Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
v.2.4.1.0 - Improved A.I.
bartmaster30
#21 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 3:09:45 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

ehmm I don't exactly know what is wrong, I just downloaded the bot again (I removed it from my computer when blizzard said they were gonna punish botting). I let him run with a basic mage deck (with snowchuggers from gvg). For some reason he doesn't mulligan, neither does he want to play cards, he always just holds cards, always just hero power pass, sometimes he even hero powers himself.... WHY DOES HE HEROPOWER HIMSELF!?!?!? not sure what is wrong with the bot but something is wrong I think.
when I set him to auto arena when gold>300 he just kept clicking on arena (my gold was on 0) and didn't do anything else.

Is the bot just completely bugged at the moment or is it just me who doesn't get it to work?

EDIT: for some reason when I restarted the bot he still wanted to spam arena but when I turned that feature off he did casual games and did play cards
Yoin
#22 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 3:27:19 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
For me the bot works nice, but I didn't try Arenas.
My Control rules: here.
takamura
#23 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 7:34:55 PM(UTC)

So far its working great with warlock for me. But i get a much higher win rate with just a basic deck with no rares/epic/legendary and no GVG/naxrammas. When i use a warlock zoo with GvG cards, the win rate drop drastically. I was not yet able to see what missplays that he do for the winrate drop, but i will try to see.
Encor
#24 Posted : Saturday, December 13, 2014 9:24:18 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The bot keeps surrending without any reason... this seems to be happening randomly even in arenas
pm12345ay
#25 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2014 12:36:26 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
This version seems to need some tuning:

The AI doesn't rate own minions high enough and suicides them lightly (likely two for one),
not using spells in hand to remove enemy minions or buffing smaller minions to trade better
(not using shattered sun cleric or defender of argus or other buffs before attacking).
This was better in old versions ...

Other things that i saw:
Constantly not placing new minions next to dire wolf alpha, silencing shieldmaster before
killing him, suiciding better minion (4/4) instead of smaller 4/3, buffing minions after attack,
using coin on first turn without using it, using mortal coil before killing with big enough minion,
unnecessarily limiting the already existing cards in hand because of life tapping (e.g. rendering
a removal spell not usable and leaving a big enemy minion on board).

One thing concerning bot detection: the bot tries to attack with not ready minions almost every
turn (regularly with minions that he attacked with right before). I think this can be seen by the
enemy and is not human like, at least not when occurring that often.

But: Keep up the good work :-)
1 user thanked pm12345ay for this useful post.
Stewbuslo on 12/14/2014(UTC)
JoyAdmin
#26 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2014 3:06:13 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
pm12345ay;21490 wrote:
This version seems to need some tuning:

One thing concerning bot detection: the bot tries to attack with not ready minions almost every
turn (regularly with minions that he attacked with right before). I think this can be seen by the
enemy and is not human like, at least not when occurring that often.

But: Keep up the good work :-)

It's the same as mouse move over minion action from the enemy side's view , nothing need to be concerned.

mordryze
#27 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2014 5:35:04 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey Admin, update coming soon?
draezl
#28 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2014 8:37:37 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Havent been using the bot in a while, how is it now? is it decent at arenas? Also have you heard about anyone being banned using this bot?
2 Pages<12