Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New player, ranking?
Svejse
#1 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2017 9:02:34 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I have seen alot of posts where ppl talk about rank 5-10....
I have once gotten to rank 17 but mostly stay on 19-20.
What am I doing wrong.
I have installed the bot and pressed start. I am not good with changing stuff...
Auto compose deck find pretty much no decks and mainly alot of low mana cards. Is that right?

Sorry for the noob status but....
Athanatos
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 4, 2017 2:35:58 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Ok are you new to hearthstone or to botting?

As in do you have a decent collection of cards?
If you don't I'd tell you not even to dream of reaching high ranks.
Doesn't have to do with you or the bot, but with the current meta and overpowered cards.
You could barely reach rank 15 with vanilla cards.
If you don't have many cards making low mana decks is probably good strategy cause you can play quick aggressive decks that either win or lose in a few rounds making it easier to farm gold and daily quests.
I'd say farm gold and dailies for a good 2-3 months to be able to build decent decks.

If you do have a decent collection you HAVE to put some effort to maximise the bots results, namely do what you see in the rank 5 thread. It's honestly pretty easy.
If you really don't want to tinker with it then just stick to farming gold and dailies.
wiktor44r
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 4, 2017 9:27:09 PM(UTC)

Athanatos;46334 wrote:
Ok are you new to hearthstone or to botting?

As in do you have a decent collection of cards?
If you don't I'd tell you not even to dream of reaching high ranks.
Doesn't have to do with you or the bot, but with the current meta and overpowered cards.
You could barely reach rank 15 with vanilla cards.
If you don't have many cards making low mana decks is probably good strategy cause you can play quick aggressive decks that either win or lose in a few rounds making it easier to farm gold and daily quests.
I'd say farm gold and dailies for a good 2-3 months to be able to build decent decks.

If you do have a decent collection you HAVE to put some effort to maximise the bots results, namely do what you see in the rank 5 thread. It's honestly pretty easy.
If you really don't want to tinker with it then just stick to farming gold and dailies.

I wouldnt really say that, its all about when you queue. last season i got to rank 10 in 1 day with this completely shit deck when it was 2 days untill season reset. http://i.imgur.com/8wF0qm2.png

but this month it's stuck on rank 20 playing 6+hours in ladder each day because its the start and all the high rank players are in lower ranks
Svejse
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 5:56:41 AM(UTC)

So what would be the best way to get higher rank?
Random play or just 1 char?
And what char would be the "best" to play then?
Svejse
#5 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 2:42:49 PM(UTC)

So how far would i get with C'thun deck and which char would be the best. I have pretty much all the cards for C'thun.
Or is it way way outdated?