Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Face-Shaman (Using Pirates) 0.1.5
Gloryus
#1 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 9:52:38 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi everyone, i've been working on a Face-Shaman deck and i'm happy to be able to share the files i'm using atm, i'll keep testing it for more info.
Huge credits to Scott for helping with some of the code.
So far its playing pretty good, not missing lethal and since its a Face-Shaman NOT a pirate warrior, you'll need board controll early on. The bot seems to do this as its supposed to do.

edit:
i've been trying this out more, tweeked a few things, i'll post the updated files soon. Atm stil testing at rank 8 now.
edit2: files have been updated 0.1.5 - 16-dec-16 (Current rank: Rank8)
edit3:please don't use this script atm, untill buggfixes are provided.

_combo.txt

_mulligan.txt

_discovery.txt

_settings.txt

Decklist:

Winrate around rank 11/12:
2 users thanked Gloryus for this useful post.
mmx2012 on 12/12/2016(UTC), DrSmurf on 12/12/2016(UTC)
omgfrost
#2 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 10:36:11 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
So you put "Rush" in the settings behave because "face" is trading so much? That's actually funny trying to unsmart a bot LOL (this is not a "flame to you", i just find this very hilarious xD )
M4XXX
#4 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 6:16:12 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hey Guys n Girls,

i was trying this Deck + Settings and it worked pretty good. Sadly i don't have Patches so i teched another lightning Bolt in as recommended.
climbed the Ladder pretty fast but got Stuck at Rank 13 with 2 Stars (then it was like loosing a game and winning another so o can't go up or down).

As Gloryus stated in the Project Rank 5 Thread we tested it with -1 rockbiter, -1 doomhammer and +1 aya blackpawn, +1 maelstrom with updated _combo.txt but this version was not as good as the first (for me atleast).

I would like to state that i had more than often a lack of draw. It happened quite often that i got like 18 cards left in my Deck but nothing on Board+Hand so the Bot had nothing to do...
xleckn123
#5 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 6:21:47 PM(UTC)

What am i suppose to do with that combo , mulligan, etc ? Am i suppose to download it , and add to my folder or something?
Sorry i'm new to this.
RicenBeans
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 12:45:43 PM(UTC)
RicenBeans

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
xleckn123;43813 wrote:
What am i suppose to do with that combo , mulligan, etc ? Am i suppose to download it , and add to my folder or something?
Sorry i'm new to this.

You will need to copy each section and paste them into a new Notepad files. Make sure you name it exactly how he has it there. If you need further instructions please visit http://www.hearthranger....tom-files-and-more.aspx

You will see how to setup Silverfish and how to file structure should go if you are using custom combo/mulligan/setting files.
"Who dares to summon me?!"
Small
1 user thanked RicenBeans for this useful post.
Perrin on 12/15/2016(UTC)
Gloryus
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 6:33:32 PM(UTC)

omgfrost;43788 wrote:
So you put "Rush" in the settings behave because "face" is trading so much? That's actually funny trying to unsmart a bot LOL (this is not a "flame to you", i just find this very hilarious xD )

put rush because it needed to trade more, face would ignore minions too much.

with new changes that won't be needed anymore, and you can actually put it to "face" since it'll have enough ways to deal with the minions.

new files are not updated yet tho, i'll update main post under the "edit" label.

1 user thanked Gloryus for this useful post.
omgfrost on 12/15/2016(UTC)
omgfrost
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 9:57:18 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

I'm testing your up to date version right now and it seems to perform better than the one before. There's still the problem SR doesn't recognize patches spawning after playing a pirate so the pirate -> flametongue -> patches won't never happen, sadly...
1 user thanked omgfrost for this useful post.
Gloryus on 12/15/2016(UTC)
Gloryus
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 10:06:01 PM(UTC)

omgfrost;44016 wrote:
I'm testing your up to date version right now and it seems to perform better than the one before. There's still the problem SR doesn't recognize patches spawning after playing a pirate so the pirate -> flametongue -> patches won't never happen, sadly...

yeh i asked seppe for that, its a bummer it doesn't work, but i can't make it happen myself :(
good to know it works better haha, please keep me up to date! I might try files for a dragon warrior, since its pretty much the deck shaman has lots of trouble with xD
omgfrost
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 10:28:45 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Gloryus;44018 wrote:
yeh i asked seppe for that, its a bummer it doesn't work, but i can't make it happen myself :(
good to know it works better haha, please keep me up to date! I might try files for a dragon warrior, since its pretty much the deck shaman has lots of trouble with xD

Thank you i'm running it all night. Can you do me a favor? Can you test my egg druid i posted in the project rank 5 topic? Just search for egg druid in the search field here and you can find all my latest settings. The deck is this one: http://www.hearthstoneto...n-streets-of-gadgetzan/
I hope you take this in consideration.
Thanks!
Gloryus
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 10:44:07 PM(UTC)

omgfrost;44021 wrote:
Thank you i'm running it all night. Can you do me a favor? Can you test my egg druid i posted in the project rank 5 topic? Just search for egg druid in the search field here and you can find all my latest settings. The deck is this one: http://www.hearthstoneto...n-streets-of-gadgetzan/
I hope you take this in consideration.
Thanks!

Unfortunatly i cant run it all night, i'll give it a few hours tomorrow morning/afternoon!
omgfrost
#11 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 7:46:15 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

My results running your "with leeroy" deck over whole night (and deranked)

This also includes SF not using changed hero power properly and some other missplays i'm not gonna check in a 1 night long log file.
Gloryus
#12 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 8:34:21 AM(UTC)

omgfrost;44031 wrote:
My results running your "with leeroy" deck over whole night (and deranked)

This also includes SF not using changed hero power properly and some other missplays i'm not gonna check in a 1 night long log file.

wow thats actually insane, i've no idea how that happend, when i was testing it, it had much trouble with shamans with around 40% winrate but urs has 60%.....
also warlock and druid shouldnt stand a chance... had 75% and 80% vs these if i remember correctly.
I've noticed some buggs with SF aswell including the heropower one, but you'd have to go to seppe for that :s
I'll check the files again, maybe a typo.
DarkFennec
#13 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 9:40:42 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
i'm Trying this setup and actually is not working, i'm stuck at rank 15 std.

Gloryus;43785 wrote:
Hi everyone, i've been working on a Face-Shaman deck and i'm happy to be able to share the files i'm using atm, i'll keep testing it for more info.
So far its playing pretty good, not missing lethal and since its a Face-Shaman NOT a pirate warrior, you'll need board controll early on. The bot seems to do this as its supposed to do.

edit:
i've been trying this out more, tweeked a few things, i'll post the updated files soon. Atm stil testing at rank 8 now.

_combo.txt

_mulligan.txt

_discovery.txt

_settings.txt

Decklist:

SBleak
#14 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 4:47:41 PM(UTC)

Gloryus;43785 wrote:

edit:

_combo.txt

_mulligan.txt

_discovery.txt

_settings.txt

Decklist:

my winrate 45% kappa
duke44
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 6:52:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
well one thing i can tell you is the settings file needs to be rush. Second, the shamen version of this deck is too slow and a pirate warrior will run over you.

Gloryus;43785 wrote:

edit:

_combo.txt

_mulligan.txt

_discovery.txt

_settings.txt

Decklist: