Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

this bot can be banned?
ZergShadow
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 8:18:32 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
this bot can be banned? I saw smartbotforum with good trial now and there are a lot of topics about ban wave that was near a year ago and that bot easily get to legend now. Is this bot have different method of working?
MrMango13
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:35:27 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
ZergShadow;42523 wrote:
this bot can be banned? I saw smartbotforum with good trial now and there are a lot of topics about ban wave that was near a year ago and that bot easily get to legend now. Is this bot have different method of working?

Okay since you are new I will enlighten you.

There have not been any bans from using this bot to my knowledge and it has lasted over 2 years.

I feel like if hearthstone really wanted to crack down on botting they would have done more to stop these bots.

This bot is very different than smartbot. His ai is private and serverside with limited customization.

This bot allows you to make your own combos, mulligan profiles and adjust the settings to maximize performance.

The dev team here are also working hard on a new Vision AI that is said to be insanely good.

In the end it's up to your preference, but being a former customer there i can say that the bot-maker is very money hungry and sketchy.
1 user thanked MrMango13 for this useful post.
wrzvrflw on 11/19/2016(UTC)
heretician
#3 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 11:19:44 AM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
All of what MrMango13 said.

YES you have a chance of getting banned for using this bot. But there have yet to been even 1 report of an account getting banned because of this bot.

The statistics are in your favor, for now. We don't know how closely Blizzard is watching this little community or if they are even aware of us. It is best we keep it that way.

Regardless; the flat out answer is Yes, but probably not (as of 10/24/2016)
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin