Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Is it relatively ban-safe? What are some tips to make it safer?
juanfrodriguez
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2016 5:18:08 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Tittle pretty much. I used to bot in 2014 and stopped cause of ban wave, dropped the game for a while. I have been playing again lately but there are just so many new cards I wanna catch up with... But I am worried of getting banned. How safe do you guys think it would be to use this right now and how can I make this safer?
sepefeets
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2016 7:08:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
HS is free so the best way to counter bans is to have multiple accounts running in VM's using different bots in different regions connected through different VPN's/proxies. Some accounts will make it through ban waves, some won't, just start new ones. Even with the ~150g daily, this game takes forever to gather a half decent collection capable of playing any meta decks though. New accounts will probably be stuck grinding rank 20 for half a year even with Standard format coming to make it easier to catch up.
er009
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2016 11:57:18 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Easier yes, but not possible for new players to get all the cards within half a year unless you Shop some packs. The hardest ones to collect are ofc Legendaries, these takes ages to get one but with alittle luck from packs and so on then you might be able to collect half of the ones which are out in 6 months time.

As for being reported, its alot safer to play in Casual than Ranked for sure since ppl care less if they win or lose to a bot there, where else I've gotten quite a few Friend request in Ranked, but not that many.
sepefeets
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 17, 2016 2:02:35 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
With all the gold and tavern brawl packs combined it's about 50 packs per month. Legendaries are around 1 in every 20 packs so that's 15 in 6 months. You'd probably want to spend some of that on BRM and LoE which would get you 10 legendaries but cost you 6300g which would be ~3 less legendaries from packs but 22 total instead of 15. Even with just 12 legendaries from packs, you should be able to find at least a couple good ones to build decks around. You'd also have some dust to help too...