Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bug regarding the auto complete daily quests bot mode
thu3n
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 1:39:54 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi!
I have got an issue that the auto complete Daily quest bot mode isn't working properly. Actually it doesn't work at all for me. I thought that it has regarding to an update.. But several updates have come and the issue didn't got fixed. So i wonder if someone else is getting this problem aswell? I'm lifetime costumer so that's not the problem, and it have worked Before. but now it just are playing like that i'm in the tab "do not use queue" and the settings that i have set there. even though i have the fully complete Daily quest ticked. I tought about reseting my settings but didn't find any button for that. And i don't want to uninstall and install the bot to maybe get a solution, ofc if that i the only way, then i will do that. But to learn something i want to solve this with you guys Before try reinstall it.

Best regards
THU3N
klyma3q
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 3:29:46 PM(UTC)

same for me too!!
thu3n
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 3:38:15 PM(UTC)

klyma3q;52322 wrote:
same for me too!!

Hi!

i have now digged in to the problem and i said Before that i want a reset button. And i kind of solved that, with the method of untick all the ticked boxes that was regarding quest, included "turn bot off when there's no gold Award or quests left" and then saved it. Then closed the bot. And opened it again and ticked all the one that i recently unticked. And saved and then started the bot. Then it seemd to work.

note!
When i've got it to work i thought for a while that the bot Went crazy with the auto complete quests cause it started to create new decks with every quests, but i realized that i forgot to tick the "also use my own decks if not available create new ones"

So the problem was for sure within my problem, that the bot just hung up and just needed a sort of reboot of settings, like a computer need a reboot when u realize it is slow!