Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot-Question
paweb4
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 10:58:21 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I warmly welcome.

I would like to ask if it is worth using it? As far as possible wins?

Is there a config Jade Druid, Freezemag etc.?

For example, how do I edit the decks I have to configure also under the deck?
N7x
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 11:43:18 AM(UTC)
N7x

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yes it's possible to get wins, If you want to farm Gold/Daily Quests or Golden Heroes, bot works great with a range of decks and options right now.
You make your own decks then tell the bot to use it, you can also copy paste a decklist into the Bot and it can build it for you. scottbreak has been compiling and putting a lot of work into a great list of his own and others decks with custom settings.
If you buy the bot you have the option to let the bot auto complete daily quests and farm wins then auto-concede after each win to get your daily 100 gold and because there is MMR in Casual play it, in theory, keeps skill of your opponents to a minimum, thus easier wins.

If you wish to use the bot for ranked play it is possible, but it should be said the risks raise then to your account then.
Much work is been done right now with a range of botting options and Bot AIs and it improves each day. (JoyAdmins "VisionAI" and mvegter197, anax and BongoBent's "OpenAI")
There are ever changing and growing number decks with custom configs many talented people are working all the time.

You can test the bot right now for free for up to 2 Hours a Day (Timer reset every 24 hours) and if you like it I think its well worth the purchase to unlock more options and to bot for longer.