Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Is it safe to play Overwatch while Hearthranger is running?
ralphy
#1 Posted : Monday, September 11, 2017 4:25:00 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just wondering if anyone has tried this or not. I heard the anti-cheat in Overwatch is really strict and now they are scanning outside processes.
EyeBotHearthstone
#2 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 4:44:26 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

It's just not wise to play hearthstone with any other blizzard app, at least if the other app is in fullscreen while hearthstone turns are being happily taken in the background. It's more a common sense issue. It is probably okay to use deck tracker, and rope while playing overwatch in borderless and allowing deck tracker to bring up the game once it's your turn. But overwatch is a fast game, so I'd say do not play either at the same time which is the safe option. I've done that with ff14 before, and then let hearthranger play for me when I have been done with my my long dps queues or set it active to play for myself while inside dungeons, but I would never take the risk mixing it with another blizzard game from the same launcher on the same account. too risky imo. You could probably get away with it with windowed starcraft and warcraft easily, wow they would probably start looking at your logs to see the activity type and level eventually... for both games to determine if one or both were being botted. But if all you were doing in wow was AH or easy solo farm or mat gathering and weren't steady like a hard-working bot then you could be fine there but I wouldn't take the risk myself.