Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages<1234>»
Project Rank 5
osillo
#16 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 10:04:15 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
dohh;38639 wrote:
that's the Secret Nzoth i am using, http://imgur.com/h96uaq8
i think overall this deck is more solid because u have strong drops and less situacional cards so the bot don't need to do so many calculations.

i reached rank 4 in this deck last season.

sepefeets there is just one problem that i am trying to fix, for example i am trying to make the bot make the better tempo play (por example its turn 3 instead of playing harvest golem that is a 3 drop he choose to hero power and play a secret, it happens in the turn 4 too when i have piloted shredder he choose to hero power and play a secret instead of making the better tempo play)

there is some way to fix this?

This!!! I have also seen this behavior in the past. That's why I stopped with Secret Pally. It makes no sense that the bot makes this play.
sepefeets
#23 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 6:23:39 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Contributing back, however small, is the best way to thank me.
1 user thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 6/11/2016(UTC)
sepefeets
#24 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 11:17:33 PM(UTC)

I fixed a bug in the Midrange Shaman mulligan. I had forgotten to replace the name of lightning bolt with its card id.

I added a _discovery.txt file with sir finley hero power priorities in the default settings folder but you will have to manually copy it to your silverfish folder since ASC doesn't know what it is.

And finally, I added Standard Zoolock with Dre's old combo, my mulligan/settings/deck, and 3 of WingsOfWax's decks from hearthpwn which includes a deck for fresh accounts. It's already rank 12 after just a couple days of pushing. I don't have any clean stats for it but I have noticed that it does very bad vs C'thun warriors with their massive armor buffs and there seems to be a lot of them now.
4 users thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
toonew on 6/13/2016(UTC), OverLordus on 6/13/2016(UTC), contagious86 on 6/13/2016(UTC), ptx on 6/13/2016(UTC)
scottbreak
#25 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 8:46:42 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
I hit Rank 5 with sepefeets Wild Secret N'Zoth Paladin today.

xjuanfrax
#29 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 6:27:59 PM(UTC)

I dropped from rango 10 to 20 with the standardlock deck_WingsOfWax. I dont know what happened but huge lose ratio
sepefeets
#30 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 7:41:02 PM(UTC)

xjuanfrax;38736 wrote:
I dropped from rango 10 to 20 with the standardlock deck_WingsOfWax. I dont know what happened but huge lose ratio

Are you sure you didn't have auto conceding on or something? If it is losing that much then it should be very obvious why if you watch it a couple games.
osillo
#26 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:13:46 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
scottbreak;38729 wrote:
I hit Rank 5 with sepefeets Wild Secret N'Zoth Paladin today.

How the hell did you do that??? I have been testing this deck this season and I'm stuck at rank 12-10. And I've seen the bot make horrible missplays... Are you using the exact deck/settings/mulligan/combo in there? Are you using Sepefeets' Silverfish or the version that comes with the bot?
scottbreak
#28 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 11:35:23 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
osillo;38750 wrote:
How the hell did you do that??? I have been testing this deck this season and I'm stuck at rank 12-10. And I've seen the bot make horrible missplays... Are you using the exact deck/settings/mulligan/combo in there? Are you using Sepefeets' Silverfish or the version that comes with the bot?

I am using everything exactly from Sepefeets. That includes silverfish, deck, combo, mulligan and setting. I have been starting the bot at 3am EST, and had been stuck around 7-9 for the last week. Yesterday I hit rank 5 and stopped running the bot. Today I updated the setting to increase the maxwide to 7500, and will start running again tomorrow.
sepefeets
#27 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 3:09:51 PM(UTC)

osillo;38750 wrote:

It's called lucky win streaks. :D And if you're around r10 right now then it should be r5 by end of the month when things get easier.
kordigan
#31 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:09:27 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
First of all i want to thank sepefeets for all his work, thank you.

And has anyone been lucky with the shaman deck? I use everything which is in shaman deck section, but I can't seem to go below rank 17
p0p0
#32 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:53:23 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
kordigan;38770 wrote:
First of all i want to thank sepefeets for all his work, thank you.

And has anyone been lucky with the shaman deck? I use everything which is in shaman deck section, but I can't seem to go below rank 17

You mean higher than rank 17 ?

Don't use the shaman folder of the thread it sucks ass.

The easiest to rank up is secret paladin
kordigan
#33 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:57:55 PM(UTC)

p0p0;38771 wrote:
You mean higher than rank 17 ?

Don't use the shaman folder of the thread it sucks ass.

The easiest to rank up is secret paladin

Doens't high than rank 17 mean rank 18? :D

Well I got no other choices now though, because shaman deck is only one which I have, I don't know why did I even make it, I saw so many great posts about shaman and so on, but it doesn't work that well..
sepefeets
#34 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:37:32 PM(UTC)

Mid shaman was good last season but people have learned how to counter it at low ranks so it's struggling this season. It can still manually be played to legend though.
kordigan
#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:17:11 PM(UTC)

sepefeets;38773 wrote:
Mid shaman was good last season but people have learned how to counter it at low ranks so it's struggling this season. It can still manually be played to legend though.

Hey there, I got question about _mulligans.txt and combo.txt , I just created _mulligan.txt and other given files and copied their content from your given links, was that the correct way to do it?
jimbob70
#38 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:12:24 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hi kordigan, I got to rank 11 with sepefeets Mid Shaman setup after only 2 days, was playing at 55% winrate, but last night it went on several loosing streaks back to rank 18. I think the data sync bug is a big problem, it will often cause a game to be lost (for example bot coin out argent squire, wasting coin, or using 2 rockbiter weapons to kill a 3 HP minion).

I noticed bot also will play overload card followed by tunnel trogg, not sure if it was sync bug, didnt look through the logs yet.
jimbob70
#36 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:15:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
kordigan;38775 wrote:
Hey there, I got question about _mulligans.txt and combo.txt , I just created _mulligan.txt and other given files and copied their content from your given links, was that the correct way to do it?

I downloaded the files and copied them into the HR/externbot/silverfish folder, but I think they are just text files, so creating them and filling them with the text should work too.
hearthbot8899
#37 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 3:51:00 PM(UTC)

jimbob70;38779 wrote:
I downloaded the files and copied them into the HR/externbot/silverfish folder, but I think they are just text files, so creating them and filling them with the text should work too.

Both would work because as you mention, they are just text files that silverfish uses to load some customized settings rather than using general ones. So creating the files yourself and copying the content, or copying the files directly achieves the same result.

Just be sure to get the file name correct (_mulligan.txt, _combo.txt and settings.txt)
T4ZM4CHIN3
#39 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:09:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Im trying to find a new deck to counter all those ZOO/cancer shaman on the ladder. Any good deck to do so?
MarinoBog
#40 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 10:21:39 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Man

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Sooooooo, have anybody made it to rank 5 or lower in standard mode this season, and wich deck was it from this Data file/list?
civi
#42 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 3:11:55 PM(UTC)

Started rank 20 , now i'm rank 6 with not even 2h / day on 2 weeks .

I'm using an alternate version of the Wild Secret Paladin.
It appears the bot did not do very well with some cards so i replaced them with other more "against the meta" .
170 Pages<1234>»