Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Warning to users about moderator(s)
Dropbare
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2016 2:13:52 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

They don't take any criticism here and will suddenly suspend your account with no warning or no message. An account of my received such after replying "Yep. HR is now 120 minutes. The program is just getting worse and worse. Probably soon where nearly nobody uses it because it'll require money to use." to a somebody's question about HR decreasing in time allowed per day (which is now 120 minutes)

This account is purely to let others know that you can be suspended even if you're not breaking any rules. They don't warn or message you either.
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2016 10:47:59 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Why you post the same message again and again in multi threads?

I'll ban your IP if you keeping doing this.

If you want to get free license, do something good to this community, or just leave, don't act like a kid.
2 users thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
legendarystephen on 5/23/2016(UTC), Cloud on 5/23/2016(UTC)
Cloud
#4 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 2:50:04 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Dropbare;38224 wrote:
They don't take any criticism here and will suddenly suspend your account with no warning or no message. An account of my received such after replying "Yep. HR is now 120 minutes. The program is just getting worse and worse. Probably soon where nearly nobody uses it because it'll require money to use." to a somebody's question about HR decreasing in time allowed per day (which is now 120 minutes)

This account is purely to let others know that you can be suspended even if you're not breaking any rules. They don't warn or message you either.

That is so stupid.
The 120min is for testing and getting familar with the bot and to learn how it works and if you are okey with it. If you want to farm your 100 gold for free, it is the wrong bot for you.

Post some useful threads like some good decks or help other users but this is just stupid. Or just try to get a free lifetime licence in a maybe following event like it was in the past.
Dropbare
#3 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 3:53:13 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;38243 wrote:
Why you post the same message again and again in multi threads?

I'll ban your IP if you keeping doing this.

If you want to get free license, do something good to this community, or just leave, don't act like a kid.

So you can have your posts removed and account suspended for not breaking rules. And if you were to remove posts and suspend accounts, wouldn't you warn and message people? Don't be so surprised when somebody reposts the same post in a thread appropriately when their post is randomly disappearing with no warning and no message at all. The attitude and actions aren't professional or reasonable. Just random removing and nasty attitude for no reason.
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 4:22:17 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Duplicate posts is not allowed, I don't want to explain it again, your bot account only suspended several days as warning.
Dropbare
#6 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 4:56:53 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;38250 wrote:
Duplicate posts is not allowed, I don't want to explain it again, your bot account only suspended several days as warning.

It was one post after another, seeing as the first got deleted. I suggest warning people before doing more drastic actions. And what I posted is not against the rules, either. I'm not sure how to make it more clear.