Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

170 Pages«<167168169170>
Project Rank 5
TheRandomOne
#3409 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 1:44:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Just so people are aware pirate botting is becoming well known in the community, all the people hitting legend probably didnt help.
front page of hearthstone reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r...but_can_we_please_have/

i've seen a few other topics popping up in the last couple weeks about specifically pirate warrior.
1 user thanked TheRandomOne for this useful post.
osillo on 5/9/2017(UTC)
liweichen6
#3410 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:44:27 PM(UTC)
liweichen6

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Hit rank 4 with pirate v2.4 today.
glide93
#3411 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:44:05 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
liweichen6;48929 wrote:

Where is the 2.4 version? Thanks.
Lodyha
#3416 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:00:22 AM(UTC)

rank 5 with scottbreak wild pirate warrior

125.3SE maxwide=5000

Stat
deck
erikuribe86
#3423 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:27:37 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi guys! Well, as many of you have already seen, the "bot pirate warrior deck" is very well know across all the web. This particular version, wich uses Gromash, Loatheb, Boom can be identified immediately by other users. Sites like Tempo Storm, where all the meta snapshots are posted, even made an honorable mention to this "bot deck". And, what I'd like to share with you, is maybe some kind of advice you could take and follow while the HR becomes more efficient and can handle more kind of complex decks.

What I have thought is the next:

The most important.. DON'T TRY TO LADDER WITH THE BOT. If you ladder with it just for the rewards of the end of the season, the it could be more beneficial for you going max gold and quests every day, like that, you could end even with over 4,000 of gold by the en of the month, that means 200 new cards you could have buying packs and you minimize the risk of being reported by other users.

When you do this, always do it in casual mode and set up everything for emulate the human behavior, you know, auto concede, auto stop if and all that stuff. Also remember to made different decks so you just don't always play with the same deck everyday. In casual mode with concede if won last game, even the MOST BASIC decks have a very nice winrate.

All this that I suggest is for the benefit of everyone who uses HR, because in casual mode the 99% of the users that face the bot are people who normally have the most basic cards, which means that they are just begging to play the game and don't even know that a bot exists.

If almost everyone who uses HR use it to ladder, then we are putting ourselves in danger just for what.. 500 dust reward by reaching rank 5? As I already said, it's MUCH MORE BENEFICIAL going max gold and finishing quests everyday than reaching tm rank 5.

I even have seen people reaching legend with the bot and that is even worse, people like kolento, firebat, trump, dog and some others are not just the best players in the game, but also are really important people who can make a very nice report to Blizzard and be sure that you could be saying bye bye to your account.

Well, that's all I'd like to share with you guys. Have a really nice day and also.. Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

I'll leave here the link to the tempo storm page where the bot pirate deck is mentioned

https://tempostorm.com/h...snapshot/wild/2017-05-04
3 users thanked erikuribe86 for this useful post.
divaeva on 5/10/2017(UTC), Lodyha on 5/10/2017(UTC), NightlyKnight on 5/10/2017(UTC)
liweichen6
#3412 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 3:21:51 PM(UTC)
liweichen6

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
glide93;48955 wrote:
Where is the 2.4 version? Thanks.

A few pages back.
1 user thanked liweichen6 for this useful post.
glide93 on 5/12/2017(UTC)
otkpotato
#3418 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 3:55:38 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
ahnchan999;48979 wrote:
i changed Rocketeer to Leeroy
and hit rank 10
in addition, the bot keep climbing now

tip : Never concede in rank! of course normal players perhaps realize you as a bot
but you can reach rank5 very quickly. it take only few days.
then, dont play rank anymore, just play normal in casual like a normal player who sometimes concede.

what a pro tip. smh.
ahnchan999
#3419 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:06:38 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
otkpotato;48997 wrote:
what a pro tip. smh.

well...i know there is huge risk and it looks selfish.
i just wanted to encourage someone who really really wanna reach 5.
Thagann
#3421 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:06:54 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
ahnchan999;49002 wrote:

it's selfish and also really dumb , you can reach rank 5 in 1 day by manual play if you git gud , it's not worth throwing your whole account for 400-1200 dust
1 user thanked Thagann for this useful post.
erikuribe86 on 5/11/2017(UTC)
otkpotato
#3420 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 7:07:53 PM(UTC)

ahnchan999;49002 wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r...ld_matches_was_against/

congrats front page with 4000+ upvotes.

i mentioned many pages ago. people like you are what ultimately kills the community here.
otkpotato
#3424 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 7:28:23 PM(UTC)

ahnchan999
#3422 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 9:15:02 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Thagann;49088 wrote:
it's selfish and also really dumb , you can reach rank 5 in 1 day by manual play if you git gud , it's not worth throwing your whole account for 400-1200 dust

now i realize that what you meant.
i didt know that and also didnt know how much serious there(NA or EU wherever) is.

because the bots are not big matters yet in asia server...
i dont want to affect any bad and harm effect to HR at all.

anyway i sincerely apology if you all feel bad.
Bagranger
#3425 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 10:57:16 AM(UTC)

the mods on reddit blow asschunks anyway. that post should've been deleted for witchhunting/no evidence. it's very hard to prove that someone is botting if they have the right settings. it's actually impossible unless you can see what their computer is running (something blizz can probably do, based on my days of wow botting). anyway, hopefully blizzard won't give a shit or there's nothign they can really do.
mrgodai
#3426 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 4:44:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Bagranger;49164 wrote:
the mods on reddit blow asschunks anyway. that post should've been deleted for witchhunting/no evidence. it's very hard to prove that someone is botting if they have the right settings. it's actually impossible unless you can see what their computer is running (something blizz can probably do, based on my days of wow botting). anyway, hopefully blizzard won't give a shit or there's nothign they can really do.

the problem is that Blizzard actively checks hearthstone subreddit. Now that pirate bot post made to the front page, they are going to be more active in detecting the programs pirate warrior players have on their machines and identify the bot. Best is to lay low for a while and play in rank with the bot
Velcorn
#3427 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 4:44:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
They could do something about it, but since it's probably no major concern for them, they don't give a fuck other than a few occasional banwaves. It's not really hurting players other than botters gaining an advantage, but since Hearthstone isn't particularly P2W, especially not in the current meta, I don't really see the problem.

I've been pretty much botting 24/7 back in 2015 until I stopped and now I'm at least going for the 100g + quest per day and some laddering on the side. I expect to eventually be punished, but I don't think it makes much of a difference if you get reported every once in a while due to botting 24/7 or just caught in the random banwave. I don't really see the benefit in trying to minimize the risk since I don't think there is any.
otkpotato
#3428 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 6:12:08 PM(UTC)

Velcorn;49182 wrote:
They could do something about it, but since it's probably no major concern for them, they don't give a fuck other than a few occasional banwaves. It's not really hurting players other than botters gaining an advantage, but since Hearthstone isn't particularly P2W, especially not in the current meta, I don't really see the problem.

I've been pretty much botting 24/7 back in 2015 until I stopped and now I'm at least going for the 100g + quest per day and some laddering on the side. I expect to eventually be punished, but I don't think it makes much of a difference if you get reported every once in a while due to botting 24/7 or just caught in the random banwave. I don't really see the benefit in trying to minimize the risk since I don't think there is any.

LOL.

do you know every massive ban wave and when it actually matters to them? when bots start hitting legend because it every so slightly impacts the competitive scene.
for the past few seasons bots have done that again.
the more noise the player base makes, such as 4000+ upvotes, youtube videos by pro players showing them play against bots, it becomes a problem because that impacts the integrity of the game.

dont see a difference? if everyone clicks the check button and enters an auto concede value, how big of a sacrifice is it? its about weighing the effort vs the benefit it gives. if you lift a finger and you get 5 bucks for free, would you do it?
how little is 5 bucks to you that it becomes not worth the effort to lift a finger?
dohh
#3413 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 1:33:33 PM(UTC)
dohh

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
liweichen6;48929 wrote:

what version of hearthranger are u using?
Hellscreamgold
#3414 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 7:19:28 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 13 post(s)
dohh;49255 wrote:
what version of hearthranger are u using?

I'm using 9.4.1.0 and hit rank 5 last night with Aggro Paladin
sosex3cha
#3415 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 1:21:15 AM(UTC)

Hellscreamgold;49306 wrote:
I'm using 9.4.1.0 and hit rank 5 last night with Aggro Paladin

share your deck and file please
vision ai or silverfish?
mtstop1234
#3429 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 10:59:23 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Reached rank 5, with config stop when reach rank 5, i can go to legend with my deck and settings
170 Pages«<167168169170>