Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[Vision A.I.] Compilation of bugs and card behaviour
twilightsparkele
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 6:02:00 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Recently, I feel like I've been flooding the forums with different bug and misplay reports that require more attention so I've decided to make a megathread for these bugs which I will update every once in a while. Feel free to chip in with suggestions and bugs that might require more attention, and make sure to report them using the debugging tool as well.

v 9.6.0.0

General Behaviour

- Vicious Fledgling didn't adapt windfury even with the new json file
- Living Mana (Innervate living mana)
- Discover mechanic just picks highest mana cost card instead of highest value card (For Example, Servant of Kalimos discovers the highest cost cards, but discovering another kalimos is probably better than an Anomalus)
- Coin steady shot on hunter (using default values)
- Jade Idol just keeps shuffling
- Still qttqcks b4 drawing cards. Order is still wrong when adding cards to hand.
- bot doesnt deal with poisonous well
- for some reason the bot keeps trading in 2/3 rockpool instead of the 2/1 grimestreet murloc
- bot overextends a lot. maybe it should limit playing minions when opp has a big hand or is mage/paladin turn 4/ etc.
- not playing minions to the legt of dire wolf alpha because it always plays minions on the right. but the dire wolf alpha is usually played between 2 minions
- Buffs only buff the strongest minion on the board rather than spreading it out
- Discover mechanic just picks highest mana cost card instead of highest value card. (I've made custom discover jsons for primalfin and servant of kalimos)
- Still doesnt draw first b4 choosing a play (loses attack on mana wyrm, missed lethal, stone hill last, discover last, etc)
1 user thanked twilightsparkele for this useful post.
evert7877 on 6/5/2017(UTC)
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 6:10:05 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
I believe most of the issues have been addressed in v.9.6.0.0.

Just keep reporting through our misplay report tool, it'll be fixed/improved very soon.

Thanks.
twilightsparkele
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 11:23:20 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Updated for 9.6.0.0 just in case u miss any of the ones i report.
evert7877
#5 Posted : Monday, June 5, 2017 9:13:16 AM(UTC)
evert7877

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 23 post(s)
My god dude, this observation is amazing, keep op the good work! :D
Much appreciated.
JOM
#3 Posted : Monday, June 19, 2017 9:14:13 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
JoyAdmin;49685 wrote:
I believe most of the issues have been addressed in v.9.6.0.0.

Just keep reporting through our misplay report tool, it'll be fixed/improved very soon.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, the Jade Idol is still just shuffling
JOM
#6 Posted : Monday, June 19, 2017 9:20:13 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
twilightsparkele;49683 wrote:
Recently, I feel like I've been flooding the forums with different bug and misplay reports that require more attention so I've decided to make a megathread for these bugs which I will update every once in a while. Feel free to chip in with suggestions and bugs that might require more attention, and make sure to report them using the debugging tool as well.

v 9.6.0.0

General Behaviour

- Vicious Fledgling didn't adapt windfury even with the new json file
- Living Mana (Innervate living mana)
- Discover mechanic just picks highest mana cost card instead of highest value card (For Example, Servant of Kalimos discovers the highest cost cards, but discovering another kalimos is probably better than an Anomalus)
- Coin steady shot on hunter (using default values)
- Jade Idol just keeps shuffling
- Still qttqcks b4 drawing cards. Order is still wrong when adding cards to hand.
- bot doesnt deal with poisonous well
- for some reason the bot keeps trading in 2/3 rockpool instead of the 2/1 grimestreet murloc
- bot overextends a lot. maybe it should limit playing minions when opp has a big hand or is mage/paladin turn 4/ etc.
- not playing minions to the legt of dire wolf alpha because it always plays minions on the right. but the dire wolf alpha is usually played between 2 minions
- Buffs only buff the strongest minion on the board rather than spreading it out
- Discover mechanic just picks highest mana cost card instead of highest value card. (I've made custom discover jsons for primalfin and servant of kalimos)
- Still doesnt draw first b4 choosing a play (loses attack on mana wyrm, missed lethal, stone hill last, discover last, etc)

Is there any way I could fix the jade idol misplay?
JoyAdmin
#7 Posted : Monday, June 19, 2017 12:51:39 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Of course you can, read this online help it shows how to customize your own jade idol behavior:

http://www.hearthranger....erstand_json_config.htm

reference to other samples

OnChooseOneCardBonus

'jade_buff' is the value that indicate the jade atk/hp when summoned (1/1,2/2,3/3,4/4...).