Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New feature:When bot reaches rank 5(or lower but rank 5 is the best) it stops and play classic mode
MarinoBog
#1 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 12:25:51 PM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
So as the name of the top is says I would want to k on if there is a possibility of a new feature:When bot reaches rank 5(or lower but rank 5 is the best) it stops and play classic mode instead of ranked mode because after it reaches rank 5 there is slim to none chance to make it lower than that, and the less you bot at those lower ranks the less you are in danger of being spotted as a botter so yeah I think this new feature if it is possible would be awesome.
Plus you make your 100 gold day limit easier if you are betting in classic than in ranked play mode.
For me example this feature would be great because I bot Only while there are gold rewards and I bot only in ranked but in the middle of month when bot gets to rank 5 it usually falls to rank 8 or lower when I get back home and the 100 gold lit is achieved.
Thank you for reading and I really appreciate what you are doing Joy Admin for our bot and this small community.
Thank you really :)
2 users thanked MarinoBog for this useful post.
Novicracker on 12/18/2016(UTC), snowbunny on 1/7/2017(UTC)
johnny.fruits
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2016 4:54:51 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I like this idea. Possibly an option in the Queue? Something like "If ____ condition is met, move to next item on list" and that condition can be any of the conditions Hearthranger already checks for in the Auto Stop tab.

Then we could have it transition from unranked play to arena after we hit our gold cap for the day as an example or like OP said, if you drop to rank 10, switch to unranked mode.
1 user thanked johnny.fruits for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 11/2/2016(UTC)
Novicracker
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 5:45:23 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
MarinoBog;42586 wrote:
So as the name of the top is says I would want to k on if there is a possibility of a new feature:When bot reaches rank 5(or lower but rank 5 is the best) it stops and play classic mode instead of ranked mode because after it reaches rank 5 there is slim to none chance to make it lower than that, and the less you bot at those lower ranks the less you are in danger of being spotted as a botter so yeah I think this new feature if it is possible would be awesome.
Plus you make your 100 gold day limit easier if you are betting in classic than in ranked play mode.
For me example this feature would be great because I bot Only while there are gold rewards and I bot only in ranked but in the middle of month when bot gets to rank 5 it usually falls to rank 8 or lower when I get back home and the 100 gold lit is achieved.
Thank you for reading and I really appreciate what you are doing Joy Admin for our bot and this small community.
Thank you really :)

+10 YES PLEASE!!!!
1 user thanked Novicracker for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 12/19/2016(UTC)