Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
[HowTo] Set Vision A.I Custom Config
NightlyKnight
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 7:31:05 AM(UTC)
NightlyKnight

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hello, guys. Lately, I see a lot of comments on how to set Vision A.I custom configs in order to use community made deck rules. It is very simple actually, but I have decided to make a picture tutorial for those of you who still struggle doing this correctly. So let's begin :

1. You must choose a name for your deck. In my example down below my hunter deck is called "MidRangeHunter"

DeckName

2.Now go to your Hearthranger folder. There you will see a folder named "CustomConfig". Open it !

HearthrangerFolder

3. Inside you will find some folders and a .ini file named "deck_config". Now we must create a folder corresponding to our deck name (it is easier this way). For our example, we will create a folder named "MidRangeHunter" (the same name we use for our deck name). Inside you will put the files that are presented for the deck. In this case, there are only two - "GlobalValues.json" and "Mulligan.json"

ConfigFolderFiles

4. Now go and open the "deck_config" .ini file that is in "CustomConfig" folder. There is a guide written already in there, but if you find it difficult just follow this step. On the bottom of the file, there is a section called "[CONFIGS]". Now the important thing to remember is that on the left side is your deck name and on the right side is the folder the deck is going to use. In our example, it is easier because we use the same name for both our deck and our folder. So we need to put the following lines :

MidRangeHunter = MidRangeHunter

Save the changes !!!

Inifile

5. Now go to Hearthranger and select the deck.

Hearthrangerdeck

6. Start the bot !!! Watch carefully the log window. Just before it starts it will display the following:

YES

You are ready to go. The bot is using custom configuration files now.
Enjoy such results

Results

Useful topics in the forum :

Custom Deck Rules

scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
Puppiies Meta Configs For Vision A.I
Botwhat new meta deck files

Usefull Topics

Vision A.I. Online Help
[HowTo] Use Bot Safely

Cheers,
19 users thanked NightlyKnight for this useful post.
Lorignho on 4/22/2017(UTC), OverLordus on 4/22/2017(UTC), JoyAdmin on 4/22/2017(UTC), JRoyale on 4/22/2017(UTC), fkeh on 4/22/2017(UTC), MarinoBog on 4/22/2017(UTC), DarkFennec on 4/22/2017(UTC), jhamdw on 4/22/2017(UTC), liweichen6 on 4/23/2017(UTC), Cloud on 4/24/2017(UTC), Nenette on 4/27/2017(UTC), chlagendazs on 6/3/2017(UTC), beastman on 8/25/2017(UTC), Revived on 10/25/2017(UTC), FIRST on 1/8/2018(UTC), Bazocatanga on 1/23/2018(UTC), fexolol on 7/14/2018(UTC), souldragon on 1/7/2023(UTC), criialone on 3/22/2023(UTC)
liweichen6
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 6:12:57 AM(UTC)
liweichen6

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Do you know if spaces matter in deck name or folder name?
NightlyKnight
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 6:24:29 AM(UTC)
NightlyKnight

Man

liweichen6;48459 wrote:
Do you know if spaces matter in deck name or folder name?

Spaces don't matter. You may have your deck name "Elemental Shaman V.2" and the folder can be named "My new elemental shaman testing version 2" for example. As long as you put the correct line in the "deck_config.ini"

[CONFIGS]
"Elemental Shaman V.2 = My new elemental shaman testing version 2"

I don't prefer using spaces. Sometimes it can lead to a mess.

Cheers
2 users thanked NightlyKnight for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 4/23/2017(UTC), liweichen6 on 4/24/2017(UTC)
Cloud
#4 Posted : Monday, April 24, 2017 2:40:54 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
gz sticky :)
magicman513
#5 Posted : Monday, April 24, 2017 4:17:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi and thanks for posting this however im still a littleconfused. I get how to install these but is this just a logic for use while botting? Or is it a deck as well? Should I create a matching deck from the cards I have? Do I let the bot make a deck? Does it make the deck for me? Do I for example create a deck called midranger hunter in hearthstone first, then install the custom meta deck files? I guess I just don't understand how this is used.

Sorry, I know I sound like a dummy but i'm just not use to doing the custom stuff. Thanks ahead for any additional info for this nooby.
1 user thanked magicman513 for this useful post.
burankownz on 12/26/2019(UTC)
NightlyKnight
#6 Posted : Monday, April 24, 2017 5:36:59 PM(UTC)
NightlyKnight

Man

magicman513;48509 wrote:
Hi and thanks for posting this however im still a littleconfused. I get how to install these but is this just a logic for use while botting? Or is it a deck as well? Should I create a matching deck from the cards I have? Do I let the bot make a deck? Does it make the deck for me? Do I for example create a deck called midranger hunter in hearthstone first, then install the custom meta deck files? I guess I just don't understand how this is used.

Sorry, I know I sound like a dummy but i'm just not use to doing the custom stuff. Thanks ahead for any additional info for this nooby.

There is no bad question, there is only one that has not been asked. So about yours now. You can use the bot just fine on its own. Those custom config files are most of the time made by the community. They enhance and tells the bot how to play specific deck. For example the Pirate Warrior deck (Think of this like you are telling the bot that it is good to keep Fiery War Axe and Bloodsail Raider in his starting hand for example) Check the links on the bottom of the guide. You can check the most active topic for this right now ---> scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI . On the first post there are some decks and files for them. If you have the cards to make one, you can use the custom files and test the bot with them. If you don't have those decks just use the bot normal. Right now Vision A.I is still under development and it is going to be better and better in the future. You can as well try to use the external A.I module - Silverfish.dll in external bot options in Hearthranger.

Cheers
magicman513
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 25, 2017 9:50:56 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Now I think I get it ! Thanks so much !

Seems that I need to look at the deck list and build the deck to use the logic for that deck. Im nowhere near ready for any of these decks lol.
duke44
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 25, 2017 10:12:06 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
The issue is after you make these changes the bot is still running in agro mode.
How do you change that?

NightlyKnight;48436 wrote:
Hello, guys. Lately, I see a lot of comments on how to set Vision A.I custom configs in order to use community made deck rules. It is very simple actually, but I have decided to make a picture tutorial for those of you who still struggle doing this correctly. So let's begin :

1. You must choose a name for your deck. In my example down below my hunter deck is called "MidRangeHunter"

DeckName

2.Now go to your Hearthranger folder. There you will see a folder named "CustomConfig". Open it !

HearthrangerFolder

3. Inside you will find some folders and a .ini file named "deck_config". Now we must create a folder corresponding to our deck name (it is easier this way). For our example, we will create a folder named "MidRangeHunter" (the same name we use for our deck name). Inside you will put the files that are presented for the deck. In this case, there are only two - "GlobalValues.json" and "Mulligan.json"

ConfigFolderFiles

4. Now go and open the "deck_config" .ini file that is in "CustomConfig" folder. There is a guide written already in there, but if you find it difficult just follow this step. On the bottom of the file, there is a section called "[CONFIGS]". Now the important thing to remember is that on the left side is your deck name and on the right side is the folder the deck is going to use. In our example, it is easier because we use the same name for both our deck and our folder. So we need to put the following lines :

MidRangeHunter = MidRangeHunter

Save the changes !!!

Inifile

5. Now go to Hearthranger and select the deck.

Hearthrangerdeck

6. Start the bot !!! Watch carefully the log window. Just before it starts it will display the following:

YES

You are ready to go. The bot is using custom configuration files now.
Enjoy such results

Results

Useful topics in the forum :

Custom Deck Rules

scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
Puppiies Meta Configs For Vision A.I
Botwhat new meta deck files

Usefull Topics

Vision A.I. Online Help
[HowTo] Use Bot Safely

Cheers,

pherease
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:56:43 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm not botting for a while I downloaded the last update and I saw the new vision AI.Some users say it is better than Silverfish but I tryed a bit with your midrange hunter and it is terrible.I did what written in the topic.But every move is misplay.I want to use silverfish,but my silver.exe file isn't exist.Where can I download it?I couldn't find it in the forum.
JoyAdmin
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 11:00:07 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
There must be something wrong with your settings if the pre-set config can not work properly.

And silverfish has been udpated as silver.dll, just select silver.dll in bot control panel, then you can use silverfish as well.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
heretician on 5/17/2017(UTC)
heretician
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:17:22 AM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
JoyAdmin;48561 wrote:
There must be something wrong with your settings if the pre-set config can not work properly.

And silverfish has been udpated as silver.dll, just select silver.dll in bot control panel, then you can use silverfish as well.

This, SilverFish needs to be integrated into this to maximize potential of this.
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
Clockwerk66
#12 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 5:49:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I try to run my CustomConfigs, but I keep getting load errors. :(

"Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: . Path ", line 0, position 0."
JoyAdmin
#13 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 10:17:56 PM(UTC)

Clockwerk66;49496 wrote:
I try to run my CustomConfigs, but I keep getting load errors. :(

"Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: . Path ", line 0, position 0."

It's file coding error, just save your .json file as plain ascii file will solve it.
Clockwerk66
#15 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 12:45:08 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;49502 wrote:
It's file coding error, just save your .json file as plain ascii file will solve it.

What extension would that file be? Do you mean a regular text file, or.....?
cmaexi
#16 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2017 2:54:45 PM(UTC)
cmaexi

Help. My deck_config is empty
Clockwerk66
#14 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 7:13:35 PM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;49502 wrote:

Hey again. Am I supposed to do this with EVERY .json file in my particular deck folder?
joaocalabria
#17 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 8:33:34 PM(UTC)

I've done everything here, multiple times, it's still loading in default, plz help
JoyAdmin
#18 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 11:47:16 PM(UTC)

joaocalabria;50543 wrote:
I've done everything here, multiple times, it's still loading in default, plz help

can you paste your deck_config.ini here?
Tormeister
#19 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 7:56:02 PM(UTC)

Is there a way to make the bot properly recognize brackets for the ingame deck name? e.g. if I have a deck named [Standard] Pirate and the config folder is called pirate_whatever and the deck_config.ini file would be:
[CONFIGS]
[Standard] Pirate = pirate_whatever

But the brackets apparently make the program recognize the deck name as a config section. Then I tried with both single and double quotes:
[CONFIGS]
"[Standard] Pirate = pirate_whatever
"

[CONFIGS]
'[Standard] Pirate = pirate_whatever
'

And it still does not work. It would be nice being able to keep the tidy deck name ingame.
JoyAdmin
#20 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 10:15:44 PM(UTC)

character '[', ']' is reserved in ini file format, just use another character in your game.
2 Pages12>