Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Focus on arena botting
bobhelmut
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:12:27 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I think it would be really great if joyadmin were to give specific developments to help the bot play arena, i.e. make the ai do the best trades, draft better, make good choices specific to arena and stuff. There is tons of gold and packs to be made in arena and i think the bot is massively missing out on that. Thanks!

If you have any other ideas related to hearthranger working in arena, please add them below. Hopefully joyadmin will notice this!
2 users thanked bobhelmut for this useful post.
OverLordus on 4/20/2017(UTC), Cloud on 4/20/2017(UTC)
OverLordus
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:41:27 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Arena profile would be great, because arena logic is really different from constructed. I would also like to see some developments in that direction.
1 user thanked OverLordus for this useful post.
bobhelmut on 4/20/2017(UTC)
botwhat
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:36:49 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
I agree. I use the bot to earn me gold and I was using that gold in arena with SE averaging around 4 - 5 wins. I prefer to use my gold in arena vs just buying pakcs because of the extra gold, dust, and cards that can be earned there. So far I'm not getting the best results with vision AI there. I draft my own decks and then let the bot play then while I work and I keep an eye on it and try and pause if I see a missplay about to happen but a little more logic here would be much appreciated. This is where the bot pays the most dividends outside of grinding out gold. So far I'm between 0 and 3 wins with most of them being 0 or 1 win runs which I hardly ever got with SE before the expansion. My typical run with SE was at usually minimum 2 - 3 wins.

little stats update of the 13 runs I've done with vision AI this season 10 are 0 or 1 win runs, 2 are 2 win runs and I've only 1 - 3 win run. Pretty poor results. The 3 win run I played 2 of the games myself.
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:32:08 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
It's on our to-do list and we'll make it better.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
OverLordus on 4/21/2017(UTC)
mrgodai
#4 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 1:19:22 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
botwhat;48291 wrote:
I agree. I use the bot to earn me gold and I was using that gold in arena with SE averaging around 4 - 5 wins. I prefer to use my gold in arena vs just buying pakcs because of the extra gold, dust, and cards that can be earned there. So far I'm not getting the best results with vision AI there. I draft my own decks and then let the bot play then while I work and I keep an eye on it and try and pause if I see a missplay about to happen but a little more logic here would be much appreciated. This is where the bot pays the most dividends outside of grinding out gold. So far I'm between 0 and 3 wins with most of them being 0 or 1 win runs which I hardly ever got with SE before the expansion. My typical run with SE was at usually minimum 2 - 3 wins.

little stats update of the 13 runs I've done with vision AI this season 10 are 0 or 1 win runs, 2 are 2 win runs and I've only 1 - 3 win run. Pretty poor results. The 3 win run I played 2 of the games myself.

Are you using default settings for vision ai? Cause it's aggro in the last update and it's God awful for pretty much all arena decks