Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Vision A.I bad at face rush decks !
4msailor
#1 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 12:18:52 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I've been primarily using face hunter with this bot and usually end up with 9-15 wins in the 120 min period but today for the first time ever , the bot won just once in the allotted 2 hours . Personally i don't think its the A.I's fault per se but the lack of options to select how a deck is supposed to be played (rush . zoo etc...) like in the previous versions .

Please rekindle its SMOrc-ing prowess .

Thanks for your time and also for saving our time with this wonderful bot .
fabio15
#2 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 3:28:29 PM(UTC)

I have the same problem, i've been used to play with zoolock with the old A.I, round 50% win. Using Vision A.I, 29%, the bot is slow, too many calculations, if your board is full, your turn ends and u can't use all your minions cause its slow.
JoyAdmin
#3 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 10:32:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
If you're using aggro deck, read [deck_config.ini] under [CustomConfig] dir and set your deck to use aggro, that's all.
2 users thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
4msailor on 4/18/2017(UTC), fabio15 on 4/18/2017(UTC)
whatnosori
#4 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 10:49:25 PM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
JoyAdmin;48008 wrote:
If you're using aggro deck, read [deck_config.ini] under [CustomConfig] dir and set your deck to use aggro, that's all.

Hey Joy,

Is there a card database somewhere that shows what to use for mulligan/combo settings etc?

E.g. Patches = CFM_637
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 11:13:01 PM(UTC)

In debugger, check [Show Card ID].

or in Card Viewer from task editor, search the card then stay the mouse for a while to see the hint text.
whatnosori
#6 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 11:24:41 PM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
JoyAdmin;48011 wrote:
In debugger, check [Show Card ID].

or in Card Viewer from task editor, search the card then stay the mouse for a while to see the hint text.

Perfect, thank you!
4msailor
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:29:31 AM(UTC)

Appreciate the help Joy , now the aggro part is fixed but new ones have crept up . I have reported the bot misplays with the screenshots but since I've started this post , I'll mention it if its all the same .

1.Bot almost never plays the 1 drops from the newest expansion (even if i end up with spare mana) like Raptor Hatchling , Emerald Reaver unless and until its the only cards left to play . No problems with the old 1 drops , fiery bat turn 1 gets played but not the new ones .
2.After Cloaked Huntress gets summoned , the 0 mana freezing trap is not played (empty board) .
3.Crackling Razormaw is a dead card , this bot cant seem to trigger its adapt a beast battlecry , it jumps back and forth from hand to board until the timer ends .

Thanks again and hope u guys fix these issues too , cheers :)
xleckn
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:00:55 AM(UTC)

Where can i find [deck_config.ini] under [CustomConfig] ? thansk
divaeva
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:14:53 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
4msailor;48047 wrote:

1.Bot almost never plays the 1 drops from the newest expansion (even if i end up with spare mana) like Raptor Hatchling , Emerald Reaver unless and until its the only cards left to play . No problems with the old 1 drops , fier2.After Cloaked Huntresy bat turn 1 gets played but not the new ones .
3.Crackling Razormaw is a dead card , this bot cant seem to trigger its adapt a beast battlecry , it jumps back and forth from hand to board until the timer ends .

there was a post from JoyAdmin about there is another version release in next few days to support all Ungoro cards. Current AI didn't support those cards.

xleckn;48056 wrote:
Where can i find [deck_config.ini] under [CustomConfig] ? thansk

CustomConfig is a folder name where you can find it at C:\Hearthranger\HearthRanger AI\CustomConfig (my example)
deck_config.ini is a file name where you find it in C:\Hearthranger\HearthRanger AI\CustomConfig\ (can view it with notepad to edit it)
1 user thanked divaeva for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 4/18/2017(UTC)
JoyAdmin
#16 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:30:20 AM(UTC)

If your bot version is higher than v.9.0.0.0, then it can play all Un'Goro cards.
DarkFennec
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 3:09:33 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I've found it but still not understand what we need to put in the config.ini... and if we write something what we have to do when saving?

Please create a full guide asap..

divaeva;48062 wrote:
there was a post from JoyAdmin about there is another version release in next few days to support all Ungoro cards. Current AI didn't support those cards.

CustomConfig is a folder name where you can find it at C:\Hearthranger\HearthRanger AI\CustomConfig (my example)
deck_config.ini is a file name where you find it in C:\Hearthranger\HearthRanger AI\CustomConfig\ (can view it with notepad to edit it)

4msailor
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 3:18:38 PM(UTC)

divaeva;48062 wrote:

Like Joy stated above , it does support all Un'Goro cards and I'm using the latest version (9.0.0.2) but there's some minor bugs here and there , that's all .
divaeva
#12 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:01:37 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
DarkFennec;48086 wrote:
I've found it but still not understand what we need to put in the config.ini... and if we write something what we have to do when saving?

Please create a full guide asap..

if in hearthstone, your pirate warrior deck named: Aggro Warrior
then in deck_config.ini, you should change to:

[CONFIGS]
Aggro Warrior = warrior_pirate

DarkFennec
#13 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:16:07 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
ok, the deck name is easy, but after? configs.txt was huge than this file, we can only change and add the deck name? :O

divaeva;48094 wrote:
if in hearthstone, your pirate warrior deck named: Aggro Warrior
then in deck_config.ini, you should change to:

[CONFIGS]
Aggro Warrior = warrior_pirate

JoyAdmin
#14 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:19:15 PM(UTC)

DarkFennec;48095 wrote:
ok, the deck name is easy, but after? configs.txt was huge than this file, we can only change and add the deck name? :O

[warrior_pirate] is a pre-configed dir, set the deck name is all you need to do, then bot will play totally different compare to default settings.