Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Best Deck out of my Collection? Question
Juebar
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 9:52:19 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi,
I would have a question about how the program works. For example, when I look at e.g. Create a deck automatically, there are two possibilities for me:

1. If a Deck is selected from the 6000 deckcards the program provides, then all required cards are known, and if I do not have all the cards to create the deck selected by the program, any other cards will be used to fill the gaps.

2. The program looks up which cards I own and then compile the best deck from these cards.

Could anyone please explain to me whether I am right or as I can reach that the program composes a deck from my card stock?

Thanks for the help and apology for my bad English. I hope you understand what I mean.

All the best.

P.

JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 10:23:35 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
1. Since we have a huge deck library (near 0.5 million different decks and it's increasing every week), in automatically daily quest mode bot always can create deck by any cards collection (even all you have is basic cards), without filling the gaps.

2. In manually compose mode, bot looks up all your collection and returns the best fit decks according to your filter settings, all the results are fully match with your collection without gaps.

If you try to manually compose deck by copy/paste deck list from supported websites, bot will tell you which cards are missing and need you to replace the missing cards manually.

Juebar
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 3:46:58 AM(UTC)

Hey Joy
First of all: I really appreciate your fast service - so thanks for your answer!

Ok. Here is, what I tried out:

1. Clicked on "Find my best deck!" upper left corner.
2. I choose Class (e.g. Warrior)
3. I choose Deck Type (All)
4. I choose Mode (Standard)
5. I choose Deck Filter (I put in eg. Reno Jackson, on the left side under "Must Contains All the Following Cards, I type it in, click Add, and Update, he finds it, then I click save)
6. I set the check-button for "use Filters" to implement that I want Reno Jackson in all the suggested decks.
7. No decks found

This would mean, that in the bots Database there is not one Warrior Deck with Reno Jackson in it?
Is that correct? or Did I make any mistake?

Hopefully, you get what I mean.

I am not complaining. I just want to understand who to perfectly use this Deck-builder option. I have lots of fun with the bot!

Thanks and all the best.
J.

JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:42:51 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
-Q: This would mean, that in the bots Database there is not one Warrior Deck with Reno Jackson in it?
Is that correct? or Did I make any mistake?

-A: This means your card collection is too small to find any exists Warrior Reno deck that matches your collection.
The more cards you collected, the more decks you can find with your desired filter.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Juebar on 2/16/2017(UTC)
Juebar
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:14:08 PM(UTC)

Ah, I see.
Thanks for the tip. Didn`t see it from that kind of view.
Makes sense.

Thx.
J.