Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

I wish to Buy the BOT BUT i have some Problems with the Bot
GothicSlim
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 12:24:29 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I would like to buy the bot but a few questions first. When you buy 1 Session - Lifetime for the "most expensive" session. Can you Guarantee that you can use the bot even forever (I know stupid question) which it is a bot could be banned yes to any of Blizzard away, then what? And most important, there is somewhere a decent tutorial? The Start your tutorial is a joke (sorry for the expression of) but start an .exe file and press play everyone can but what about a deck Rule tutorial example? So not what one says "you peep at other deck Rules" that brings the no understanding inside ... and then I buy me the bot and it can not properly use because NOBODY in the forum once properly explained how such a reasonable deck Rule created

Sry for the Bad English it is only a Google Translation...my English is to Bad
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 1:13:49 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
As common knowledge in bot community, lifetime means bot's lifetime, I'll try to ensure hearthranger working as long as hearthstone game is running.

Usually there is no need to setup your own deck rule, if you don't know how to program.

Simply try some different decks and use default settings, bot will work good very soon.

GothicSlim
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 2:06:14 AM(UTC)

So i cant use the good New cards with the bot? Becouse He dont use the cards like dark bomb or so :-(

For Exampel: I have now tested again the rule control and also the dark bomb is not used. Opponent has a monster set out with 5 lives and I have 5 mana then drain life once. I have 2 mana the monster 3 life but I have the Dark bomb on hand and 2 mana over and what makes the bot. He gives the round off and the monster can attack me. Dark bomb completely ignore.

Darkbomb CAST AND TARGET enemy hero with $health<=3 this minion has no $divineshield
Darkbomb CAST AND TARGET one of enemy minions with $health<=3 this minion with $health>=2 or $attack>=3 this minion has no $divineshield
Darkbomb CAST AND TARGET enemy hero with $health<=6 my hand has card named $(darkbomb) or $(Soulfire) or $(Hellfire)
Darkbomb CAST AND TARGET one of enemy minions with $health=4 my hand has card named $(mortal coil)

That should Control Dark bomb but it will ignore, This may be a bug in the deck rule? Or in my Config?

And u say where is no need to edit a own deck rule but I have Test now many Decks and i have pay 3000 of dust or more for trying decks but the bot ignore the good cards. He play a card with 3 mana cost That make 4 dmg on a minion That have 2 life. Why He dont use the dark bomb?
GothicSlim
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 4:06:00 AM(UTC)

Sry sry i think to write a bot is hard enough and i realy try to learn so fast i can but i have now try over the Debug Mode add a rule to the Deck rule control. This is the Rule:

Imp-losion 100 CAST AND TARGET one of enemy minions with $health <=4

So this mean if the enemy has a minion with 4 life or less the bot should use imp-losion. But he will use life tap. Why?

I have make a screen but i have only reduce internet and the upload will take a hour atm -.-

Or here

Any Card 100 REPLACE IF this card itself with $cost>=3 //bot will replace all the cards with cost 5 or more

i have make the 5 to a 3. So why he dont replace Stoneskin Gargoyle with cost of 3?
Yoin
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 4:59:20 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
GothicSlim;22876 wrote:
Sry sry i think to write a bot is hard enough and i realy try to learn so fast i can but i have now try over the Debug Mode add a rule to the Deck rule control. This is the Rule:

Imp-losion 100 CAST AND TARGET one of enemy minions with $health <=4

So this mean if the enemy has a minion with 4 life or less the bot should use imp-losion. But he will use life tap. Why?

I have make a screen but i have only reduce internet and the upload will take a hour atm -.-

That is a behaviour of default bot's AI. When you do a set of rules, this rules works as a filter for default AI.
That line means as you said, "Cast implosion if one of enemy minions has health 4 or less", but life tap has more priority.So you can rise the value, instead 100, maybe 200.

GothicSlim;22876 wrote:

Or here

Any Card 100 REPLACE IF this card itself with $cost>=3 //bot will replace all the cards with cost 5 or more

i have make the 5 to a 3. So why he dont replace Stoneskin Gargoyle with cost of 3?

Bot wouldn't keep cards with cost 3 or bigger with this line.

About your problem with dark bomb, my rules will work on decks which will control the battlefield destroying all opponent minions. If you try to use them with a rush/zoo deck (small minions to try to kill the enemy hero faster) my rules won't work.
I will add a line to interactions of darkbomb with drain life, so if you have both card in hand, the bot will kill the minion (or mybe you can add that line. Its very easy)

To start botting you don't need to do deck rules. You can use default ones (their works ok and do their function) or you can use silverfish included in the bot too.
My Control rules: here.
GothicSlim
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 5:37:25 AM(UTC)

Yoin;22877 wrote:

Bot wouldn't keep cards with cost 3 or bigger with this line.

About your problem with dark bomb, my rules will work on decks which will control the battlefield destroying all opponent minions. If you try to use them with a rush/zoo deck (small minions to try to kill the enemy hero faster) my rules won't work.
I will add a line to interactions of darkbomb with drain life, so if you have both card in hand, the bot will kill the minion (or mybe you can add that line. Its very easy)

I have no zoo deck only a bad warlock deck.

And u say its easy but how?

Darkbomb CAST AND TARGET one of enemy minions with $health=5 my hand has card named $(drain life)

is this right?

And Bot wouldn't keep cards with cost 3 or bigger with this line so he must replace the Gargoyle but the bot keep the gargoyle and dont replace him. This is the problem. And Life tap dont have get a Priotity...the place is emty so emty Priority will have more then 100 Priority?

ANd this rule here

Darkbomb CAST AND TARGET one of enemy minions with $health<=3 this minion with $health>=2 or $attack>=3 this minion has no $divineshield

Say the if the enemy minion have 3 life use the dark bomb or missunderstand I this? So if i have Dark Bomb and the Enemy has a Minion with 3 life and i have 2 Mana why the Bot dont use dark bomb? But use drain life to bring the minion to 3 life....this make not sense...i have the 2 mana the bot has use drain life but when he stop and gibt the enemy the turn and loos the 2 mana in this round

UPDATE: I have add the Rules now the Bot do Nothing...only End the Turn :-( what is now wrong? I have restart the bot and Hearthstone...he do Nothing....
Golddieb
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 6:14:26 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 38 post(s)
@ GothicSlim:
Your questions are really off topic.
This makes it hard for other users to find the answers when having the same problem.
GothicSlim
#8 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 8:04:14 AM(UTC)

Golddieb;22881 wrote:
@ GothicSlim:
Your questions are really off topic.
This makes it hard for other users to find the answers when having the same problem.

This is my Topic but ok it is now better for u? By the way ur post is off topic too if u see it soooo hard ;-)