Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
[TUTO] HearthRanger, Silverfish, Oijkn's AutoSwitchClass and BlackOak Project Legend AND MORE
gatomiaurex
#21 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 4:47:53 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 15 post(s)
We need an updated "Golden Hero Farming" decks thread, everybody is focusing on trying to rank up with the bot that people seem to forget this bot is not designed for that.
Vick Nan
#22 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 5:00:40 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
gatomiaurex;31735 wrote:
We need an updated "Golden Hero Farming" decks thread, everybody is focusing on trying to rank up with the bot that people seem to forget this bot is not designed for that.

I would say your request qualifies for making it's completely own thread for better exposure and further discussion. Please do. The "Share Your Deck" -Sub looks good to me. I'll link it here when it's taken off. As in flying, take off?

gl
marcos0100
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 1:42:31 PM(UTC)
marcos0100

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I don't know if this is the right/best place to talk about bot missplays, but, if it's not, please, someone, redirect or just send a message with the correct place. No, I don't have the log, but it's something quite generic that has been happening a lot. Whenever the bot faces a situation where it will have to draw a card(where he will definitely use Wrath, for example), he don't always do this as the first thing, which would be better because the card drawn could change the course of the play as a whole. This is also valid for things like killing a Piloted Shredder, it was turn 5, the bot used a Bow, dropped a 2-cost minion and then killed it, that summoned a Doom Sayer. If he had killed it first he would have used the hero power for 2 damage to face instead.

Sorry for having no logs, but since it's the default way of working for the bot and not a specific case, I think the log might not be necessary to find and change the way of acting.
Vick Nan
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 5:58:58 AM(UTC)

marcos0100;32154 wrote:
I don't know if this is the right/best place to talk about bot missplays, but, if it's not, please, someone, redirect or just send a message with the correct place. No, I don't have the log, but it's something quite generic that has been happening a lot. Whenever the bot faces a situation where it will have to draw a card(where he will definitely use Wrath, for example), he don't always do this as the first thing, which would be better because the card drawn could change the course of the play as a whole. This is also valid for things like killing a Piloted Shredder, it was turn 5, the bot used a Bow, dropped a 2-cost minion and then killed it, that summoned a Doom Sayer. If he had killed it first he would have used the hero power for 2 damage to face instead.

Sorry for having no logs, but since it's the default way of working for the bot and not a specific case, I think the log might not be necessary to find and change the way of acting.

Here we talk about the links in the 1st post and potential additions. Dunno why people would think this is the place to talk about how the bot behaves.

If it's default AI then post in joyadmins latest release thread, if it's silverfish AI then post in botmakers silverfish thread.

Yes the logs are needed as the coders get the codes from there for the details (cards, moves) which are to be modified. It's good behaviour to provide what they ask for, least we can do.

Best,
Vick Nan
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 6:00:00 AM(UTC)

pm me for potential additions to here which I might be missing please
Vick Nan
#26 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 9:43:42 AM(UTC)

Updated with installing HR and SF for dummies
yellowkhaled
#27 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 2:36:04 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks so much man.
Briko
#28 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 1:44:10 PM(UTC)

Witam. Jestem dość świeży i mam pytanie. Jakim bohaterem i talią najlepiej grać na HearthRanger? Proszę o pomoc.
przemowu29
#29 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:21:05 PM(UTC)

BlackOaks dataset download page (zip & svn) for the different classes' rules, combos, mulligans. Zip file updated weekly.
BlackOaks Rules Settings Mulligans Combos Download Clicky

Links are dead, can anyone reupload these files somewhere please?

thanks
2 Pages<12