome pack with a new expension for GvG and TGT. That having said i got most of the cards in game (exept a few legendaries) thanks to this bot and not thanks to P2W. This bot gets you 150g easy a day (30 wins + the avarage quest) calculations show the likelyhood of a legendary is about 99% on 25 packs. Since u get about 25 packs in 2 weeks. You will find atleast one legendary every 2 weeks and then ofc u also get dust from the double cards. Which means when u have most cards u will be able to craft a legendary from the dust of about 25 packs aswell. With this info you get 1 random and 1 chosen legendary every 2 weeks without paying a single euro/dollar/whateveryoupaywith :D

So i dont entirely agree on this deck is P2W, atleast not when you are botting.

2nd Discussing is people saying we shoudnt aim to get to legend because blizz will notice it. I honestly think most people just got heartranger and never look at this forum. The people activly involved in the project are a handfull i think so not much to worry about. I have a little bit of programming background and this project excites me. because i like to theorycraft and try to contribute to this forum to get us there. Big bow to BlackOak here and ofc also to botmaker and joyadmin.

Back to the deck.

- Thanks for poining out alextraza's benefits. I found myself in the situation where both me and the enemy where at such a healt that it shoudnt be played and then it a dead card, esp with all the armor you build up as controllwarrior. Iam currently also testing Grand Crusader instead of sylvanas with very good results so far. (Got this tip from heartpwn)

- Also just saw the bot playing the deathrattle of Death's bit combo'ing Hellscream succesfully! really good to see.

- I have the feeling the bot plays control warrior pretty decent overall btw. Saw some misplays tho, will post that to botmaker

Ok cool. Thanks for the insightful contribution

I just initiated a 6 hr test run with this TGT Icy-Veins CW deck.

Starting from level 8, see where we're at come evening. Unless I see some other variation which is hands down better, then I'll switch mid-run

Trying to see it play and take notes, while researching CW on the other monitors

Edit Can someone point me the way to modifying the settings.txt file for a, well, powerful desktop please?
Dre
#22 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 8:38:03 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Vick Nan;31285 wrote:
Ok cool. Thanks for the insightful contribution

I just initiated a 6 hr test run with this TGT Icy-Veins CW deck.

Starting from level 8, see where we're at come evening. Unless I see some other variation which is hands down better, then I'll switch mid-run

Trying to see it play and take notes, while researching CW on the other monitors

Edit Can someone point me the way to modifying the settings.txt file for a, well, powerful desktop please?

I think its good to keep the diaglog going, it the only way we can learn and get this to work even better.

Curious to the deck you are gonna test, but the lastest version of the deck they are cutting Varian Wrynn and Emperor Thaurissan for sure
Vick Nan
#24 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 8:45:57 AM(UTC)

Dre;31286 wrote:
I think its good to keep the diaglog going, it the only way we can learn and get this to work even better.

Curious to the deck you are gonna test, but the lastest version of the deck they are cutting Varian Wrynn and Emperor Thaurissan for sure

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INPUT FROM

I'm googling decks from august here, help me out

lol:D
Dre
#25 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 9:00:53 AM(UTC)

Man

Vick Nan;31287 wrote:
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INPUT FROM

I'm googling decks from august here, help me out

lol:D

See my reply to you in the project legend thread :)
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
Vick Nan on 10/19/2015(UTC)
weauat
#23 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 9:11:31 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
the varian cut is pretty common with control warrior winning out many games due to fatigue but the thaurissan is debatable that said i've cut both lol

to the other guy askin where this information is from i dont know where dre got his information but i've gotten the same info from many streamers like strifecro and you could also simply google hearthstone tournament decks and find the current lists being used by top pros

Dre;31286 wrote:

edit- lol just noticed we pretty much got our info from the same place ^^
1 user thanked weauat for this useful post.
Vick Nan
#26 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 9:17:23 AM(UTC)

Dre;31289 wrote:
See my reply to you in the project legend thread :)

"Little bit of side info, i watch streams every evening, like people watch a movie haha xD steam it to the chromecast, so allot of info i get is from streamers talking aswell. I.e. Trump talked yday about the "new" control decks with cutting the cruel taskmaster yesterday and even the acolyte because the slam gives cards awell.

But by 4 sources:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-mqWfbRiLk (StrifeCro pro player, posted 4 videos about the new control-warrior this week laddering from 13 to 2? without the cruel taskmaster and with slam and bash.

2. The Deck currently in the Meta-snapshot of Tempostorm (this website tracks the current decks in high ranks. Control-warrior is in Tier2 atm. slightly under Tier 1 (druid/secretpala/patronwarrior) The meta snapshot u can find on this site: https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone by clicking on Meta-snapshot. In tier 2 you find this warrior deck: https://tempostorm.com/h...-top-10-control-warrior again without the taskmaster with 2x slam 2x bash.

3. http://www.hearthstoneto...18-mid-control-warrior/ This is a season 18 deck, still with the currently being cut Varian and the soon being cut Harrision but allready without the cruel taskmaster and with 2x slam 2x bash

4. The most recent populair CW deck on heartpwn with high provenwinrate and guide: http://www.hearthpwn.com...-winrate-cw-video-guide and yeah again without the cruel taskmaster and the slam and bash. :d

I try to keep up with ALL the latest changes in every deck and meta, its sort of a hobby and lately became more interesting because of project leg"

Time to blatantly copy and cross-post, lol, in order to round up what we have on CW to here.

Very very interesting and highly valued, great contribution

I'll have to rely on shortcuts like this now, as I said elsewhere I have a boy and family but back when I was botting (or, macroing as it was called) In Eve Online I was following the bleeding edge of that "meta", I ran 8 boxed accounts simultaneously in desktops and made thousands and thousands on selling expensive accounts. Very hostile cut-throat environment by the way as cheating, scamming and griefing was allowed - even encouraged. It makes using HR with HS even more attractive haha.

Guys like us are going to be in high demand when AIs like some Skynet are making their move to take over haha.
Vick Nan
#27 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 10:27:12 AM(UTC)

Ok the stats were bad for the deck i started with, not many but anyhow also based on the discussion in this thread I recreated the CW and start again with a 6h run

New deck
sadpwner
#28 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 10:37:01 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
I highly recommend not botting with this deck for 2 reasons:
1. Hearthranger is notorious for failing with this deck/warrior in general.
2. It's one of the weakest decks in this meta. With patron falling, it has descended further.
Dre
#30 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 11:04:59 AM(UTC)

Man

sadpwner;31295 wrote:
2. It's one of the weakest decks in this meta. With patron falling, it has descended further.

Why would you say that sadpwner?

Atm Control warrior is in the top part of tier 2 in the current meta, and the bot plays it fairly well. In fact it's the 2nd best i tested S19 and it still need to be tweaked allot.
Source: Meta-snapshot https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone - allot of pro-players are swiching from patron to control now aswell. Strife-cro streamed it the last week.

Yeah the paladin (mid-range secrets) does better atm overal - but its also a bit more inconsitent imo. I think its good we focus on different classes and decks not just Paladin.

I'am personaly happy with the warrior touch because he is (next to rogue) my only not golden portrait so far. and laddering at the same time = win - win
Vick Nan
#32 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 11:40:33 AM(UTC)

Dre;31297 wrote:
I think its good we focus on different classes and decks not just Paladin.

This is the base I touch, with botting in HS - rather many ways to fail a little, than only one way to win big, I say

The risk for an identical one-cell brigade marching to HS legendary status is real with HR, it would create a community outcry, the HR people would be easily spotted and rained hard on. Back to square one, next deck and same vicious cycle.

Also, that much I have studied CW that also I can safely say it is not a weak deck atleast.
HR evolves aswell, in a pretty good rate.

That said, sadpwner is someone who has reached legendary with HR, which is very respectable and I appreciate any opinion from him.

In cryptocurrencies I have an irc channel where coders and devs hang out, I heard them talk about something called sanity check. I like that and think there is much to gain from it. If botting with the CW really starts to look like shit, and smell like shit, we're going to have to conclude it actually is shit.

But let's first keep it cool, also focus on other branches, update datasets for the more widely used decks ofcourse and gather data on CW at the side and improve its gameplay.

Here in Finland a small company is re-designing the personal computer right now (called Solu), the project has gained some pretty big-shoed people and the CEO said "when something seems enough hard to do, the talent gets interested" (paraphrased)
I guess that's what's happening on a smaller scale here. It's good, it's fun, CW is a liked deck, it seems hard, but still has potential for large gains. We're having a good time, let's keep it up.
weauat
#29 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 12:22:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
why would you say its one of the weakest decks in this meta? its easily a tier 2 deck and still often brought to tournaments not to mention the fact that many people are still using it to hit legend

sadpwner;31295 wrote:

Vick Nan
#33 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 2:56:55 PM(UTC)

Maybe just a mis-evaluation, maybe based on an erraneous feeling, maybe an outdated memory or something, no biggie. It happens.

So while waiting for my 1st account to get a proper sample rate I'm manually learning the ropes on the second. I'm going through the competition like a hot knife through butter, they just melt

10 euros says if I'd go and try over on the ladder I would get properly fucking hammered lol. Anyways, loving it, this deck is win-sauce
BlackOak
#34 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 3:31:57 PM(UTC)
BlackOak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator
Man

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Latest upload now has a lot of changes mainly to include Death's Bite but also early removal for most classes. I also changed the Hit face setting to 12 due to the bot using Alexstrasza almost perfectly but it did add the kill combo Alexstrasza next turn Grommash Hellscream + Cruel Taskmaster and a 1st turn ideal starter The Coin +Armorsmith next turn Cruel Taskmaster. win rate has crept up a bit to 51% (over another 50 games). I still hold out hope, but still need to craft 2 of the cards from the original deck to test this properly. Not having Justicar Trueheart is a pain tbh :P
1 user thanked BlackOak for this useful post.
Dre
#35 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 5:34:31 PM(UTC)

Man

BlackOak;31313 wrote:
Latest upload now has a lot of changes mainly to include Death's Bite but also early removal for most classes. I also changed the Hit face setting to 12 due to the bot using Alexstrasza almost perfectly but it did add the kill combo Alexstrasza next turn Grommash Hellscream + Cruel Taskmaster and a 1st turn ideal starter The Coin +Armorsmith next turn Cruel Taskmaster. win rate has crept up a bit to 51% (over another 50 games). I still hold out hope, but still need to craft 2 of the cards from the original deck to test this properly. Not having Justicar Trueheart is a pain tbh :P

@Blackoak First of all thanks for the work again!! few adds: the mulligan is still missing Slam a 2 drop that is played allot atm in control-warrior and should be allways kept.

Code:

// 1 x Slam
hold;warrior;all;EX1_391

Also the mulligan and combo is allot around the use of cruel taskmasters but they are cut in the latest versions of controlwarrior, and i also have more succesrate without them atm

Watching Warrior streamed by top players allot seeing hellscream activated by the deathrattle of deaths bite, or a slam. or in allot of cases not activated at al and just running in a low mob. (which is good news for the bot imo)

Are you using the deck in the deck_Blackoak.txt BlackOak? I think the Mekgineer Thermaplugg is kinda weird in there. Atm iam testing with the deck under this post and having rly good winrate so far, its a minor tweak from my deck post earlier where i changed sylvanas for a grand crusader (new hype its awesome) and swapping a shieldmaiden for alex. Getting real nice wins but will post results tomorrow. Only change i want to make is swap out Chillmaw for Baron geddon but i need 400 more dust :)

Deck-Dre v1.2:
Vick Nan
#36 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 6:06:20 PM(UTC)

Dre;31314 wrote:
@Blackoak First of all thanks for the work again!! few adds: the mulligan is still missing Slam a 2 drop that is played allot atm in control-warrior and should be allways kept.

Code:

// 1 x Slam
hold;warrior;all;EX1_391

Also the mulligan and combo is allot around the use of cruel taskmasters but they are cut in the latest versions of controlwarrior, and i also have more succesrate without them atm

Watching Warrior streamed by top players allot seeing hellscream activated by the deathrattle of deaths bite, or a slam. or in allot of cases not activated at al and just running in a low mob. (which is good news for the bot imo)

Are you using the deck in the deck_Blackoak.txt BlackOak? I think the Mekgineer Thermaplugg is kinda weird in there. Atm iam testing with the deck under this post and having rly good winrate so far, its a minor tweak from my deck post earlier where i changed sylvanas for a grand crusader (new hype its awesome) and swapping a shieldmaiden for alex. Getting real nice wins but will post results tomorrow. Only change i want to make is swap out Chillmaw for Baron geddon but i need 400 more dust :)

Deck-Dre v1.2:

It's getting more and more raffinated. I'm switching to this tomorrow, after first running it overnight with this iteration:

We've come some ways already considering the decks which were posted in the ot. I guess we're closing in on the one we'll be betting on to take us to Legendary for the first time:)

sadpwner
#31 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 9:26:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Dre;31297 wrote:
Why would you say that sadpwner?

Atm Control warrior is in the top part of tier 2 in the current meta, and the bot plays it fairly well. In fact it's the 2nd best i tested S19 and it still need to be tweaked allot.
Source: Meta-snapshot https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone - allot of pro-players are swiching from patron to control now aswell. Strife-cro streamed it the last week.

Yeah the paladin (mid-range secrets) does better atm overal - but its also a bit more inconsitent imo. I think its good we focus on different classes and decks not just Paladin.

I'am personaly happy with the warrior touch because he is (next to rogue) my only not golden portrait so far. and laddering at the same time = win - win

I guess from memory, hearthranger plays it like shit.

Anyway, the deck is only still tier 2 because patron is still around. The nerf hasn't arrived yet. The deck is also getting less popular. On tempostorm, it dropped 2 positions.
My reasons for no warrior are:
zoo
secret paladin
druid
These decks will dominate the new meta
Vick Nan
#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 3:06:45 AM(UTC)

Well my battle.net backlocked just a moment after I went to bed, HR could not reboot HS so the sample size for last night got puny. Anyway, Dre 1.1 CW deck sails for me on EU server between rank 10-11.

Starting with 1.2 now.
Dre
#39 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 5:13:28 AM(UTC)

Man

Vick Nan;31336 wrote:
Well my battle.net backlocked just a moment after I went to bed, HR could not reboot HS so the sample size for last night got puny. Anyway, Dre 1.1 CW deck sails for me on EU server between rank 10-11.

Starting with 1.2 now.

tested 1.2 overnight allready EU, but changed the Grand Crusader back to Sylvanas in the middle of the night. getting Alex in was a decent move.

It did decent for me but in 54 fights 50,2% winrate, but I fought 15 paladins...33% against them so it lowerd the overal stats quite a bit. even tho went from 12 tot 10 with it now.

Think it needs baron geddon instead of chillmaw to get rid of the paladins. thats the next thing iam gonna try

EDIT: I went for the full StrifeCro deck since it was just one change extra. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-mqWfbRiLk

EDIT2: So far StrifeCro's deck is been the best i tried so far - crafted Baron Geddon for it.

After a night of testing, i started not as expected with the Dre 1,2 deck. Changed the Crusader to Sylvana's back in the middle of the night with above avarage results of 52% at the most. Then after the night i began to lose some games again (it's allways harder during the day) and then swichted 2 cards (- ragnaros -chillmaw + acolite + baron geddon) to get to StrifeCro's deck. and craled back to 50% with a winstreak to rank 9

On the sidenote (mulligan is not holding slam atm so i added that manualy thats all the change i made) EDIT: no need anymore blackoak fixed this

results:

Remind that i only used StifeCro's deck in the last hour, but it promised real good results, i will post the results of a full night with strifecros deck tomorrow

This is StrifeCro's Deck:
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
Vick Nan on 10/20/2015(UTC)
Vick Nan
#40 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 9:34:16 AM(UTC)

Same results, same deck, about 50%. From 9am to 1530.

Staying at rank 10

I, too switched over to StrifeCros deck now and did that tweak on mulligan

Fingers crossed it'll take off

Meta really heavy on spallys
Dre
#41 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:17:37 AM(UTC)

Man

Vick Nan;31355 wrote:
Same results, same deck, about 50%. From 9am to 1530.

Staying at rank 10

I, too switched over to StrifeCros deck now and did that tweak on mulligan

Fingers crossed it'll take off

Meta really heavy on spallys

If you get 50% during the day, the results during the night will be better most of the time

Tweak in mulligan not needed anymore - if you get the latest version of BlackOaks file the slam is fixed in it. he also wrote the gromash combo with slam (thnx BlackOak)

3 Pages<123>