Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Basic
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2014 5:02:28 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Please add in the ability to base the bots actions on Default decks and Levels.
For instance, an option to grind on (practice/casual/ranked) with (insert decks you want to use, including default) (until level 10/until level 60) that will then cycle through classes after hitting the requested level. Leveling them up!
Also the ability to freely choose between all of these options. :)

This is not a request to make the bot work better, just a request to make it grind down the path we want it too., with the decks we want it too!

More options please! :D
Golddieb
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2014 5:28:16 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Why do you want to lvl your chars above lvl 10 in practice mode?

When hitting 10 you have unlocked all the basic cards for that class and the golden cards from 10+ won't increase your options.

Why not using ranked and/or causual playmode to lvl your heroes AND farm some gold?

Do I miss something? Could you please explain? ;)
Basic
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2014 5:50:08 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Golddieb;21374 wrote:
Why do you want to lvl your chars above lvl 10 in practice mode?

When hitting 10 you have unlocked all the basic cards for that class and the golden cards from 10+ won't increase your options.

Why not using ranked and/or causual playmode to lvl your heroes AND farm some gold?

Do I miss something? Could you please explain? ;)

The technical reason is that it's guaranteed to play at a consistent speed with a valid win rate based on the practice decks.
Since the practice AI does not BM, play slow, etc. It will also have that non-human factor to delaying games.
You DO gain experience past level 10, even if not as much as in pvp, it can outweigh the speed gained due to deck quality and and player decision making.

The reason to play practice ai, simply to level, would be for Golden Basic cards, for those who want them. (lo 'n behold, I like basic cards)

It's simply another option, for those who want golden cards over gold itself. To each there own preferences~
My preferences are to make Basic decks that have a high chance to win games. Another of my preferences would be to make a good basic deck that the BOT can use to win games.

Now this may sound odd, but I don't use the bot to farm gold. Nope, I'm playing it to see how it plays decks! I find enjoyment in seeing a bot play a game with a pure basic deck and watch it match up versus those fancy-smancy full aggro/control/legendary decks. Many a time I've seen my basic priests, druids and mages beat those sleak hi-tech decks.. And it feels good. ;)

More options would give them to those who want things their way; mine being to simply grab some pure-golden basic decks at some point and throw them at people. " Dear god, I'm facing a golden River Crocolisk? A Golden Frostwolf warlord!? WHY are they using a golden darkscale healer?! "

Call me quirky if you must, but having a few more options isn't a bad idea. ;)

Alas, to each their own~ Hence, this is a request, not a demand.