Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Bot Problems
BICT
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:21:25 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Prior to WOTOG, the bot was functioning rather well, making good decisions and easily racking up at least 20-25 wins in the 3 hours i left it to do it's thing, now afterwards, the bot makes incredibly dumb decisions that I never saw before in it's performance prior with the exact same cards (I monitor the bot sometimes to see if I need to switch out some cards to improve performance), it's win-rate has tanked to a measly 30% and in the mandatory 2 hours maximum I have only seen a maximum of 7 wins. I just have to wonder if this is a purposeful action on the bot makers part to have people switch over to paying them money, or if it is simply the bot maker pulling out support as they disappear with the money they have already made off of this product.
sepefeets
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:30:54 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Misplays are inevitable and the only way that they get fixed is if you report them.

As for win rates, I literally started a new HS account a week ago, got the 13 free WotOG packs, made a bunch of C'thun decks, and get ~95% win rate in unranked with autoconcede after win using my Silverfish branch.
1 user thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
Somerandombot007 on 5/29/2016(UTC)
zws
#3 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 5:00:09 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Getting ~15 wins in 2 hours time in casual with concede after win. Win rate >90%. It is best to run the bot just after midnight, there is a good chance you will run into mirror bot conceding on their first turn.