Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[Noob] Arena and Silverfish questions
NeedMoreCards
#1 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2016 10:30:04 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hey guys,

so I am using this bot since yesterday (paid version) and it finished my quests pretty well and leveled my heroes which werent lvl 10 yet.

I searched the forum a bit and I saw, that silverfish is a really good AI and so, BUT I also saw, that ppl said it is outdated and there are no new updates yet, better use default AI.

Next thing was, I got the mulligan, combo and settings files from ?BlackOak?'s SVN "_Default" folder and I copied it to silverfish directory.

I thought I try out Arena and I got destoryed really hard. I won like 1 out of 10 matches...

That's not how I thought it would go :D

So, my questions as a newbie are:

1. Is Silverfish still working or what am I supposed to set up and/or use as AI?

2. Is this bot bad for arena? If yes, is it smarter to use the gold I get from dailes to just open packs? I dont have many cards yet and my normal/ranked decks suck because of that.

3. More like a general question, not so much bot related, but whats the best way to get cards other than spending thousands of €/$ to buy cards?

Thanks in advance :)
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2016 1:08:45 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
1.silverfish will work again.

2.recommend you to let bot draft all the cards, you can give it a try.

3.botting, or get average 7 wins in arena :)
NeedMoreCards
#3 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2016 1:46:02 PM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;37519 wrote:
1.silverfish will work again.

2.recommend you to let bot draft all the cards, you can give it a try.

3.botting, or get average 7 wins in arena :)

Well, thats the thing, I let the bot draft the cards and let it play...I only get 1 win when I am really lucky...

At the moment silverfish is not working, right?

Thanks
sepefeets
#4 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2016 4:15:05 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
1 - Silverfish hasn't been updated so you can only use default AI right now.

2 - All bots are pretty bad at arena but so are most humans. Arena is only worth the rewards if you are way above average.

3 - Farm your 100g daily limit + quests at rank 20 (if you want golden heroes too) with "concede at rank 19" option or unranked mode with "concede if last game won" option (better win rates).
NeedMoreCards
#5 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2016 7:14:56 PM(UTC)

sepefeets;37522 wrote:
1 - Silverfish hasn't been updated so you can only use default AI right now.

2 - All bots are pretty bad at arena but so are most humans. Arena is only worth the rewards if you are way above average.

3 - Farm your 100g daily limit + quests at rank 20 (if you want golden heroes too) with "concede at rank 19" option or unranked mode with "concede if last game won" option (better win rates).

Thanks for your answer.

100g daily? Today for instance I just got 1 quest, which was 40g and then the win 3 matches bonus (10g) makes total of 50g a day oO

Only one quest refreshes per day right?
JogadorAbs
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 5:29:36 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
NeedMoreCards;37528 wrote:
Thanks for your answer.

100g daily? Today for instance I just got 1 quest, which was 40g and then the win 3 matches bonus (10g) makes total of 50g a day oO

Only one quest refreshes per day right?

You can repeat the 10 gold for 3 wins ten times a day, up to 100 gold on 30 wins, plus your daily quest. The average gold net is 150g

The bot is actually good at Playing arena, but the decks It pick are too "value oriented". Most arena decks drafted by the bot would do well in constructed play, because of the Balanced curve, but currently the arena meta is very agressive. Decks with 10 2-mana minions are actually going for the maximum of 12 wins.

Arena is Still the Best way to get money, but the hardest. I suggest you look for some videos recent arena runs (if possible 10 or more wins) and try to draft a deck by yourself and put the bot to run It.

Or just do the easy thing and save money for adventures / packs on constructed play with 30 wins a day.

You are just late to the gvg party, but i sugest mech sinergy decks on lower ranks, can grind 30 wins pretty quixk.
1 user thanked JogadorAbs for this useful post.
NeedMoreCards on 4/30/2016(UTC)
NeedMoreCards
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 9:23:34 AM(UTC)

JogadorAbs;37538 wrote:
You can repeat the 10 gold for 3 wins ten times a day, up to 100 gold on 30 wins, plus your daily quest. The average gold net is 150g

The bot is actually good at Playing arena, but the decks It pick are too "value oriented". Most arena decks drafted by the bot would do well in constructed play, because of the Balanced curve, but currently the arena meta is very agressive. Decks with 10 2-mana minions are actually going for the maximum of 12 wins.

Arena is Still the Best way to get money, but the hardest. I suggest you look for some videos recent arena runs (if possible 10 or more wins) and try to draft a deck by yourself and put the bot to run It.

Or just do the easy thing and save money for adventures / packs on constructed play with 30 wins a day.

You are just late to the gvg party, but i sugest mech sinergy decks on lower ranks, can grind 30 wins pretty quixk.

Wow, didnt know that you can repeat the 3 wins quest xD

I am glad I put [Noob] in the title since noone is gonna flame me for it. :)

I will try to create a deck by myself (or with help from deck builder website) and then let the bot run it, I will edit my post accordingly ;)

Thank you very much.

EDIT: Nah, still sucks in arena...

1 win, and thats cause the opponent left ....

I created the deck with heartharena.com and the bot just did some really bad mistakes.

For instance:
-It doesnt trade 1/1 minion for 6/1 minion from enemy.
-Doesnt know when enemy has lethal on board and rather attacks enemy with 15 health to bring him to 8 or so instead of killing the threat on board who will kill us next round.
-and some more but it wont help when I write them down :D