Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Anyone reached legend?
jinyuanji
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2017 8:08:44 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

ways to reach legend with HR pls
shadowsoul
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2017 8:16:05 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I would not recommend to try reach legend with hr it is for farming 100 gold a day and rank 5 for the cheast rewards. Trying to go legend with the bot is risky and it increase the changes of the bot beeing detected and in focus for Blizzard.
1 user thanked shadowsoul for this useful post.
cgmcnama on 8/6/2017(UTC)
DorrnJJ
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2017 9:20:53 AM(UTC)
DorrnJJ

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 4 post(s)
You can reach Rank 5 with Scotts Aggro Paladin right now. But more than that is to risky and just stupid. Legend to Rank 5 Players will see that you're a Bot, report you and the Chance of being in the Focus of Blizzard will increase. Furthermore, why do you even play than? Legend is the highest Rank in HS. Is it cool to wake up and see that youre Legend without having done anything? Rank 5 is the best Score for a Bot, Human intelligence is the way to go Legend.
2 users thanked DorrnJJ for this useful post.
erikuribe86 on 7/30/2017(UTC), Outcast on 8/6/2017(UTC)
Shottas
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 6, 2017 9:02:23 AM(UTC)

DorrnJJ;50591 wrote:
You can reach Rank 5 with Scotts Aggro Paladin right now. But more than that is to risky and just stupid. Legend to Rank 5 Players will see that you're a Bot, report you and the Chance of being in the Focus of Blizzard will increase. Furthermore, why do you even play than? Legend is the highest Rank in HS. Is it cool to wake up and see that youre Legend without having done anything? Rank 5 is the best Score for a Bot, Human intelligence is the way to go Legend.

I can think of atleast three reason why someone would like this bot to reach legend :D I'll give you one, sell accounts.
ustica
#6 Posted : Monday, August 7, 2017 5:54:10 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I am still using the old Pirate Warrior (Dr.Boom version) to farm gold and, to my surprise, I found myself at rank 4 even last week.
I am turning to Paladin deck, however, if you strongly suggest so.
I hope some other hero will be able to reach rank 5 because I have 4000+ victories with both Warrior (pirate) and Paladin (secret) and I'd like to use different heroes to reach high victories count even with other ones.
hordeq
#7 Posted : Monday, September 11, 2017 11:26:30 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Been tweaking a discard lock since Vision was first released. Still at 65% winrate at the moment. Hoping the next stage of game updates make a few more decks viable to Legendary because currently it seems the only way to get there reliably is a jade druid. Aggro warrior relies on bad draws to win.. which is consistent enough for ranking but you're not likely to get above 5 without a luck streak. You can make a jade druid aggro build quite easily in the bot that ranks to legendary no problem.. but using the same two classes all the time is gd boring.