Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Noob account - Noob with Hearthranger - Any advice?
Kraker01
#1 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 10:50:45 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi, I'm new in this forum and new in the game too but I like it very much

I'm thinking to buy this beautiful program so for now I'm testing it using the free account (2 hours per day)

I don't want to spend real money into that game (already spent too much for Wow), do you have any advice to give me about first step in the game?

Do you think is better to use Training first (leveling up heroes till 10?) or doing daily?

Also, I'm reading about other AI to add to the bot... Is it for advanced players? Is there any good deck for base player?

Thanks in advance!
JogadorAbs
#2 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 9:55:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Kraker01;40450 wrote:
Hi, I'm new in this forum and new in the game too but I like it very much

I'm thinking to buy this beautiful program so for now I'm testing it using the free account (2 hours per day)

I don't want to spend real money into that game (already spent too much for Wow), do you have any advice to give me about first step in the game?

Do you think is better to use Training first (leveling up heroes till 10?) or doing daily?

Also, I'm reading about other AI to add to the bot... Is it for advanced players? Is there any good deck for base player?

Thanks in advance!

Pick any character, level it to level 20 asap, so you can participate in the Brawls.

ALWAYS do your dailies. It is only per day, pretty easy.

Be patient if you dont want to use money on the game, even with the bot, it takes a while to reach a good library. You can easily craft a deck that will carry you everywhere in the first month, but to have a large, all around library , i would say in 1 year of botting or so.
Cloud
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2016 10:44:24 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
You don't have to spend money for the game but you should spend the money for a lifetime licence of hearthranger. You can farm 100gold every day + daylies.

You can't expect to much from the game with just the basic cards and 2h botting every day. At least if you don't wanna farm your maximum gold every day yourself.

Just an advice.