Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

68 Pages«<1213141516>»
scottbreak's Meta Decks for Vision AI
Hellscreamgold
#278 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 11:58:22 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
MarinoBog;49163 wrote:
Could you please elaborate how are you getting these INSANE stats, and I repeated the word insasne because no one, except you got them yet, for neither of your decks... Ofcourse if we are referaing until now for concede if last game won option turned on...Almost no one got 80% or more... Most of us got 60% tops... And now you are telling that you have 52.6%... Could you elaborate... Did you temper with HR settings, is it maybe your PC that is so powerful that calculates every freaking thing so fast... Becuse I assure you, I ran old silverfish and HR on max settings and never even once roped out because I have machine that was bought 1 and a half ago and it costed a lot...like crazy lot around 1250 euros, only the PC without perripherals so yeah... I don't get it how you are doing this amazing aocmplishes while I can't even go more than 50% win rate with any of your decks(casual with concede if last game won turned on)... I'm playing the EU server , and I'm botting almost every day from morning till the 100 gold cap is secured than bot stops. I don't know when will this bot be "better" than HR combined with old silverfish... You promised us a lot of things like it's acting better and it's going to overcome SF fast...But I don't see that from my non-programmer eyes... Are "WE" doing something wrong and that's why we are not getting those win rates... Don't know just this past month and something since the Vision was lunched it's been all about promises but we are yet to see a deck that can work on ladder...A deck that could reach rank 5...We don't have to have a deck that could reach legend I agree but still...Not yet a working ladder deck after moth and a half... Something is wrong with Vision, because I don't see any other explanation... If you see it please clarify me oh please do that!
Everybody would like just to get to rank 5 to get that sweet golden epic at the end of month... and after that you bot for 100 gold cap a day and you are happy...That was the situation before Ungoro and Vision AI I mean that has to become reality again soon because this bot was always at least the bot that could reach rank 5 before... At least since I've used it... That's all I have to say... JoyAdmin can comment on this as well or any other hardcore old lifetime members of this forum and bot... Just sayin'
See ya...

Late last week, I was able to ride Murloc aggro from Rank 20 to Rank 7ish without issue. Now, I'm having a pretty bad time (as evidenced by my recent numbers). During the run from 20 to 7, I was winning 63% of my games with Paladin Aggro Murloc using the midrange_paladin settings (the last set before the changes on 5/8). Went through with redfish to see if it was vision AI, etc....

But, it is what it is :)
querbo
#280 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 2:04:01 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Token shaman 404 not found :( Are you changing that deck or he wasn't good enough ?
Hellscreamgold
#281 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 2:10:02 PM(UTC)

querbo;49174 wrote:
Token shaman 404 not found :( Are you changing that deck or he wasn't good enough ?

In the update notes in the 1st post, he stated he pulled the deck.
Thagann
#282 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 3:10:02 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)

this was done with aggro paladin in casual , I think the sample size is big enough

EU , concede if last game won , concede excluded

I've removed one murloc tidehunter because it's really bad and the bot didn't use it properly before the patch
Hellscreamgold
#283 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 4:45:31 PM(UTC)

Thagann;49176 wrote:

this was done with aggro paladin in casual , I think the sample size is big enough

EU , concede if last game won , concede excluded

I've removed one murloc tidehunter because it's really bad and the bot didn't use it properly before the patch

What did you replace the tidehunter with? The decklist has 2.

Thanks!
Hellscreamgold
#286 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 4:46:39 PM(UTC)

Stats with using the 9.4.1.0 version of HR using Vision AI, the Aggro Paladin deck list and config from 5/11 on the ladder:

Thagann
#284 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 7:11:03 PM(UTC)

Hellscreamgold;49183 wrote:
What did you replace the tidehunter with? The decklist has 2.

Thanks!

tirion
otkpotato
#287 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 7:42:33 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Hellscreamgold;49184 wrote:
Stats with using the 9.4.1.0 version of HR using Vision AI, the Aggro Paladin deck list and config from 5/11 on the ladder:

what rank is that?
Hellscreamgold
#289 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 7:44:12 PM(UTC)

Going downhill....

Hellscreamgold
#288 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 7:45:16 PM(UTC)

otkpotato;49188 wrote:
what rank is that?

Bouncing between 10 and 8 and back to 10.
2 users thanked Hellscreamgold for this useful post.
otkpotato on 5/12/2017(UTC), RainerZufall on 5/13/2017(UTC)
jquema1
#277 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 9:32:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
MarinoBog;49163 wrote:
Could you please elaborate how are you getting these INSANE stats, and I repeated the word insasne because no one, except you got them yet, for neither of your decks... Ofcourse if we are referaing until now for concede if last game won option turned on...Almost no one got 80% or more... Most of us got 60% tops... And now you are telling that you have 52.6%... Could you elaborate... Did you temper with HR settings, is it maybe your PC that is so powerful that calculates every freaking thing so fast... Becuse I assure you, I ran old silverfish and HR on max settings and never even once roped out because I have machine that was bought 1 and a half ago and it costed a lot...like crazy lot around 1250 euros, only the PC without perripherals so yeah... I don't get it how you are doing this amazing aocmplishes while I can't even go more than 50% win rate with any of your decks(casual with concede if last game won turned on)... I'm playing the EU server , and I'm botting almost every day from morning till the 100 gold cap is secured than bot stops. I don't know when will this bot be "better" than HR combined with old silverfish... You promised us a lot of things like it's acting better and it's going to overcome SF fast...But I don't see that from my non-programmer eyes... Are "WE" doing something wrong and that's why we are not getting those win rates... Don't know just this past month and something since the Vision was lunched it's been all about promises but we are yet to see a deck that can work on ladder...A deck that could reach rank 5...We don't have to have a deck that could reach legend I agree but still...Not yet a working ladder deck after moth and a half... Something is wrong with Vision, because I don't see any other explanation... If you see it please clarify me oh please do that!
Everybody would like just to get to rank 5 to get that sweet golden epic at the end of month... and after that you bot for 100 gold cap a day and you are happy...That was the situation before Ungoro and Vision AI I mean that has to become reality again soon because this bot was always at least the bot that could reach rank 5 before... At least since I've used it... That's all I have to say... JoyAdmin can comment on this as well or any other hardcore old lifetime members of this forum and bot... Just sayin'
See ya...

You do not speak for all of us.

Stop blaming and start contributing.

If you know how to write these codes then write them yourself.
scottbreak
#270 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 9:05:07 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
MarinoBog;49163 wrote:
See ya...

First off, go fuck yourself, and do not download any of my files anymore. Secondly, I Have never promised anything; link to anything I have ever promised...I challenge you. More to the point, I create this files for my own use, and share them because I want to further the community. I do not work for Hearthranger, or get anything for sharing these files, so I don't need assholes like you complaining or accusing me of shit.
All of the data I post is from running on the NA server, and is ACCURATE. My best results on ladder are late night to early morning, but causal I run all day. I am currently testing AN updated Aggro Paladin, which only has minor tweaks from the OP, and hit 2 stars on Rank 6 last night. I dropped back to Rank 7, but am feeling good that it will hit Rank 5 but the end of the month. I don't know why you aren't having the same results, but don't accuse me of making INSANE stats; they are real stats.
Don't come back; bye.
5 users thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
NightlyKnight on 5/13/2017(UTC), jquema1 on 5/13/2017(UTC), mrgodai on 5/13/2017(UTC), brewmasterbruns on 5/14/2017(UTC), drlockzo on 5/18/2017(UTC)
Hellscreamgold
#290 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 9:17:06 AM(UTC)

Updated stats from the bot running overnnight with the Redfish AI engine:

Taking a break from playing right now to do some work, but will start HR fresh with Vision AI later this morning.
Thagann
#271 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 9:56:04 AM(UTC)

scottbreak;49233 wrote:
First off, go fuck yourself, and do not download any of my files anymore. Secondly, I Have never promised anything; link to anything I have ever promised...I challenge you. More to the point, I create this files for my own use, and share them because I want to further the community. I do not work for Hearthranger, or get anything for sharing these files, so I don't need assholes like you complaining or accusing me of shit.
All of the data I post is from running on the NA server, and is ACCURATE. My best results on ladder are late night to early morning, but causal I run all day. I am currently testing AN updated Aggro Paladin, which only has minor tweaks from the OP, and hit 2 stars on Rank 6 last night. I dropped back to Rank 7, but am feeling good that it will hit Rank 5 but the end of the month. I don't know why you aren't having the same results, but don't accuse me of making INSANE stats; they are real stats.
Don't come back; bye.

it's not your fault , vision AI is messing a lot of things right now while playing aggro paladin , I've seen at least 1 missplay per game , the AI is not using buff properly so you can't run blessing of kings , coldlight seer is never played on the right time and Gentle megasaur is sometimes played before the murlocs wasting a lot of value in the process , right now I'm trying to "tweak" the list , but I assure you that the list is not the problem , right now I'm trying an hybrid version with finja, tirion , yellow rag , and wickerflame with 1 blessing of kings and I've removed 2 murloc tidehunter and 2 steward of darkshire.
scottbreak
#272 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 10:29:50 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
Thagann;49244 wrote:
it's not your fault , vision AI is messing a lot of things right now while playing aggro paladin , I've seen at least 1 missplay per game , the AI is not using buff properly so you can't run blessing of kings , coldlight seer is never played on the right time and Gentle megasaur is sometimes played before the murlocs wasting a lot of value in the process , right now I'm trying to "tweak" the list , but I assure you that the list is not the problem , right now I'm trying an hybrid version with finja, tirion , yellow rag , and wickerflame with 1 blessing of kings and I've removed 2 murloc tidehunter and 2 steward of darkshire.

There have been a bunch of misplays, and that is why it is important to submit them through be Debug Tool. Joy will continue to update and improve the AI based on the submissions. Anytime I see a misplay, I hit the clock button, and then open it from the pull down of the debugger, and submit. I suggest everyone does the same.
jquema1
#273 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 1:22:18 PM(UTC)

scottbreak;49233 wrote:
Don't come back; bye.

Amen to you brother!!
1 user thanked jquema1 for this useful post.
scottbreak on 5/13/2017(UTC)
RainerZufall
#291 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 3:40:43 PM(UTC)

hmmm ... i ask me .. why i pay for this bot????

before i payed for this bot ,the bot runs better
now the bot stuck on rank 10

i watch the playing bot for 1h and he make so many missplay
i copy paste all setting vom scott and use the decks of him with no result

if i play scott`s decks self than i go easy on rank 6.but let i play the bot the whole night in my sleeptime then i loose more ranks i get

what i make wrong?

sorry for the bad english i am german
Thagann
#292 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 4:16:18 PM(UTC)

RainerZufall;49256 wrote:
hmmm ... i ask me .. why i pay for this bot????

before i payed for this bot ,the bot runs better
now the bot stuck on rank 10

i watch the playing bot for 1h and he make so many missplay
i copy paste all setting vom scott and use the decks of him with no result

if i play scott`s decks self than i go easy on rank 6.but let i play the bot the whole night in my sleeptime then i loose more ranks i get

what i make wrong?

sorry for the bad english i am german

it's just for the moment , let the AI get improved , you aren't losing anything by being patient
RainerZufall
#297 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 4:33:39 PM(UTC)

i thank you for your anwser @ thagann

but I see it different (i dont think so)
jquema1
#293 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 4:37:03 PM(UTC)

Thagann;49259 wrote:
it's just for the moment , let the AI get improved , you aren't losing anything by being patient

Currently I believe this is the best and cheapest HS bot in the market. You are getting more than what u paid for. Your gold farm in a month is actually more valuable than the cost of the bot itself.
68 Pages«<1213141516>»