Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Thread for subscribers only?
Laderlappen
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2016 3:20:26 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I have managed to create a deck_rules file that plays a specific type of deck almost perfectly.
But if i'm going to share it, i only want to share it with paying subscribers! So is there any way i could create a topic that only is available for paying subscribers?

I'm pretty much finished with the deck rules, it even has support for replacement cards!

Edit: If not, would i be against the TOS to sell it for something like 1 Euro?
sepefeets
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2016 4:29:50 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Laderlappen;37779 wrote:
I have managed to create a deck_rules file that plays a specific type of deck almost perfectly.

Does it get Legend? Rank 5 at least? If not then nobody will care enough for the rest to matter.
legendarystephen
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2016 4:36:53 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Do you mind DMing me it? im a subscriber
Laderlappen
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2016 4:37:18 AM(UTC)

@sepefeets Yes, It should be able to get Rank 5. Depending some on the fluctuating meta ofc!
It doesnt forget to attack and stuff, only "issue" atm is that board placement can be a bit awkward, but i believe i have done everything to minimize that!

@legendarystephen I wont hand it out until i get a response, if i get a subscriber thread it will be there for all subscribers, if i end up selling it i will hand out a voucher copy or 2.
legendarystephen
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2016 5:27:57 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Let's ask @joyadmin then
alabatusa
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2016 6:47:00 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Can you post match up stats against the different heros?
Definitely interested to see win ratio etc?
Laderlappen
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2016 6:56:27 AM(UTC)

@alabatusa only have stats for the budget version of the deck atm, some pretty important cards are missing in this build.

Rank 15-12 matches played:34 druid:40% hunter:75% Mage:20% Paladin:66% priest:100% rouge:100% shaman:50% warlock:50% warrior:50%

This includes games from when i started writing the rules, so it started out with ONLY mulligans during these stats! If you are interested you could have it and see what you think about it.
alabatusa
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2016 7:39:39 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Laderlappen;37793 wrote:
@alabatusa only have stats for the budget version of the deck atm, some pretty important cards are missing in this build.

Rank 15-12 matches played:34 druid:40% hunter:75% Mage:20% Paladin:66% priest:100% rouge:100% shaman:50% warlock:50% warrior:50%

This includes games from when i started writing the rules, so it started out with ONLY mulligans during these stats! If you are interested you could have it and see what you think about it.

I can help you test it out/tweak rules to play more efficiently, if you'd like. My card librabry is pretty much complete.druid and mage % look quite low. Are you sure this will be able to get to rank 5?

Laderlappen
#9 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2016 8:36:23 PM(UTC)

alabatusa;37816 wrote:
I can help you test it out/tweak rules to play more efficiently, if you'd like. My card librabry is pretty much complete.druid and mage % look quite low. Are you sure this will be able to get to rank 5?

Depends on the current META, and as for now, the meta changes every day. I have been going up against a lot of rogues, and it still hasnt lost a single game vs a rouge.