Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Aggro zoo how to how to adjust certain plays
franner
#1 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2016 10:31:55 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 25 post(s)
First off I use the default AI and use a custom DeckRules.

I have noticed some behavior that the bot does time after time and I want to know if it can be changed.

1. When playing knife juggler, the bot sometimes plays knife juggler at last or misses a few pings from minions which is unfortunate when it want to play them this turn anyway.

2. The bot often attacks before using life tap (draw card warlock hero power) which misses lethal at times (could get power overwhelming, leeroy, doomguard, abusive sergent and other buff/dmg spells or minions or silence). If there are no secrets to test for or taunt (could potentially get silenced before attacking) and the bot doesn't play other things for rest mana, use life tap first before going face or kill minions (could make more efficient trades with added card) as it could do lethal before its too late even with some luck.

I don't know how to adjust the number to make this happen, I don't want to life tap all the way through either, only when there is left over mana usually.

I can upload my deck rules file but its quite large as of now. I have tried with default rules and it makes same decisions as to my knowledge.
1 user thanked franner for this useful post.
atmiks on 4/1/2016(UTC)